Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Always liked THAT uncletom, Brunson. Was low-key excited when they picked him in the second round, and he hasn't disappointed. Hopefully Barea or Harris will retire/move on next year and he'll get more playing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean sure, if he hits stepback 3s at a consistent rate then he'd be a monster but those are low percentage shots. Plus HOU sucks.

Why is he such a smug mother er on the court too? You haven't done , son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harrison Barnes is probably one of the most selfish players I ever saw. He had Luka wide open on at least 5 possessions and he rather put up a bad shot. And this is not the first game I saw this.
    Pass the ball to my Slovenian hero and get out of his way

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver obviously ordered the negros to go easy on the young cracker
    Well he's not really a young cracker since he's European. You do know White American and White European are two different races.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pass the ball to my Slovenian hero and get out of his way
    you pass the ball to the best player on the team when he's wide open. It's a normal thing to do.

oh and suck a got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you pass the ball to the best player on the team when he's wide open. It's a normal thing to do.

oh and suck a got
    I'm sure Barnes takes some ill-advised shots (everyone does) but I really doubt you'd be complaining about it so passionately if it was someone other than your hero who he didn't pass to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean sure, if he hits stepback 3s at a consistent rate then he'd be a monster but those are low percentage shots. Plus HOU sucks.

well he's already done more than harden and paul combined...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    op should cut his losses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clutch performance tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well he's already done more than harden and paul combined...
    Are you Slovenian too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They did this live in the arena in front of the Rockets 😂 what a flex.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They did this live in the arena in front of the Rockets  what a flex.

sup luka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you Slovenian too?
    yes, but i was just stating a fact there..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real Madrid legend
    Jodelo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Real Madrid legend
    Jodelo
    Saw the game yesterday, crazy run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is gonna lead this Mavs team to the playoffs and win ROY. FKLA/Dwight Howard still gonna be in here defending this take

Can you imagine if he was on the Spurs? FKLA would be gargleing his balls on a nightly basis tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is gonna lead this Mavs team to the playoffs and win ROY. FKLA/Dwight Howard still gonna be in here defending this take

Can you imagine if he was on the Spurs? FKLA would be gargleing his balls on a nightly basis tbh.
    I was the biggest Luka hater when he was drafted, but there's practically nothing you can say at this point against him. At his age, he's by far exceeding expectations. With his body type and the fact that very few European players at that height have come in and had major impacts in the NBA, I thought he would just be a 10-12 ppg utility player.

He came in hot his rookie year, but the biggest question is how much will he improve in the next 2-3 years? He's a different case than your typical 6'10 n!ggerbeast w/ freakish athleticism where you just wait for the rest of his skillset to fill out. Doncic's skillset is already high, but it's unlikely that he'll just develop elite athleticism over the next few years

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I was the biggest Luka hater when he was drafted, but there's practically nothing you can say at this point against him. At his age, he's by far exceeding expectations. With his body type and the fact that very few European players at that height have come in and had major impacts in the NBA, I thought he would just be a 10-12 ppg utility player.

He came in hot his rookie year, but the biggest question is how much will he improve in the next 2-3 years? He's a different case than your typical 6'10 n!ggerbeast w/ freakish athleticism where you just wait for the rest of his skillset to fill out. Doncic's skillset is already high, but it's unlikely that he'll just develop elite athleticism over the next few years
    You thought he’d be a 10-12 minute utility player? The 3rd pick in the draft? Jesus man

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You thought he’d be a 10-12 minute utility player? The 3rd pick in the draft? Jesus man
    Brah, I said 10-12 ppg not minutes per game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

At the very least he can lose a lot of fat(there's a good amount to lose) and get stronger. That should make a good difference in his athleticism. He's only 19. A ton can be done to make him a far better athlete.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hard to understand how any mavs or nba fan cant get this after seeing dirk the past 20 years

lukas too big/strong for smaller defenders, too much handles/shiftiness for larger defenders, and too skilled/smart for supremely athletic defenders. and he has a couple difficult go-to shots he can hit consistently when defended "perfectly" with his weird floater and step-back jumper

he has answers without needing to be supremely athletic just like dirk did. as long as he stays healthy he should be just fine

Thread Information