Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woooooooooooooooooooooo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah for sure. It’s also on the organization for begging Pop to come back as Mo Spur even said Pop was ready to hang it up. They all have to eat the sandwich they made.
    I never knew they begged him to come back. Man, I was nauseous after this game. Now I gotta hug the toilet!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Still only two games outta 8th
    no, grizzlies own the tiebreaker at the moment. point taken though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if it is even possible to break through the impenetrable, massive ego of the Old Asshole...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. I mean look at Pop. He's basically as ing stupid as you because he doesn't realize how much better Lonnie is than most of the team
    If you say so SaBoy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHAT

Those guys will a return if Pop feels like this roster can compete in the playoffs. Why do you think theu keep standing pat?? Your desire to make the playoffs will be exactly what brings his pets back.
    No what I am saying my fear is even if San Antonio misses the playoffs, I think Popovich will want to coach another year. Sort of like 'I want to prove I still have it and try to make the playoffs in 2021'.
    And you know if Gregg comes back, there's a chance that Forbes and/or Marco are brought back as well.

I just want all three gone at all costs, but I'm skeptical that even a lottery ending to this season won't be enough to make it happen.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    psychologically speaking, i really wonder what pop has going for him.

no wife to go home to after ugly losses and i doubt he's on tinder... maybe losing his wife reinforced that the spurs direction is all he can control so he's dug in cause he wants it to go his way...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you actually like on the Spurs honest question.

But to answer your question the majority of his minutes would have went to Forbes and Mills..
    This year, derozan. He's the only one who competes on both ends of the floor. The nba is a terrible product that is built to sell through points scored regardless of any other aspect of the game. The big 3 was the last gasp for the integrity of the game. Today you are celebrated for playing one side of the ball and scoring 50 pts on 50 shots. Anyone could do that, but who would want to? It's just sad to watch the stupidity and then read more stupidity on a site that was once affiliated with a dynasty. Like going from Larry bird celtics to kyrie. Or magic Lakers to lebron. Just a dumber game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No what I am saying my fear is even if San Antonio misses the playoffs, I think Popovich will want to coach another year. Sort of like 'I want to prove I still have it and try to make the playoffs in 2021'.
    And you know if Gregg comes back, there's a chance that Forbes and/or Marco are brought back as well.

I just want all three gone at all costs, but I'm skeptical that even a lottery ending to this season won't be enough to make it happen.
    Honestly, nothing will. At least, that's how it looks. These are his guys and he's going to prove he can win with them. If not, it's them, not him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    psychologically speaking, i really wonder what pop has going for him.

no wife to go home to after ugly losses and i doubt he's on tinder... maybe losing his wife reinforced that the spurs direction is all he can control so he's dug in cause he wants it to go his way...
    He has a wine cave. He should just retire and go live in it fulltime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bryn Forbes 25 minutes 2/9 shooting 7 points

Kevin Huerter aka the guy Bryn Forbes was guarding 34 minutes 18 points 7/17 shooting

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kevin Huerter aka the guy Bryn Forbes was guarding 34 minutes 18 points 7/17 shooting
    Now do that fr murray

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's also fairly stupid in your post that you insinuate forms got scored on all 18 points, yet he played 9 less minutes than his man. Was he defending him all that time,?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Glad the site re is still around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's also fairly stupid in your post that you insinuate forms got scored on all 18 points, yet he played 9 less minutes than his man. Was he defending him all that time,?
    you are beyond stupid

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are beyond stupid
    Lol
    U
    Got
    Pwned

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go on please explain did kevin shoot all 17 shots during the 25 minutes that forbes played? And if so was forbes defending him on every shot? Because that's not really how basketball works, but it seems you are trying to attribute those numbers directly to forbes performance. I will wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Somebody come get this window licker

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Somebody come get this window licker
    Exactly what I thought. Still murray level bbiq

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. I mean look at Pop. He's basically as ing stupid as you because he doesn't realize how much better Lonnie is than most of the team
    He would be 15 ppg min on most teams.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You say that as if there's only one.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go on please explain did kevin shoot all 17 shots during the 25 minutes that forbes played? And if so was forbes defending him on every shot? Because that's not really how basketball works, but it seems you are trying to attribute those numbers directly to forbes performance. I will wait.
    Dude, who gives a what is attributed. Are you unaware that Forbes is a really bad defender?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, who gives a what is attributed. Are you unaware that Forbes is a really bad defender?
    Lol, right. So let's not try to measure performance with objective data. Then people like you with 48k posts can just post your opinion and believe you are super duper smart. Lol at you thinking you know things.. lol this site

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK why y'all even bother responding to that guy. He's either a contrarian troll or a re . Either way, you're losing by responding to him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDK why y'all even bother responding to that guy. He's either a contrarian troll or a re . Either way, you're losing by responding to him.
    Way to tell it like it is 23k posts. You so cool with all your knowledge and posts. Yeah bro

Thread Information