Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snubbing my s Kool & Cully, OP is a got.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , Avante earlier today and now you?
    Don't ever compare me to that weirdo.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    tbh it's easy to hate Big Dog because of his team affiliation. I hate OKC as much as anyone else tbh. But there was a time when quality Spurs fans here recognized world class trolling and takes when they saw it, which is why they accepted posters like myself, DoK, m>s, stretch and others despite our rival fan affiliation. And now, as much as I hate OKC, i recognize the dominance of thunderup the poster and gotta give props where its due. Anyone else is just a whiny, salty little tbh..
    Your pickle mouth lied again, tbh. You are a closet Thunder fan and you still have a brigade of Thunder troll accounts imho (like Durant_82). Thunder might be your 2nd most favorite team or 3rd, no way are they one of the franchises you hate tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top 5

1. HarlemHeat37 - after so many epic battles, I gotta give props to a forum legend. No matter what the odds, HarlemHeat always brings a crowd. His fans fawn over him, and his haters are always salty as . A big time if I ever saw one.

2. thunderup a.k.a. Big Dog - a relative newcomer, but he's always brought the heat. Incites meltdowns and saltiness with the best of em. Talks crazy but never backs down and always stays a true ass even in defeat. This man is the future of the NBA Forum.

3. monosylab1k - hate to give myself props but what can I say - the NBA Forum sucks so much these days it resembles Kobe at a frat party. Only a few keepin it real around here, and i'm one of them.

4. Findog - never leavin the top 5 for me. Brothas for motha in life my .

5. Rogue - another true representative of old school trollin. Beefin with my boys but I still got love for this . Rogue + Goddess = Magic.

Bottom 5

1-5. All you other ass, pussyass, boring ass, nondescript, unfunny, ty as , shrimp- ed little s. Step ya goddamn game up.
    Thanks, man, it's an honor, tbh..

Surprised spurraider has posted in a thread of yours several times without you even mentioning the Patriots..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn Rogue has been going in lately tbh. This forum needs more BUMP and Ghazi as well tbh. Too bad m>s is dead, may he rest in peace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh any of these lists without jeebus and HI-FI are pretty lame. Those two are the only ones bringing the goods regularly imo. DD too I guess.
    thanks scrah, though tbh, like Bono says, some days are better than others.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks scrah, though tbh, like Bono says, some days are better than others.
    You're solid all the time bro.

You dont let the trend of the moment overwrite your common sense.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol boring posters coming out to support each other when their collective blandness is called out.

jeebus is legit tho imho.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to take this forum over and restore it to it's former level of entertaining trolling and intelligent basketball takes. Just need to smoke out all the ty Lakerfans and GNSF's tbh.
    until h\the latter happens the former is mutually exclusive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No knock on Thunderup as I've never had a problem with him but at the same time, WTF is up with apparently credible posters slobbing his knob. Seems more related to Acne Boy's success this year than anything else. Or did I miss something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol boring posters coming out to support each other when their collective blandness is called out.

jeebus is legit tho imho.
    its better then the utter thats upstairs though

asslickers upstairs cant even take a joke, but has no problem coming down to the nba section with a cheapshot posts and crawling back upstairs after getting bend over and shown 6 inches

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No knock on Thunderup as I've never had a problem with him but at the same time, WTF is up with apparently credible posters slobbing his knob. Seems more related to Acne Boy's success this year than anything else. Or did I miss something.
    his meth face....trying to turn heel

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I don't give a about any list, but this seems like a circle jerk more than anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunderup, Clipper Nation & DMC have been very active and regulating tbh. Even though Mono has migrated to the NFL forum, he brings the goods from time to time. Harlem is slowly but surely back in the mix.

That's my top 5 right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jeebus is a ty poster who carries an even tier troll.
    HI-FI brings the goods every now and then. He's still the same whiny poster but the potential is there.
    DeadlyDynasty is GOAT quality. He posts something and it stirs the ocean. A true legend, in my opinion.
    you're wandering into fkla territory. don't piss away your new found fame so fast tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're wandering into fkla territory. don't piss away your new found fame so fast tbh.
    the got and the other wankers in his teams division needs to turn up after a game loss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed something, but let's talk about Valentine's Day and my expectations.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    God damn Rogue has been going in lately tbh. This forum needs more BUMP and Ghazi as well tbh. Too bad m>s is dead, may he rest in peace.
    our m>s has been posting as kobe4life imho. He's still a "white nationalist" in heart but when he's temporarily free of that (like when Rogue gives himself a short break from the Goddess obsession), he's still an awesome troll and one of the greatest legends of this website.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You missed something, but let's talk about Valentine's Day and my expectations.
    Valentine's day is just like everyday to me and my Jacob though, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kool not being around fixes like half the NBA forums problems. Dude was like Shaq with the Celtics out there. Used to be dominant but now can barely get up the court without tripping over his own ass and injuring himself. The Kobe gay sex tape thread has put a muzzle on Lakerfan and their ghey talk for awhile

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss prime Findog tbh. Dude just wasn't the same after the drama with his fiancee'.

I really do miss the old days. The NBA Forum isn't much more than a wasteland compared to 5-6 years ago when I first got here. There have been glimpses of resurrection but I still think the CS Forum and NFL Forum are the final frontiers of ST. Avante has been a bit of a disruption in the NFL Forum but hopefully when the boss lady starts posting more again we can get him neutered like we did when he was RaZon.
    Last edited by benefactor; 02-12-2014 at 10:13 AM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kool not being around fixes like half the NBA forums problems. Dude was like Shaq with the Celtics out there. Used to be dominant but now can barely get up the court without tripping over his own ass and injuring himself. The Kobe gay sex tape thread has put a muzzle on Lakerfan and their ghey talk for awhile
    You've nary room. Your Time Duncan is gay as well.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You've nary room. Your Time Duncan is gay as well.
    Time Duncan might be gay, but, not Tim....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I miss prime Findog tbh. Dude just wasn't the same after the drama with his fiancee'.
    He's a . Here I was genuinely sad for his plight with that girl and the first chance he got he joined the EC and got me thrown out of here. That mother er. him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Time Duncan might be gay, but, not Tim....
    Only pussies & assholes lodge the spelling indictment.

Thread Information