Page 243 of 376 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,075 of 9378
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FIFA 17 on a good video card is ing amazing. Even d crowd looks realistic and lol 350 FPS
    Does the crowd throw bags of urine when you play US vs Mexico?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does the crowd throw bags of urine when you play US vs Mexico?
    I wish they would yell PUTO!

maybe theres a mod for that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I get ed up real quick by the law as soon as I crossed the river into Blackwater on RDR2.

Still haven't done in the story since finishing Chapter 1. Just going and exploring, doing side missions, robbing houses, hunting, like that.
    chapters 2-3 are nice. best time to explore and take your time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    on the calves though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goofiness already done in octodad, and still stupid for a shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Show 20 only $10 on PS4 black friday sale

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of tempted to pull the trigger on Judgment for $20 as I'm an enormous fan of the Yakuza series, but I know the second I buy it Sega is going to announce it for PC where I can play at 60 fps and have access to both the Japanese and English versions of the game. It's too bad they don't have Yakuza 0 on sale right now. Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza Kiwami 2, and Yakuza 6 are on sale for amazing prices, but that series really should be played in order from 0 to 6 because the stories build right on top of each other.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of tempted to pull the trigger on Judgment for $20 as I'm an enormous fan of the Yakuza series, but I know the second I buy it Sega is going to announce it for PC where I can play at 60 fps and have access to both the Japanese and English versions of the game. It's too bad they don't have Yakuza 0 on sale right now. Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza Kiwami 2, and Yakuza 6 are on sale for amazing prices, but that series really should be played in order from 0 to 6 because the stories build right on top of each other.
    I already have Kiwami in my library luckily and I think I got one on my PS3 as well. One of these days I will get to them. About to tackle Alien:Isolation, I bought it a while back when it was on sale and it has great reviews.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Chris still ducking my mlb challenge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Chris still ducking my mlb challenge.
    lol I'm not giving you heathens my gamertag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn it's annoying how the buttons are overloaded to different actions in RDR2. I got in a shooting contest with some mojado and after the first round I pressed circle to reload my weapon but instead that button punched him in the face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is free on psplus and damn is it addictive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I'm not giving you heathens my gamertag
    Probably something hugely original like "Chris_S"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does Sekiro compare to Bloodborne? I'm at nightmare Mensis right now and I'm kinda sad I'm almost done with the game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does Sekiro compare to Bloodborne? I'm at nightmare Mensis right now and I'm kinda sad I'm almost done with the game.
    What have you done chunticakes. Now baseline bum won't shut the up about how bloodborne is the .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What have you done chunticakes. Now baseline bum won't shut the up about how bloodborne is the .
    Well it is the game of the decade, tbh. I'm just glad I got to play through it. For the longest time I couldn't get past the damn Cleric Beast

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it is the game of the decade, tbh. I'm just glad I got to play through it. For the longest time I couldn't get past the damn Cleric Beast
    Have you done the DLC yet? If not, don't finish the game until you do or you'll have to do a new game plus and progress some to unlock it. And the DLC is the best part of the game.

Also Bloodborne is Game of the Century IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro is much more a stealth game but if you like Soulsborne games you should like it too. For $25 at Best Buy right now it's a must buy. The only thing I'd say is if you're considering getting a PS5 any time soon, you can play Sekiro at 1080p 60fps on PS5 vs 30 fps on PS4. Though I guess you'd have to get the disc version of the PS5 if you want to take advantage of that Sekiro deal. Sekiro digital on PSN never seems to go below $38.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sekiro is much more a stealth game but if you like Soulsborne games you should like it too. For $25 at Best Buy right now it's a must buy. The only thing I'd say is if you're considering getting a PS5 any time soon, you can play Sekiro at 1080p 60fps on PS5 vs 30 fps on PS4. Though I guess you'd have to get the disc version of the PS5 if you want to take advantage of that Sekiro deal. Sekiro digital on PSN never seems to go below $38.
    SR21 said the same thing about the DLC. I guess I'll start playing it now. As for the PS5, I want the disc edition but I don't see myself getting it until they come out with a few good exclusives. Maybe by the summer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SR21 said the same thing about the DLC. I guess I'll start playing it now. As for the PS5, I want the disc edition but I don't see myself getting it until they come out with a few good exclusives. Maybe by the summer?
    Oh man then you haven't really played Bloodborne yet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished AC Valhalla earlier. Man what a fun little game, the story was really engaging in this one and you could follow along great without getting overwhelmed I thought.

Last game I put 3+ hours in one sitting and that I enjoyed as much was baseline bum's baby P5.

Now onto Witcher 3...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I see The Last of Us 2 picked up numerous golden joystick awards, including ultimate GOTY and PS GOTY. well deserved imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I'm having a of a time getting perfect deer pelts in RDR2 even use long range range rifles with scopes and taking them down immediately with one clean headshot. I'm still getting good pelts instead of perfect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I'm having a of a time getting perfect deer pelts in RDR2 even use long range range rifles with scopes and taking them down immediately with one clean headshot. I'm still getting good pelts instead of perfect.
    Springfield, express rounds, upper body/headshots = perfect pelts for every 3 star deer

Will take out pretty much any animal in the game with one shot.

Thread Information