Page 168 of 376 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont think ima get modern warfare or PS Plus yet... still have way too much content to burn through

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    buying:

Nioh
    Nier Automata GOTY edition
    RE2 remastered
    AC Odyssey
    Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami
    Days Gone
    Sekiro
    Spiderman (DLC package, already have base game)
    Dark Souls Trilogy (got a bundle on ebay with all 3 games, but its DS3 is not the complete edition, so i'll probably just end up selling the vanilla DS3 and buying the Fire Fades edition separately, not worth purchasing the DLC

some great games in there. I'm still playing Days Gone atm, and idk why the game got such meh reviews because i enjoy the out of it. solid story, fun gameplay, nice variety of enemies, stealth mechanics, etc. maybe because the main character is an edgelord biker? but either way, one of the games ive enjoyed playing the most in 2019. RE2 is up there also. AC Odyssey is also really, really good. And of course Nier is a masterpiece.

i decided to snag a PSVR bundle with 5 games from the playstation store directly for only $200. i was eyeing a target deal until i saw this online. didnt even need to leave the house

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's $25 at Best Buy right now. No way I'm paying $20 for a used game with no box when it's only $5 more brand new.

EDIT: , it's not on sale right now. Seems like most of the other Best Buy deals are live, but I guess that one doesn't hit $25 until Thanksgiving.
    yeah, from the games i decided to buy, as of now the Best Buy deals for Sekiro/RE2/AC Odyssey are not live

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some great games in there. I'm still playing Days Gone atm, and idk why the game got such meh reviews because i enjoy the out of it. solid story, fun gameplay, nice variety of enemies, stealth mechanics, etc. maybe because the main character is an edgelord biker? but either way, one of the games ive enjoyed playing the most in 2019. RE2 is up there also. AC Odyssey is also really, really good. And of course Nier is a masterpiece.

i decided to snag a PSVR bundle with 5 games from the playstation store directly for only $200. i was eyeing a target deal until i saw this online. didnt even need to leave the house
    i never thought days gone was going to be some revolutionary game which is what the hype seemed to be. it just looked like a good typical open world game, which i enjoy.

tryin to figure out if buying the gold edition of AC Odyssey is more worthwhile as it comes with the DLC. do you feel that stuff is worthwhile or is base game more than enough? the base game will be on sale for $15 but i can get the gold on the PS store for 25

edit: hm, the reviews for the DLC are pretty good, and the gold edition also comes with a remaster of AC III... think im just gonna get that
    Last edited by spurraider21; 11-27-2019 at 07:59 PM.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i never thought days gone was going to be some revolutionary game which is what the hype seemed to be. it just looked like a good typical open world game, which i enjoy.

tryin to figure out if buying the gold edition of AC Odyssey is more worthwhile as it comes with the DLC. do you feel that stuff is worthwhile or is base game more than enough? the base game will be on sale for $15 but i can get the gold on the PS store for 25

edit: hm, the reviews for the DLC are pretty good, and the gold edition also comes with a remaster of AC III... think im just gonna get that
    honestly even without the DLC the game is ing massive, so much random to do you might never even get around to the DLC but for 10 extra bucks on sale still a pretty solid deal.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

AC III is nothing special IMO. Tried to play through it twice and abandoned it both times a few hours in even though I loved AC II and AC Brotherhood and found AC Revelations worth playing too. Odyssey def looks worth a buy though (haven't played it yet).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, from the games i decided to buy, as of now the Best Buy deals for Sekiro/RE2/AC Odyssey are not live
    Just checked and the Target deal for RE2 isn't either. If you see anything on Walmart, those deals are live online so you can price match in store.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buying:

Nioh
    Nier Automata GOTY edition
    RE2 remastered
    AC Odyssey
    Yakuza 0 and Yakuza Kiwami
    Days Gone
    Sekiro
    Spiderman (DLC package, already have base game)
    Dark Souls Trilogy (got a bundle on ebay with all 3 games, but its DS3 is not the complete edition, so i'll probably just end up selling the vanilla DS3 and buying the Fire Fades edition separately, not worth purchasing the DLC
    Also Yakuza Kiwami 2 for $15 is a of deal, and I think Yakuza 6 is $15 also. If you're interested in AC Odyssey you should also check AC Origins as they're supposed to be really similar and Origins is the one that supposedly got the AC series out of the funk it got into with Unity at the beginning of the generation. Don't know if there are any deals on it right now but that goes on sale all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Yakuza Kiwami 2 for $15 is a of deal, and I think Yakuza 6 is $15 also. If you're interested in AC Odyssey you should also check AC Origins as they're supposed to be really similar and Origins is the one that supposedly got the AC series out of the funk it got into with Unity at the beginning of the generation. Don't know if there are any deals on it right now but that goes on sale all the time.
    by the time i get through all the games i have now it will be next black friday tbh ... i'm sure i can get kiwami 2 for dirt cheap on amazon or some between now and then if i really love 0 and kiwami

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by the way baseline bum the bestbuy black friday deals are now live

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by the way baseline bum the bestbuy black friday deals are now live
    They have been all week other than Sekiro and some other door busters. I'm kind of in the same boat as you though in that the one game I want (Judgement) is something I won't play for many months, so I might as well just buy it when I see it for $20 or less.

