Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1070
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Look, I'm a Pop fan, and I dislike Kawhi for what he did, but Pop deserves a you in a way. I think he has gone overboard with his belittling of the media. Everyone hates us because of this. It really is bad for business.
    yeah but it's always a classy belittling tbh imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He means well. He supports black causes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was true when I said it. I allowed that KL was improving in leaps in bounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly think he has a great relationship with the media, at least the top media guys, outside of interviews. He and Sager had a great relationship off camera despite the in-game interview bullying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread shows how little bbiq spurstalk has.

Making fun of nurse when raptors were down then making fun of bud when the bucks were down. It’s like the coaches woke up one day and decided to switch brains.

Constantly attributing the success or failure of either team to their respective superstars when it’s clear as day that it’s the plays of the role players making all the difference.

Making fun of Lowry when he kept making high iq basketball plays. His defence and him running the offence has been top notch. Players like Lopez, van fleet, Powell all made great contributions to their teams.

Talking about Kawhi as if the spurs just got up one day and say “ , I’ll iust trade Kawhi for 20 cents” and use it as trolling when all it does is to make you look stupid.

Just all around takes everywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's homerism talking. It's the same way people put Kobe in the top 5 all time over at LG.com. Kawhi is probably the best defender in the league, still. He's not even close to being the best offensive player in the league. Klay is a much better offensive player than Kawhi, right now. That could change based on KL's work ethic and the amazing results he gets from his effort, but right now, he's too inconsistent to be considered a great offensive player. He's good, no doubt, but Klay can carry a team on offense. KL cannot. He can do well some times, but he can never do Klay level good.

But you're a Bernie guy. It's understandable you'd be easily misled.
    From 2016

And you still try to make points from this.

Your next good NBA take will be your first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread shows how little bbiq spurstalk has.

Making fun of nurse when raptors were down then making fun of bud when the bucks were down. It’s like the coaches woke up one day and decided to switch brains.

Constantly attributing the success or failure of either team to their respective superstars when it’s clear as day that it’s the plays of the role players making all the difference.

Making fun of Lowry when he kept making high iq basketball plays. His defence and him running the offence has been top notch. Players like Lopez, van fleet, Powell all made great contributions to their teams.

Talking about Kawhi as if the spurs just got up one day and say “ , I’ll iust trade Kawhi for 20 cents” and use it as trolling when all it does is to make you look stupid.

Just all around takes everywhere.
    If this series doesn’t highlight how important role players are in the playoffs i’m not sure what does.

If the bucks can consistently hit open shots they would’ve blown out the raptors. Conversely if the raptors couldn’t hit their outside shots they would’ve lost.

It’s not Kawhi vs Giannis. It’s more like Middleton vs Lowry or Bogdan vs van fleet.
    talking about takes
    "if one teams makes their shots and the other team misses, then the series would be different"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let him enjoy it, unless he somehow manages to show up in the finals he has lost a ton of money!
    He’ll be partying with the Warriors after getting swept, anyways. He literally can’t lose tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " o Wisconsin!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talking about takes
    "if one teams makes their shots and the other team misses, then the series would be different"
    Because it’s about the role players. Fat hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talking about takes
    You're a ing idiot.

"Kawhi is not better than Klay Thompson but if he practices a lot he could be"

Klay Thompson has never and will never be able to do what Kawhi does on offense. He has never had anything close to Kawhi's handle and he doesn't have a turnaround fadeaway jumper that he hits at a 50% clip. That was a re ed take when you said it and it's even more re ed today, you goalpost moving, vague-as- -qualifier on every take having fat .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ing idiot.

Klay Thompson has never and will never be able to do what Kawhi does on offense. He has never had anything close to Kawhi's handle and he doesn't have a turnaround fadeaway jumper that he hits at a 50% clip. That was a re ed take when you said it and it's even more re ed today, you goalpost moving, vague-as- -qualifier on every take having fat .
    Ho lee .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Bucks in 5 or 6. Even Kawhi going nuclear was barely enough to beat PHI. Kawhi needs help or they have no shot against the Bucks no matter how amazing Kawhi is playing
    Bucks in 6, IMO
    Bucks in 6. Better coach, deeper roster. Brogdon is also coming back soon.
    I say Bucks in 5. Though Ive already been wrong on 2 series so far (Spurs v Denver and Phiily vs Raps) so my take ain’t worth much lol but there it is anyways.
    Bucks in 5. They actually have someone who can somewhat contain the Nephew.
    Bucks in 6 but they may lose game 1 again from having too much rest.. But too much shooting and no answers for Giannis. Leonard looks to have very little help..
    feggits

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks in 6 but they may lose game 1 again from having too much rest.. But too much shooting and no answers for Giannis. Leonard looks to have very little help..
    Kawhi beats Bucks in 6 games.
    Dubs beat the Guests.
    Kawhi vs. Dubs in Finals.

Spurfan goes on suicide watch.
    Raptors actually match up decently with the bucks and probably are one of two, three teams with the personnel to defend them.

Raptors steal game 1, win in 6. Kawhi averages 35 ppg, goes down in Canadian history.
    At the Bucks in 5 predictions. So much for the Raptors being "terrifying", s bag being "Jordan with a 3" and Antetokounmpo being the most "overrated superstar".

The only thing that would surprise me, is if this series didn't go at least 6. The talent/matchups are similar and the Raptors have too much riding on this season (not only the possibility of s bag leaving, but Lowry, Gasol, Green and Ibaka, will all no longer be good enough to fulfill the roles they currently do soon enough) to go down in 4 or 5.

Unfortunately, I think that very desperation (those aforementioned names have been on good teams for a long time, but never gotten over the hump; the urgency they'll feel will be extremely difficult for the Bucks to match) gets the Raptors over the hump.
    I've had Bucks over Raptors in 7 in my bracket since the playoffs started, but I'm not ruling out a Raptors upset. When you have the best player in the world, you always have a chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Gotta own up to that. Not Shocked nephew came through but shocked Lowry and van fleet did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . Gotta own up to that. Not Shocked nephew came through but shocked Lowry and van fleet did.
    Yeah Kyle and Vanvleet have turned into Steph, wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks had a 2-0 lead and blew it. But as I said, Kawhi couldn’t do this himself like he did vs PHI. But he got big time contributions on most nights from his teammates alongside him playing well. Still shocked MIL couldn’t recover enough to prevent 4 in a row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    van fleet leading the raptors in +/- in the last three games
    nephew didn’t lead the raptors in any of the 6 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Van Fleet was amazing. Much better than Brogdon (whom some here can’t believe we passed on). Nephew dominated and Pop ed up beyond royally. And Giannis is overrated trash until he learns how to shoot the damn basketball. Just a few things I’ve learned this series.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great season by the Bucks. Huge step forward.

A bit annoyed not to be able to root for anyone in the finals.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I honestly think he has a great relationship with the media, at least the top media guys, outside of interviews. He and Sager had a great relationship off camera despite the in-game interview bullying.
    calling BS on that one. I never heard much about any off camera relationship until Sager got cancer. All of a sudden, after a few we miss Sager, plz come back and ask your stupid questions remarks/jokes people forgot about all those years of him being a legit grumpy old man during those sideline interviews

tbh Sager getting cancer was great for Popovich and he played it beautifully

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ambchang is salty AF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just stating facts.

Which game did nephew lead the raptors in +/- in the bucks series?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ing idiot.

Except that's not what I said, salty got.

Kawhi was a timid offensive player a few years ago. He got handled by Matt Barnes.

You selective memory having, stupid .

Thread Information