Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is Weahterspoon can't spend much time with the team, can he? He's signed to a g-league contract, so doesn't that mean he can only play a limited amount of games or time with the team?
    Good point. I forgot that.

He's also a 4 year college guy, so he's older. Which paradoxically means he probably needs the least amount of time in Austin. He is closer to his ceiling than KJ and Luka.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop, Beli and Mills were gone what you guys have then to about? Site might have to shut down...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop, Beli and Mills were gone what you guys have then to about? Site might have to shut down...
    There wouldn't be anything to about because the team would actually be good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When’s the next team scrimmage so the apologist will think this team is gelling and looks good again?

Spurs International Expert gilmor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Spurs should start White as PG and have Murray come off the bench

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine a coach who would play Walker and Weatherspoon instead of Mills and Belinelli. How good would that defense be? And you could actually trade those 2 for somebody like Marvin Williams and further improve the team. Instead we will see the Mills/Belinelli back court give up 20 points in one quarter, then have Pop call a time out and play the same line up again until they give up another 10 points and the game is out of reach
    Walker sucks there's a reason he ain't getting any minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes, Pop's preference, which is the same reason Marco and Mills keep playing even though they are completely harmful and negative on the court

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When’s the next team scrimmage so the apologist will think this team is gelling and looks good again?
    Uh, a year from now....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then what's the excuse for the doo-doo duo of Mills and Belinelli?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty is not bad in the right situation. He needs ball handlers who put pressure on the defense and/or who are really smart. The Spurs had that with Tim, Manu, Diaw and even Tony (but not so much Tony cause they usually did not play together).
    This team is not made for Patty to be super effective. Low IQ isoballers and Patty do not mix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty is not bad in the right situation. He needs ball handlers who put pressure on the defense and/or who are really smart. The Spurs had that with Tim, Manu, Diaw and even Tony (but not so much Tony cause they usually did not play together).
    This team is not made for Patty to be super effective. Low IQ isoballers and Patty do not mix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There wouldn't be anything to about because the team would actually be good
    R U drunk?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree with a lot of you post but this is spot on. No matter how "Bad" Walker is mills and Belinelli are 10x worse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s going on with White he should be doing better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is so hard to judge pre season. Lyles got a run in the first unit to get some run in. I still think Poeltl needs to be in the second unit and Gay in the first unit.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Spurs should start White as PG and have Murray come off the bench

The Spurs had 18 TO's. Even over the last five years, the Spurs win something like 75% of their games when they keep the TO's to 14 or fewer. White didn't turn the ball over a lot last season. If he can do that again this year, he's the most likely choice to play the point.

No matter what else they do well, it's just hard to overcome a PG who coughs the ball up a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, a year from now....
    Well people were getting hyped up over the guys beating each other in a scrimmage. Of course you think I 100% was serious when I made that post.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well people were getting hyped up over the guys beating each other in a scrimmage. Of course you think I 100% was serious when I made that post.
    I don't know. People can be ignorant as around here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder how laker fan is feeling after dropping 2 games to kyrie less nets...perspective...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poeltl with 4 fouls already in the 2nd quarter Start this guy Pop
    Interesting. He had 2 fouls at the end of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Spurs best player is Bryn Forbes? Got it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker hasn't show anything to make me think he is better than Beli or Mills. Walker was a average G league player last season and didn't do anything in the few minutes he played with the Spurs last season. The best we've seen from him so far was in the summer league and he didn't do anything except go by some guys (that will never play an NBA minute) for layups. He's probably getting out played by Beli and Mills in practice is probably why he ain't getting minutes over them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walker hasn't show anything to make me think he is better than Beli or Mills. Walker was a average G league player last season and didn't do anything in the few minutes he played with the Spurs last season. The best we've seen from him so far was in the summer league and he didn't do anything except go by some guys (that will never play an NBA minute) for layups. He's probably getting out played by Beli and Mills in practice is probably why he ain't getting minutes over them.
    They all suck, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a re . First, if you had actually watched him in SL you'd know that he did a lot more than go by some guys for lay-ups. His midrange was money, his three was solid. His ability to get off his shot was obvious. Second, he hasn't shown you anything because he hasn't had the opportunities. Murray and White were in the same boat not that long ago. You have to give him that opportunity, especially when the alternatives are low ceiling players like Belli and Wombat.

Thread Information