Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I take that back, I thought about it for 30 seconds and Forbes is definitely the worst

Fvck!
    Put it this way. Is there a ST poster that welcomes this signing. Like I mean with even a trickle of optimism.

I would bet Forbes is universally unwanted on this forum, fwiw

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs a new approach. CP3 style circus flops would at least be a new wrinkle. Just thinking out loud here.

Or like a heel turn and he’s dirty. Just something.
    Last edited by The Truth #6; 08-25-2021 at 10:56 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put it this way. Is there a ST poster that welcomes this signing. Like I mean with even a trickle of optimism.

I would bet Forbes is universally unwanted on this forum, fwiw
    This may be the first time I've seen SpursTalk unified on a signing or player or decision. Unfortunately, it's going in the wrong direction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sucks, tbh.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to feel upset...so I shall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HAIL HYDRA !!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't hate on him so much if he could draw a charge every once in a while. Shouldn't be that hard if your constantly targeted by the other team... I mean is it really true he has never drawn a charge? That's crazy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't hate on him so much if he could draw a charge every once in a while. Shouldn't be that hard if your constantly targeted by the other team... I mean is it really true he has never drawn a charge? That's crazy!
    its not from a lack of effort. ill give him that. he just doesnt seem to have the hip flexibility and quick twitch muscle needed to stay in front of ppl at his height. i like him and hate that he catches for something he obviously cannot control.

thus, it comes back on the coaches / front office for both signing him in the first place, but using him in such a way and with certain lineups where this shortcoming is exposed to the degree that it is.

i wish him well. i know hes a great shooter but if he could just not be the absolute worst defender in the league, perhaps he wouldnt be as crucified around here as he is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got word from my barber who cut Bryn’s hair yesterday that he is back. Bryn didn’t think he would be back but when Spurs reached out it was a no brainer. Not sure how long the contract is they are still working out some details. Sorry guys was hoping to hear different news :/
    of course it's a no brainer since this is the only head coach who's dumb enough to start him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have the spurs ever not released the terms to a contract? it seems like they know they’re gonna receive backlash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is the definition of Pop and his "high character, my guys" kind of signing.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Eubanks or an even more likeable player is cut because of this signing (and Zollins), good lord, the wrath could be Old Testament level.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray liked the post welcoming him back on IG . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of IG, those comments under the signing posts were ing amazing. Everyone in unison wondering why they brought this ing bum back

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of IG, those comments under the signing posts were ing amazing. Everyone in unison wondering why they brought this ing bum back
    Prior to signing Forbes, it really looked like the smallest guy who would play the 3 would be KJ. How big is Vassell even these days?

Get ready to give up A LOT of points.

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course it's a no brainer since this is the only head coach who's dumb enough to start him
    Budenholzer started Bryn in 10 regular season games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't Divincenzo out? White and Murray were healthy most of the season where Bryn was 3rd on the team in minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Pop for 150 games in a row. Who was the smarter coach?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record i am glad forbes is back. He's a likable guy who will generate a few highlights in a dank and dreary season. Its one thing to lament wasting hall of fame talent , but everyone on the spurs sucks pretty bad equally. Forbes will have more rings than anyone on the current. roster till the end of time. I hope he starts.

So in conclusion fvuk everyone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record i am glad forbes is back. He's a likable guy who will generate a few highlights in a dank and dreary season. Its one thing to lament wasting hall of fame talent , but everyone on the spurs sucks pretty bad equally. Forbes will have more rings than anyone on the current. roster till the end of time. I hope he starts.

He will definitely have a lot of highlights of getting his ankles broken along with being dunked on and guys hitting ridiculous shots on him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It took 31 pages and 771 post before we finally get someone to support the signing. I dont know if he is serious or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took 31 pages and 771 post before we finally get someone to support the signing. I dont know if he is serious or not.
    He couldn't even get fvck right

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    literally needs to be pinked tbh

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a rope!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually not particularly unhappy that Forbes is back. I'm unhappy that he came back in a way that used up a valuable salary slot. I'm unhappy that Pop and Co. thought he was the best way to address DeRozan leaving that they could muster. It's easy to believe Pop will be too in love with playing Forbes. But people forget that Pop also benched Forbes then let him walk. Bryn's actual most recent time with the Spurs was in street clothes during bubble. I do think he'll find his way into starting units. But I also don't think the Spurs are married to him starting. Murray, Johnson and Poeltl look to need offense, so Bryn and Walker will likely get their shots to provide it. It's possible Forbes is the best scorer on the team at this point, which is sad as , but probably true pending Walker and Primo developing. Hopefully, SA can get 2018-2019 Forbes, the guy who was gritty and did an okay job as a secondary or tertiary play-maker. I hope eventually they find a better player to do it, but there's a role for Forbes to play on a good version of this year's roster. But at least he raises the floor for a two-guard a bit more. There are a lot of things Lonnie does better than Bryn, but aggressively going after points isn't one of them.

Thread Information