Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave this bull of a league and coach team Argentina, tbh. Thank you for helping get us 4 championships, winning Gold for your country unlike ass Messi, being the REAL Finals MVP in '05, and for being the 3rd best Spur of all-time after TD and Admiral. Happy retirement HOF'er!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave this bull of a league and coach team Argentina, tbh. Thank you for helping get us 4 championships, winning Gold for your country unlike ass Messi, being the REAL Finals MVP in '05, and for being the 3rd best Spur of all-time after TD and Admiral. Happy retirement HOF'er!
    I told you all back in 14 when he was robbed of fmvp, once he goes, its only ghetto ball. Enjoy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu should join them, as I said earlier today, even before this Cousins news came out..

They really need bench wings, they don't have anybody..they all love Manu, too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on his motivation. If it was chasing another le, well, sure. Based on what little I've paid attention it sounds like he's just not ready to retire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Marco signing signaled Manu's retirement. But I wish he would join the Spurs staff rather than coach his national team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu should join them, as I said earlier today, even before this Cousins news came out..

They really need bench wings, they don't have anybody..they all love Manu, too..
    Manu would never do that. He competes, has character, doesnt cheat. Hes european. Not this garbage american trash

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't blame him. I would if I were him tbh. LLM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could go to sixers

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if manu went to gsw i would buy his warriors jersey

would be such a coldblooded balla move. i wouldnt root for gsw or manu but would have to recognize his greatness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could go to sixers
    That actually would be a good marriage, imo - assuming Kawhi isn't dealt to them!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think more will start to retire from viewing nba games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn right dude! Pinche Manu was the freaking man in 05'. Actually a case can be made that he could have won FMVP in 14' but to me undoubtedly in 05! Forever imitated but never dupicated... Go Manu Go!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu would never do that. He competes, has character, doesnt cheat. Hes european. Not this garbage american trash
    Wow I recall your stupid ass arguing with me in another thread and stating Manu was not European.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow I recall your stupid ass arguing with me in another thread and stating Manu was not European.
    Hes argentinian. Youre not smart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is a compe or. He'll hang em up when he's ready, not as a result of what other teams are doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu just loves to play the game. If his body is up to it, and it fits in the family's plan, Manu will play. This won't influence his decision in the least.

bandwagon hater
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu just loves to play the game. If his body is up to it, and it fits in the family's plan, Manu will play. This won't influence his decision in the least.
    It's not about Manu though. It's about the team.... I'm a fan of Manu, Duncan, Parker, Bowen, Robinson, Jackson, Johnson, Kerr... etc... on and on.... But I'm a SPURS fan first. I'll have fond memories of all of them, but when they reach the point that they cant really help the TEAM? BYE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think his decision has been made and communicated to PATFO, and that's a primary reason they signed Marco.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's South American, tbh.

I make love to pressure. CapitalEmm's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I hadn’t considered this, but honestly it would be a win for all parties involved. Manu doesn’t have to again try to be the second best player on a roster at 40, Manu gets to compete for a ring, and I’m sure he would be welcomed with open arms by both either LA or GS.

Watching Manu dish dimes to Bron or Curry and retire a champion??? No brainer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last thing Manu wants to do is uproot his family and play in another city. I think he’s back for one last season; if not, cheers to one of the all-time greats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, he's South American not European, dumbass....

I think the signing of Marco and drafting of Walker IV signals the end of Manu's career. I also think TP's time is up too. Unless he signs for the veteran's minimum at some point as insurance/a mentor.
    Last edited by J_Paco; 07-03-2018 at 12:06 AM.

Thread Information