My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We've had a lot of great stars come through LAL under Buss's tenure, but one thing has always remained constant.

No player is above the organization. No exceptions.

The Cavs built the monster that Lebron became by bowing to his every desire and need. They gave him free reign to do as he pleased and really only have themselves to blame for what happened to them.

It's great to be a Laker fan. 16 les, back to back champs, best owner in basketball. Life is great

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We are the gold standard of the NBA. Nobody even comes close to the 16 time NBA Champion Lakers of Los Angeles and the GOAT Kobe "Jelly Bean" Bryant, the greatest closer the game has ever seen.

All Spur fans can do is hope, no pray that the Heat can somehow topple this mountain that has the NBA in a chokehold in Los Angeles. If not, well things could get pretty ugly, there will be a suicide watch all over the nation. I don't see how fans of any other team could even bare to watch if we happen to 3peat.

But isn't it funny? Even after this team loses its steam, there will be another superstar that comes over and we will dominate the league for ANOTHER 10 years. God it feels so good being a fan of the Lakers, and it must suck to root for anybody else otherwise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron love the kids!

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was all good just 4 years ago....damn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've had a lot of great stars come through LAL under Buss's tenure, but one thing has always remained constant.

The Cavs built the monster that Lebron became by bowing to his every desire and need. They gave him free reign to do as he pleased and really only have themselves to blame for what happened to them.

It's great to be a Laker fan. 16 les, back to back champs, best owner in basketball. Life is great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are the gold standard of the NBA. Nobody even comes close to the 16 time NBA Champion Lakers of Los Angeles and the GOAT Kobe "Jelly Bean" Bryant, the greatest closer the game has ever seen.

All Spur fans can do is hope, no pray that the Heat can somehow topple this mountain that has the NBA in a chokehold in Los Angeles. If not, well things could get pretty ugly, there will be a suicide watch all over the nation. I don't see how fans of any other team could even bare to watch if we happen to 3peat.

But isn't it funny? Even after this team loses its steam, there will be another superstar that comes over and we will dominate the league for ANOTHER 10 years. God it feels so good being a fan of the Lakers, and it must suck to root for anybody else otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This kind of mentality is what killed Dr. Buss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were feeling pretty good about themselves back then. Kobe was still in his 7 yr contract he signed back in 2004 and the Lakers had everything going their way.

The league can change overnight with a trade or two and i wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs ring next June.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were feeling pretty good about themselves back then. Kobe was still in his 7 yr contract he signed back in 2004 and the Lakers had everything going their way.

The league can change overnight with a trade or two and i wouldn't be surprised if the Cavs ring next June.
    The Lakers didn't change because the league changed. They changed because the "work with Kobe" magazine ran dry and they started star chasing instead of rebuilding. They went for the "Kobe wants to win now" bull mantra and sold their futures for a pocket full of mumbles such are promises.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “they will all pay for their basketball reasons"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lake Show the last 2 years has been nothing but a steaming turd. It's wonderful.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr House was great. There has never been a bigger front running at ST. Maybe history2b. Funny thing is that both of those clowns have completely disappeared with their giantic bleeding pussies. They probably aren't even lakers fans anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr House was great. There has never been a bigger front running at ST. Maybe history2b. Funny thing is that both of those clowns have completely disappeared with their giantic bleeding pussies. They probably aren't even lakers fans anymore.
    timmytozo says hi, although that was a troll account

Thread Information