Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been sitting on this terrible news for about a couple weeks now, tbh.

Cause of death? Thirdseeditis . Medical term for "died of a rude awakening". It is sadly ironic..

The source said Raybies was last seen wearing his trademark rose-tinted glasses staring at a printout of the current NBA standings.

His beloved Spurs were no longer sitting at third in the Western table and the rest is history..

He's been pronounced clinically dead; so only a miracle can resuscitate this once good forum fella. For the sake of a human cause, I am just gonna start believing in them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Doesn't matter. When Kawhi comes back we will be the best team in the world, knock off the Warriors and Rockets, and coast to the le. In PATFO we trust. "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Doesn't matter. When Kawhi comes back we will be the best team in the world, knock off the Warriors and Rockets, and coast to the le. In PATFO we trust. "
    He was kinda unsure if the Warriors had a better team than us. I mean, let that sink in..
    Last edited by spursistan; 03-11-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its just as bad as those who:
    Said kl was a leader
    Applauded the gasol signing
    Thought murray is a pg or even talented

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the more pathetic thing is making the pessimistic prediction every time and feeling like nostradamus

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP
    It was for a good cause, but sometimes reality just hits you in the face.
    Maybe now he sees Spurs as first seeders in the outer world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP brah, hopefully you’re enjoying your afterlife that is the reddit forums. It must be heaven for you where you and your “friends” jerk each other off with upvotes to anything that fluffs up PATFO and where you guys can downvote the critical heathens down to . Everyone pray to our infallible saint, St. Popovich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turd-tier posters talking trash to other third-tier posters.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    RIP brah, hopefully you’re enjoying your afterlife that is the reddit forums. It must be heaven for you where you and your “friends” jerk each other off with upvotes to anything that fluffs up PATFO and where you guys can downvote the critical heathens down to . Everyone pray to our infallible saint, St. Popovich.

+1 upvote for each point Patty Thrills is gonna drop on the Warriors tonight!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

+1 upvote for each point Patty Thrills is gonna drop on the Warriors tonight!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.reddit.com/r/NBASpurs/co...kcom_so_toxic/

Posted two hrs ago right after I posted that reddit about raybies. Probably raybies bleeding from his vagina.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Posted two hrs ago right after I posted that reddit about raybies. Probably raybies bleeding from his vagina.
    The estrogen levels are too high

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall are re ed lol omg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i woke up from my coma.. the doctors said it was a "miracle"

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As with PtC they won’t admit they wished they were like us. Legit and genuine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

im pretty loyal... its spurstalk or nothing.. lol my wife has better takes than half this forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im pretty loyal... its spurstalk or nothing.. lol my wife has better takes than half this forum
    So her takes are certainly better than yours then? I'm willing to bet she thought you were delusional too when you said this team was better than GS.

Nice backhanded compliment to your wife, by the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with a healthy kawhi yes. We'd of got first seed this year but that's neither here nor there and just opinion based and speculative.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to see you are back. Do you think Kawhi will be a Spur next year? I personally think he's gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to see you are back. Do you think Kawhi will be a Spur next year? I personally think he's gone.
    I

No, I don't think so man and the only reason i think he would be back would be just to get the supermax and play like he's doing it just cause he has to. Ive been wanting to come here and talk about why he wasn't playing and personally to me it's been a power struggle. Before he stayed out for the season he said he had to string together some games and then he was gone. I think Pop wanted to rest him and he wanted to LeBron whatever playing time He thought was in his best interest. I felt he was very frustrated and he may of felt held back and then i think people got into his ear and swayed him. Bottom line I think it's player vs culture here. We have a way of doing things and I know PATFO is not gonna budge cause of proud history and culture they have built. It'd be like selling out. So I think he's gonna be traded cause they have to. Boston and LA. Apparently he'd sign in Boston so that's good news. Shaq said Boston and Carter etc... I like Tatum and the first. But definitely need more and don't know what that would look like. Horfords salary makes sense and you pair Kawhi with Pau who has non guaranteed money so that would be make sense. Personally I'd do Tatum, Brown and Morris and a mid to late first for kawhi str8 up and i only say that cause im realistic to how Ainge operates. He's a worthy adversary. He's smart as and will not budge. Look what he got Kyrie for. Im also not sure what kind of leverage Spurs have here with Kawhi. It's gonna be a a short list for him where he wants to go and LA has Ingram and Zubac who I'd like but we'd need to take Diengs swamp ass contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my username is mentioned like 20 times in Reddit spurtalk. Bunch of losers complaining about me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Since others won’t say it, welcome back! Visit from time to time at least. Hope you are fine from that coma btw .

Nice compliment to your wife. There’s obviously a few single kiddies here that are quite the misogynists. They are probably in that phase where they can’t handle rejection.

we ladies are quite knowledgeable and a lot more fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Since others won’t say it, welcome back! Visit from time to time at least. Hope you are fine from that coma btw .

Nice compliment to your wife. There’s obviously a few single kiddies here that are quite the misogynists. They are probably in that phase where they can’t handle rejection.

we ladies are quite knowledgeable and a lot more fun.
    Agreed lol

Thanks draft, free agency... off season has always been my peak interest and Imo Spurstalk is at it's best during this time with all the quality takes and interesting speculative ideas. Never been a fan of posting during the season. Cliff Jumping aplenty, flamers, haters and the like taking jabs at others speculations... It gets tired some and boring. I literally had a Spurstalk voice in my ear, where I'd watch a game and be like wow someone must be posting about this or crying about that. It was creepy how predictable it had gotten. But long story short we are at a crossroads this year and i'm interested in how we do. I'm good either way tbh. Kawhi has gotten on my nerves and I'm worried about his injury history. I wouldn't mind a new face, but I'm scared we may not win a le in a long time without Leonard. You want horses with the championship bloodline. That's why studs get paid the big dollars. He excels on the biggest stage. We don't have any other player with that pedigree if he leaves. We basically start over. Duncan had it, Ginobili had it... Parker to a lesser extent. Could be a long time...

Thread Information