Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4053471

Los Angeles Lakers center Andrew Bynum will return to action Thursday against the Denver Nuggets, according to a source close to the Lakers.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    LOL son, I actually think he slows the tempo down and the lakers are a better uptempo team.. we will see how he plays leading up to these playoffs son!

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    ed like both his knees...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ship his ass out.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No worries, we'll just get DOK to make another post.

3-striped Laker Legend adidas11's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is great news!

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL son, I actually think he slows the tempo down and the lakers are a better uptempo team.. we will see how he plays leading up to these playoffs son!
    defense son, defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wilt 2 on the comeback. Good to see a player returning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is hilarious. When it looked like Bynum was out for the year, Laker fan was acting like Bynum was not a big deal, he wasn't a huge part of them winning. Now, that he's back, Laker fan is acting like it's the second coming of Wilt Chamberlain..please..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bynum will slow down the offense....sorry

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think this is hilarious. When it looked like Bynum was out for the year, Laker fan was acting like Bynum was not a big deal, he wasn't a huge part of them winning. Now, that he's back, Laker fan is acting like it's the second coming of Wilt Chamberlain..please..
    Whats hilarious is you thought the Spurs could actually beat the Lakers in the playoffs before Manu went down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whats hilarious is you thought the Spurs could actually beat the Lakers in the playoffs before Manu went down.
    And you know what's even more hilarious? I STILL think they can. . Bynum changes everything. He's going to change your style. People still have to get used to playing with him. But I won't get into a deep conversation with someone so shallow. You act like the Lakers need to be crowned already, even when they haven't won a le in 7 years. There's not talking to you...you're too ignorant.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    A convenient excuse for Odom to revert from 20&10 to 9&6.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bynum was averaging like 26 and 14 the last 5 games before he went down. Slow down the offense? Barely, while making it even more efficient and deadly. :

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bynum wasn't a big deal? spurfan was saying that before he got hurt. But once he got hurt, it made the Lakers "vulnerable"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is a lot of trash talk to the East because LA doesn't need Bynum to cruise through the West.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bynum was averaging like 26 and 14 the last 5 games before he went down. Slow down the offense? Barely, while making it even more efficient and deadly. :
    Um..do you know what slow means? He changes the way the Lakers play. You've been doing well running, and Bynum's not a fast player...hence the term slllloooowwww

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A convenient excuse for Odom to revert from 20&10 to 9&6.
    Odom was going to revert to 9 and 6 in big playoff games anyways. Difference is, 9 and 6 off the bench is all they need from him.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This helps the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bynum wasn't a big deal? spurfan was saying that before he got hurt. But once he got hurt, it made the Lakers "vulnerable"
    I was just commenting on what 21_Blessings said. A lot of Laker fans, including him, were saying Bynum wasn't a big deal..they were just as good without him, but then, with Bynum back, he starts a thread saying "the league is officially ed." So, wouldn't we have been " ed" before?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Um..do you know what slow means? He changes the way the Lakers play. You've been doing well running, and Bynum's not a fast player...hence the term slllloooowwww
    You're re ed. The Lakers were playing better with Bynum in the lineup. Defense is what wins championships. Uptempo ball with mediocre D isn't going to work against Boston/Cleveland.

Like I said, Bynum might slow down the offense by a minuscule, meaningless amount while making it more efficient with his ability to finish around the basket.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let me bump my old thread to see wich Lakerfan said that

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    This helps the Lakers.
    LOL sons... Ghazi adding his highly valuable words of wisdom!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was just commenting on what 21_Blessings said. A lot of Laker fans, including him, were saying Bynum wasn't a big deal..they were just as good without him, but then, with Bynum back, he starts a thread saying "the league is officially ed." So, wouldn't we have been " ed" before?
    Show me where I said the words: "Bynum isn't a big deal"

Thread Information