Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marseille resembled a war zone on Saturday night after Russian and English football hooligans clashed in running battles before and after the match that left one supporter fighting for his life.

One sickening image showed a hooligan apparently stamping on the head of a England supporter. The Russian hooligans posted a series of seemingly ‘celebratory’ photographs on a Twitter site Russian-ultras.com that showed England fans covered in blood with such comments as ‘Fight’ and other inflammatory remarks.

And get this: The game ended in a 1-1 tie.

Povertyball fans get mad when we call their game povertyball
    It literally turns fans into animals and turns the hosting country into a 3rd world war zone
    Poveryball fans will excuse it as "passion."
    "The Beautiful Game"

And

Fighting over tie games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing awesome, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing awesome, tbh.
    You're supposed to be a pacifist, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're supposed to be a pacifist, bro.
    I am when it comes to nation states. This gives both sides an outlet so their countries don't have to go to real war.

That 2nd image is a bit saddening, however. I stayed in a hotel down the alley on the right. Marseille is an incredible city. Too bad the Lymies had to go up their town. It looks like the Russians got the better of them, with several reports of Lymies "in hospital".

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    great thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow in Nice (another incredible French city) when the North Irish take on the Poles. Already some reports of pre-game violence. Should be good, North Irish are some of the planet's most accomplished terrorists and Poland has a lot of seasoned fighters considering Hitler and all...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow in Nice (another incredible French city) when the North Irish take on the Poles. Already some reports of pre-game violence. Should be good, North Irish are some of the planet's most accomplished terrorists and Poland has a lot of seasoned fighters considering Hitler and all...
    We need to send Lakerfans over there and see how they come out

Get on a plane, Koolaid_Man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Capri has probably never been on a plane before, and would himself scared if he could ever afford a ticket.

Also, pretty sure the French won't be rushing the field in glee when the Germans win the cup on their turf.

Last edited by Splits; 06-11-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Those aren't actually football fans though

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beisbol fans when mad, throw at opposing fans. Like monkeys do but instead of their own turd it's hotdogs and chewing dip (source: Animal Planet)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those euro cacs chimped out af.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    midnightpulp with the devastating goods

Today's Povertyball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beisbol fans when mad, throw at opposing fans. Like monkeys do but instead of their own turd it's hotdogs and chewing dip (source: Animal Planet)
    Only Canadian fans specifically Toronto Blue Jay's fans

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lefty avoiding this thread like the plague

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's povertyball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    over a fukin tie... you cant make this sh*t up tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he wasn't in that Florida nightclub.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    over a fukin tie... you cant make this sh*t up tbh...
    But in all honesty, is it all that much worse than us spending hours on end on a message board like this over bragging rights?

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never seen such a meltdown like OP's. don't talk about baseball

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    But in all honesty, is it all that much worse than us spending hours on end on a message board like this over bragging rights?
    The kind of question is that?

Harmless arguing on a messageboard about sports or neanderthal knuckle-draggers bloodying themselves over a in tie game? Hmmmmm let me think which is worse.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Southwest doesn't fly to Europe.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And povertyball fans actually have the nerve to refer to athleticism in basketball as "monkeyball." Third-world kickball turns people into wild zoo animals, rioting and destroying their cities over 1-1 ties. At least dip Lakerfans save their riots for after the league and refs gift them another le. Even Vancouver has the decency to hold off on the riots until they choke another Stanley Cup away.

Imagine how sad your life must be to riot and assault people over a 1-1 tie. Do these thugs realize that they cheer for a sport full of gots who flop to the ground whenever someone thinks about breathing in a 20-mile radius of them? I guess they're trying to overcompensate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigh..sick and tried of hearing these kind of things. Like i wanna say i am desentizied..but itbreally just makes me wanna quit watching sports in general. Happend in vancouver too when they choked in the nhl finals.

I dont know why these riots make me feel pissed off and it so common in soccer too which happens to be my favourite sport...t makes me just as enraged as mass shootings, terrorist attacks, war etc...people are lunatics

I'm thinking of changing my though process..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kind of question is that?

Harmless arguing on a messageboard about sports or neanderthal knuckle-draggers bloodying themselves over a in tie game? Hmmmmm let me think which is worse.
    the tie came after

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And povertyball fans actually have the nerve to refer to athleticism in basketball as "monkeyball." Third-world kickball turns people into wild zoo animals, rioting and destroying their cities over 1-1 ties. At least dip Lakerfans save their riots for after the league and refs gift them another le. Even Vancouver has the decency to hold off on the riots until they choke another Stanley Cup away.

Imagine how sad your life must be to riot and assault people over a 1-1 tie. Do these thugs realize that they cheer for a sport full of gots who flop to the ground whenever someone thinks about breathing in a 20-mile radius of them? I guess they're trying to overcompensate?
    to be fair, those that you see having incidents are mainly small mafia people, using excuses to pick up fights to have control over drug rackets and fake merch sells.

Thread Information