Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice win, I hope Murray’s nuts recover.
    Last edited by hombre; 02-09-2021 at 01:59 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big win! Great grades! With DW shooting this poorly, it makes the win all the more impressive. He shoots 25% and it's a double digit win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D White they need to do something with him. Banishment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA Pop doing some coaching?
    Awesome!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like that a 27, 10, 8, 4 game from Murray doesn't warrant an A+. We are saving those for the 30 pts quadruple doubles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unsung key play of the game: Mills fouling Green up 3 with a minute to go when Green had a wide open layup. That play most likely won the game for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'd be nice to blow out a team once in a while.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets not be greedy, we are exceeding expectations already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm enjoying what I see in Jakob right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. Further confirmation LMA won’t be on roster year. And Drew has also surprised.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice win, I hope Murray’s nuts recover.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If White does anything on offense we prob win by double digits

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His defense helped IMO. If both Lonnie and White had of played yesterday and neither were scoring, I'd still prefer White's defense over Lonnie's any day of the week right now. I hope Lonnie brings his A-game tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Timvp for the grades. I think Spurs defended Curry pretty well, as much as anybody could. But they have to continue working on defending the 3 better. A lot of those Warriors’ 3’s jyst didn’t fall, or it would’ve been a Grizzlies night. Keep on improving that part of the game. Rim protection was excellent though, except for some backcuts.

Suggestion, please grade also the overall offense. And overall defense. I think it would help put more perspective.

Thanks. GSG!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grades are spot on. No one really stood out last night except Murray, DeRozan, and Jakob

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond was 10 assist, 10 rebounds and 7 points. Did he try to make a triple double on that triple attempt? That would be pathetic. I know the narrative he thought he was going to get fouled. But I would give that to Curry who could make it from halfcourt. I noticed also Curry passing Green for final 3 point attempt. More like, “here take the shot a##hole!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond was 10 assist, 10 rebounds and 7 points. Did he try to make a triple double on that triple attempt? That would be pathetic. I know the narrative he thought he was going to get fouled. But I would give that to Curry who could make it from halfcourt. I noticed also Curry passing Green for final 3 point attempt. More like, “here take the shot a##hole!”
    There was absolutely no reason for him to shoot that shot.

1. Pop never fouls in that situation, so if he thought Derrick was coming to foul then he didn't read the scouting report

2. Even if he had baited White into a foul, he had just missed 2 straight free throws. The chances of him making three clutch FTs in a row were...not good

3. The Warriors were out of timeouts and there was 5 seconds on the clock. So any missed free throw would result in them not having time to foul and get back up the floor.

The only thing that could have saved them at that time was a three-point shot, and you have to be a bonehead not to give it to Steph in that situation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would be if he didn't act allergic to scoring 9 times out of 10 but his defense and rebounding is good.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. Further confirmation LMA won’t be on roster year. And Drew has also surprised.
    it's a matchup thing, against vertically challenged teams like the Guests and the Dubs Jacob is fine (though he should really dominate more), but against teams with bigs (Lakers/Nuggets) you would miss LMA. Besides that with what he has put on film so far this season you wouldn't get much in return for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last two games we've had the starting lineup I've wanted, even if everyone was healthy.
    Once White gets going that lineup will be lethal on both ends.
    I hope Pop has learned from this and won't go back to badly losing 1st and 3rd quarters with LMA and Lonnie being turnstiles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup, we may have jumped the gun with seeing his poor play to start the year since same thing happened last year. poor start, better as the season progressed. hopefully it continues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was absolutely no reason for him to shoot that shot.

1. Pop never fouls in that situation, so if he thought Derrick was coming to foul then he didn't read the scouting report

2. Even if he had baited White into a foul, he had just missed 2 straight free throws. The chances of him making three clutch FTs in a row were...not good

3. The Warriors were out of timeouts and there was 5 seconds on the clock. So any missed free throw would result in them not having time to foul and get back up the floor.

The only thing that could have saved them at that time was a three-point shot, and you have to be a bonehead not to give it to Steph in that situation.
    Did he try to get triple double? He was 3 points shy. You can see the frustration on Curry's face

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shot was a little flat. Most likely cause he is still working to get in full game shape. He shot well in his first game back and has been kind of flat since. His shot will come around the more he plays.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone catch Devin's attempted fake out on Curry? Last time they played Curry faked a pass on his drive and Devin fell for it and ran to the defender on the 3pt line which allowed Curry to get his layup. Devin tried the same move on curry last night when he drove to the hoop. It didn't work the same way, but it was interesting to see him trying Curry's move on him that beat him last game.

As ugly as KJ's game was, I'm happy to see him trying to develop a midrange game.

Thread Information