San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hackers take over the daily stormer lol

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...-heather-heyer

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And a load of white devils died to fix that bug.
    Just wanted to remind you America was founded on slavery.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    there was no unifying candidate on either side ...
    Hillary was touted as the career politician and Trump as the Washington outsider ...
    both wete full of and a real candidate like first term Clinton, Reagan or Obama would have mopped the floor with bot their asses.
    Im not talking about the general, I'm talking about the primary when Black America voted for Hillary over Bernie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump to Meet With Sessions, FBI on Rally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlottesville And The Rise Of White Iden y Politics
    There is nothing new about white supremacist groups in the U.S., or anti-Semitism, or people who defend the symbols of the Confederacy. (The “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, was to protest the planned removal of a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.) From Richard Nixon’s “law and order” platform to Ronald Reagan’s invocation of the “welfare queen,” presidents (mostly Republican, at least in recent decades) have regularly appealed to white, conservative-leaning voters by playing up fears and stereotypes about African-Americans and other minority groups.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features... y-politics/

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    And a load of white devils died to fix that bug.
    Probably a load more black people died 'to fix that bug'.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I mean this is up there with Wild Cobra's legendary 'good slave master' post

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I mean this is up there with Wild Cobra's legendary 'good slave master' post
    Own a , save a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the Civil War was hilarious.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im not talking about the general, I'm talking about the primary when Black America voted for Hillary over Bernie.
    i hear ya but the powers,that be were scared of Bernie ...
    Bernie loyalists also had a part to play in the Trump victory many refused to cross over ...
    and for the record im mixed so not sure if my vot was black or latino either way i didnt vote for Trump.
    i had serious concerns about Hilary but even more about Donald.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your idea that white soldiers gave any s about " the slaves" sure as is.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Worth reposting in this thread given the topic

most slaves were treated better then most kids in America
    most treated them better then their kids
    there were some bad slave owners though

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    thing is white soldiers were probably more racist, terrible people than the slaveowners themselves were. slave ownership was for the super wealthy, so its not like all these hick soldiers had slaves of their own at home. to them, blacks were just n-ggers. those were the assholes going around in lynch mobs, not the slave owners.

lee rounded up free blacks in the north to come fight for slavery in the south. that asshole.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Worth reposting in this thread given the topic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am sure if you were living there you would have just loved it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what has the democrats did for the blacks?
    nothing but lets pick on the republicans
    the only reason the media is all over this is so they think they can brain wash the blacks to continue voting for them and not do anything for them

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I still remember what I was doing that day, I was eating chips and salsa with my family....just hoping for a Dallas victory to close it out and send us on our way to play the Phoenix Suns/LA Clippers in the Western Conference Finals. All of a sudden there was a loose ball, and then.....it happened. I remember my whole body went numb, my jaw dropped to the floor. Seconds ticked away like hours. I remember thinking to myself "Why? Who was responsible for this?" I remember calling my wife and children to make sure they were okay. What a relief it was to finally hear their voice on the other end.

After The event that shall not be named on 5/17/06 Jason Terry should not only be at the top of this list but still remains as one of the worst human beings and human rights oppressors in the modern era. My thoughts and prayers go out to all those that were affected that horrible evening.

Here are some photos from that fateful day in history.

*WARNING* Viewer discretion advised

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash EXPLICITLY going full racist, white supremacist

Trump Lashes Out At Merck CEO For Quitting Presidential Panel

Merck CEO Kenneth Frazier on Monday announced that he would leave the White House’s manufacturing council, citing President Donald Trump’s failure to explicitly condemn white supremacists

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...turing-councilDonald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Now that Ken Frazier of Merck Pharma has resigned from President's Manufacturing Council,he will have more time to LOWER RIPOFF DRUG PRICES!
    7:54 AM - Aug 14, 2017

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/kenneth-frazier-resigns-white-house-manufacturing-council

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Hahahaha love this’: Cop praises white nationalist running over protesters — then claims he’s ‘not a racist’

A ppolice officer stationed in Springfield, Massachusetts reacted to the news that a suspected white nationalist used his car to kill one protester and injure at least 19 other people.

“Hahahaha love this, maybe people shouldn’t block roads,” Officer Conrad Lariviere wrote on Facebook, MassLive reported

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/haha...e+Raw+Story%29

Hahahaha, cops are ing stupid, racist, sadistic assholes, all prime, self-selected qualifications to be a cop.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

cub probably sad this failed

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

cub probably sad this failed
    Oklahoma leftist violence rears it ugly head again.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    i hear ya but the powers,that be were scared of Bernie ...
    Bernie has been a career politician for how long now? He's part of the powers that be. He lost because he had no appeal in his own party outside his own tiny, mostly genous base.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Trump reluctant to condemn white supremacy? It’s his racism — and his megalomania.

Why does Trump resist condemning white supremacy?

The most obvious answer is that he’s encouraging the racism of some of his supporters,

after a campaign that derived initial energy from his racist birther conspiracy theories and

in many ways was framed around the narrative that white iden y and white America are under siege.

White nationalism is now alive and well in the White House; we are reaping the inevitable consequences.

I’d like to suggest an additional reason for Trump’s reticence that is intertwined with this one:

Trump does not recognize that his service as president confers on him any obligations to the public of any kind.

This does not supplant Trump’s racism as an explanation. It throws its potential effects going forward into even sharper, more alarming relief.

Trump’s resistance appears rooted in part in an instinctual sense that so doing would cons ute some

form of capitulation.

In his remarks, Trump repeated the phrase “on many sides” in a pointed tone, as if to signal that

he will not be bullied by any objection to his false equivalence or any pressure to single out anti-black racism.

The New York Times reports that a wide range of Trump’s advisers privately urged him to call out the white nationalists directly, but he kept steering the conversation back to a breakdown of “law and order.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/08/14/why-is-trump-reluctant-to-condemn-white-terrorism-its-his-racism-and-his-megalomania/?undefined=&utm_term=.faa2ff62fe91&wpisrc=nl_most& wpmm=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump says KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, other hate groups are repugnant. Federal law enforcement will spare no resource to defend and protect American citizens.

-Reuters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons?

Thread Information