Mainly because I don't expect to play Judgement until after finishing Yakuza 6, and Yakuza 5 doesn't even come out until February on PS4 (currently playing Yakuza 3 on PS4).

I expect Judgement to be on sale at least for Golden Week next year and no way I'd play it before then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have been all week other than Sekiro and some other door busters. I'm kind of in the same boat as you though in that the one game I want (Judgement) is something I won't play for many months, so I might as well just buy it when I see it for $20 or less.

Mainly because I don't expect to play Judgement until after finishing Yakuza 6, and Yakuza 5 doesn't even come out until February on PS4 (currently playing Yakuza 3 on PS4).

I expect Judgement to be on sale at least for Golden Week next year and no way I'd play it before then.
    im sayin all the deals are now live, including sekiro. i've already ordered everything, free shipping too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im sayin all the deals are now live, including sekiro. i've already ordered everything, free shipping too
    Nice, RE2 is ing killer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, the Square Enix Store has NieR Automata (PS4) for $7.49.

https://store.na.square-enix-games.c...rd-edition-ps4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

damn. miss that game. i loved the story and gameplay so much. should have kept it instead of trading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tomb raider definitive for $5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomb raider definitive for $5
    That goes on sale all the time on PSN. Great game but it'll be cheaper on PSN after you factor in shipping.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/...nitive-edition

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    dont think ima get modern warfare or PS Plus yet... still have way too much content to burn through
    I haven't played a CoD game since Black Ops. I sometimes get nostalgic, but then remember all the rage they caused and stay away. WoW in particular.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Recently "finished" odyssey- the three main story lines at least, must have left more than half of the side missions undone. It's massive but a lot of it is generic fetch quest type stuff.

The game is fun though I recommend setting it to hard otherwise too easy.. imo it is a cross between Witcher 3 and Mordor games, with a nice historical backdrop ... But really at this point ac games don't have anything to do with Templars and a modern day struggle, it's just ancient murder simulation and the story is mostly irrelevant. Which imo is too bad, they had a good setup. 3 was the last good one in that sense and 4 they threw that story structure out the window and just made it another open world murder fest.

3 suffered from too much sprawl and grind but the later ones ar far worse in that regard imo..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't played a CoD game since Black Ops. I sometimes get nostalgic, but then remember all the rage they caused and stay away. WoW in particular.
    The rage potential is still there.. I don't get angry anymore as I couldn't care less about being "good" these days, but the little goty players do to earn killstreaks will still ruin the experience if you don't have any teamwork to find campers and keep their spots clear

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Shenmue 3.

I am ok with what I got out of this considering the low budget and the fact it was a kickstarter game. I mean, how many successful games have we gotten from crowdsourcing?

Anyways, the gameplay is almost a replica from the first two with a few tweaks here and there. Dont like a few mechanics like you have to eat to maintain your health. Walking spends health. lol

I also thought the story itself didn't progressed a whole lot. We didn't get much out of the story as we should. It's been almost 20 years and we didn't get a substantial advancement in that department. I'd say Shenmue 3 gave us about 5 or so % worth of new story material which is laughable.

Yu Suzuki is banking on Shenmue 4 and I cant do another 20 years of waiting again. Just not worth it even for Shenmue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Shenmue 3.

I am ok with what I got out of this considering the low budget and the fact it was a kickstarter game. I mean, how many successful games have we gotten from crowdsourcing?

Anyways, the gameplay is almost a replica from the first two with a few tweaks here and there. Dont like a few mechanics like you have to eat to maintain your health. Walking spends health. lol

I also thought the story itself didn't progressed a whole lot. We didn't get much out of the story as we should. It's been almost 20 years and we didn't get a substantial advancement in that department. I'd say Shenmue 3 gave us about 5 or so % worth of new story material which is laughable.

Yu Suzuki is banking on Shenmue 4 and I cant do another 20 years of waiting again. Just not worth it even for Shenmue.
    just play sekrio already

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just play sekrio already
    Will leave it for the summer stretch along with Spider-Man and a few backlogs that have been sitting unplayed for a couple of years now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will leave it for the summer stretch along with Spider-Man and a few backlogs that have been sitting unplayed for a couple of years now.
    Man summer is going to be busy with The Last of Us Part II, Dying Light 2, and Cyberpunk 2077.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Decided to check out Hitman 2 since the first mission was free on steam. Really enjoyed the mechanics of the game so decided to purchase 1 and 2 for like 30 bucks on sale. Pretty solid game thus far, love the many different ways the game lets you approach each target

Thread Information