Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Friend says that sixth sense are also invested into the cowboys and yankees as well. I believe Legents Hospitality as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, so this isn’t necessarily the beginning of a move to Austin. Valuation/cash out makes much more sense.

Mike Finger
    Mikefinger

1h OK, I can translate this for everybody. Basically a bunch of minority owners wanted to cash out, because the valuation of the team had skyrocketed, and Dell/Sixth Street bought the shares from them.

Mike Finger
    Mikefinger
    1h There were 22 investors before. Now there are about 12. But an important result of this is Peter John Holt now is the exclusive authority. No more committee. What Holt says goes.

Mike Finger Mikefinger

One of the minority owners who remain: David Robinson.
    5:29pm · 18 Jun 2021 · Tweetbot for iΟS

Mike Finger Mikefinger
    1h
    Was told Popovich and RC are fully on board. And theoretically this could be better for them because if they want to do something, they just need one Holt’s go-ahead, instead of the old committee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if PATFO didn’t have all the accountability before because of behind-the-scene things, they do now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mike Finger
    Mikefinger

1h OK, I can translate this for everybody. Basically a bunch of minority owners wanted to cash out, because the valuation of the team had skyrocketed, and Dell/Sixth Street bought the shares from them.

Mike Finger
    Mikefinger
    1h There were 22 investors before. Now there are about 12. But an important result of this is Peter John Holt now is the exclusive authority. No more committee. What Holt says goes.

Mike Finger Mikefinger

One of the minority owners who remain: David Robinson.
    5:29pm · 18 Jun 2021 · Tweetbot for iΟS

Mike Finger Mikefinger
    1h
    Was told Popovich and RC are fully on board. And theoretically this could be better for them because if they want to do something, they just need one Holt’s go-ahead, instead of the old committee.

So that's why it took 10 damn years to get Fiesta jerseys and do away with those trash camo ones.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that's why it took 10 damn years to get Fiesta jerseys and do away with those trash camo ones.
    But what explains the lack of ABA throwback black SAN ANTONIO lettering on black jerseys? That would be a huge seller.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But what explains the lack of ABA throwback black SAN ANTONIO lettering on black jerseys? I don't buy jerseys but I would have picked up a Duncan version of that in an instant.
    Good question...I'm right there with you. If they ever do bring them back, I may have to get a custom Duncan one made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But what explains the lack of ABA throwback black SAN ANTONIO lettering on black jerseys? That would be a huge seller.
    Good question...I'm right there with you. If they ever do bring them back, I may have to get a custom Duncan one made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ice and Snake
    Good times
    Hemisfair was rocking

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information