Page 164 of 257 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 6404
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not saying that at all. Im saying DEMs (not Hillary) exploited Ford’s situation in an unethical way. They published and politicized stuff Ford asked them not to do so it could create a circus where other apparently false allegations could be made.
    What a load crying ethics after McConnell stole Obama's seat. You know Ford herself called the Washington Post's tip line right? Timing the release for maximum political fallout is hardly as shady as out of nowhere deciding the supreme court should only be a court of eight. If Ford came out in July Kavanaugh would have still been accused of sexual assault and his name would have still been dragged through the mud. It would have still been hard on his wife and kids. The other accusations would have likely still come since they always come in bunches after that first one is released. You're butthurt about the timing because it ed up the GOP's chances to ram Kavanaugh through as quickly as possible.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And no, I don't assume he tried to rape Ford. I don't know. But he sounded like a liar when questioned about his drinking. My opposition to Kavanaugh is because he's a hard right Republican rubber stamp who has no business being on the supreme court. A Kavanaugh confirmation is a step towards remaking the court in the image of our completely broken congress. LOL his go to still being to blame the Clintons for everything even after his Vince Foster conspiracy theories went nowhere.
    Of course he’s guilty, he’s a Republican. And I’m sure you voted for Hillary even though she went after and tried to destroy all those women that accused Bill of sexual assault with more verifiable facts than Ford presented.

Im not blaming the hit job on Hillary, but I am saying the Clintons cast a wide shadow over the democrats and I’m sure there are people that worked with Hillary that love seeing this guy get taken down.

i don’t know what happened 30 years ago. Did Ford misremember how many beers she had or if it was Ford or someone else, or did it happen? I don’t know. There’s no way to prove it. Did Kavenaugh lie about attempted rape or was he too drunk to know? Again, I don’t know. But I do know there is no evidence and it was 35 years ago. No one has credibly alleged anything like that for the rest of his life. He’s not a rapist. He’s not a sexual assaulter. Dem Senators know that, and they know the evidence on this is non existent. Half of them are former prosecutors. This was the only way to take him down, so they did it consequences be damned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he’s guilty, he’s a Republican.
    Do you ever get tired carrying that cross you like to climb up on?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What a load crying ethics after McConnell stole Obama's seat. You know Ford herself called the Washington Post's tip line right? Timing the release for maximum political fallout is hardly as shady as out of nowhere deciding the supreme court should only be a court of eight. If Ford came out in July Kavanaugh would have still been accused of sexual assault and his name would have still been dragged through the mud. It would have still been hard on his wife and kids. The other accusations would have likely still come since they always come in bunches after that first one is released. You're butthurt about the timing because it ed up the GOP's chances to ram Kavanaugh through as quickly as possible.
    Preach. And Dr. Ford clearly stated she was compelled to come out when a press release came out with the president's "short list" of candidates. This was before he was the nominee. cd98 punkass knows this too.

If it were politically motivated, she would have come out AFTER he was THE nominee.

got can't even lie straight, like Kavanagh. Birds of a feather

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course he’s guilty, he’s a Republican. And I’m sure you voted for Hillary even though she went after and tried to destroy all those women that accused Bill of sexual assault with more verifiable facts than Ford presented.

Im not blaming the hit job on Hillary, but I am saying the Clintons cast a wide shadow over the democrats and I’m sure there are people that worked with Hillary that love seeing this guy get taken down.

i don’t know what happened 30 years ago. Did Ford misremember how many beers she had or if it was Ford or someone else, or did it happen? I don’t know. There’s no way to prove it. Did Kavenaugh lie about attempted rape or was he too drunk to know? Again, I don’t know. But I do know there is no evidence and it was 35 years ago. No one has credibly alleged anything like that for the rest of his life. He’s not a rapist. He’s not a sexual assaulter. Dem Senators know that, and they know the evidence on this is non existent. Half of them are former prosecutors. This was the only way to take him down, so they did it consequences be damned.
    LOL pick a lane dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Linda Graham getting called out:

lol even the subtle chick fil a pandering

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI isn’t big ing anyone you stupid

djohn ing his pants over a re-opened background investigation

Those tweets are at least an hour earlier than the Marshall Cohen tweet. TSA posting old news per par.

Although I'm not disputing any of that. The FBI will do what the FBI does, period.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And no, I don't assume he tried to rape Ford. I don't know. But he sounded like a liar when questioned about his drinking. My opposition to Kavanaugh is because he's a hard right Republican rubber stamp who has no business being on the supreme court. A Kavanaugh confirmation is a step towards remaking the court in the image of our completely broken congress. LOL his go to still being to blame the Clintons for everything even after his Vince Foster conspiracy theories went nowhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL pick a lane dumbass

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeezus.
    I gathered from his posts he was full of himself - but that monstrosity puts new meaning to the term “full” of himself!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Jeezus.
    I gathered from his posts he was full of himself - but that monstrosity puts new meaning to the term “full” of himself!
    It’s like the ing blob

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Those tweets are at least an hour earlier than the Marshall Cohen tweet. TSA posting old news per par.

Although I'm not disputing any of that. The FBI will do what the FBI does, period.
    If you aren’t disputing any of that you are admitting to posting Acosta’s fake news an hour after the real news was posted.

The FBI will do what Trump instructs them to do you dip .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you aren’t disputing any of that you are admitting to posting Acosta’s fake news an hour after the real news was posted.

Suddenly you are a champion of early accurate reporting.

More often, early reporting turn out to be bad. But we'll see.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

somebody is pissy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You should have read this before posting, at least the last paragraph
    Montgomery PD says they can not investigate the Ford allegation

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Suddenly you are a champion of early accurate reporting.

More often, early reporting turn out to be bad. But we'll see.
    There is no we’ll see. The “early” reporting was the actual statement from the Senate Judiciary. The rest is a simple understanding of who authorizes the FBI to investigate.

Trump big ing Trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no we’ll see. The “early” reporting was the actual statement from the Senate Judiciary. The rest is a simple understanding of who authorizes the FBI to investigate.

Trump big ing Trump
    You seem nervous. You're posting erratically and throwing tantrums.

Trump and Sessions are working together to bring all the pedos to justice.

BTW, the senate judiciary cant tell the FBI how to do their job as much as the FBI cant tell that body how to do theirs. Think about that before you take whatever they say as gospel.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You should have read this before posting, at least the last paragraph
    Montgomery PD says they can not investigate the Ford allegation
    They aren’t saying they can’t investigate other allegations in that jurisdiction. That’s the whole point. Dip

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    TSA shook. Boy seriously thought Kavanaugh was home free

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The meltdown is real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA shook. Boy seriously thought Kavanaugh was home free
    He is. Just a week later.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He is. Just a week later.
    Best thing about it though. FBI can investigate anything they want. No scope limit. Imagine if they reopen the background check into his finances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FORD CAUGHT IN MAJOR LIE? — City Remodeling Permits Show Project She Linked to Kavanaugh Was in 2008 NOT 2012

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...2008-not-2012/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best thing about it though. FBI can investigate anything they want. No scope limit. Imagine if they reopen the background check into his finances.
    tough in one week
    7 times 24 hours =168 hours

Thread Information