Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it fellas. Democrats only win when hey are excited about their candidate. Otherwise they lose and GOP wins.

Democrats are as excited about Shillary as rats are excited about Iphones

8 years of Trump awaits us and then Junior Trump will take over for another 8.

16 years of Trump is exactly what this country needs. Thank Allah for this
    Why do you support someone that doesn't like your kind, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't understand the context or greater meaning.. I'm not surprised...it takes a real astute person to get it....

Carry on
    I don't give a about the context or greater meaning. That's a re ed comment to make on any cir stance, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't give a about the context or greater meaning. That's a re ed comment to make on any cir stance, tbh.
    As I said you have no understanding of what's going on here in the context of that statement.. Its quite a valid statement.... If you want to know why just ask....but I won't volunteer the answer....you're not smarter than me so relax I gots this

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ohh and or DAF my bad....there is a distinction between prejudice and racist ;--)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohh and or DAF my bad....there is a distinction between prejudice and racist ;--)
    I know. Black people (or any kind of people) can still be racist though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know. Black people (or any kind of people) can still be racist though.
    There's also a difference in saying black power or saying you're a racist as opposed to actually being racist..... I guess you will be the stubborn cow and I will eventually walk you to the river...however you will die if your horse lips don't drink

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you support someone that doesn't like your kind, tbh?
    He adores Hispanics tbh. He employs thousands and is amazing towards all of them.

Don't believe the hype. Its shillary who hates us. The way she panders to us and wants us to call her La Shillary is beyond pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still impressed by Junior Trump tbqh. He's quite a specimen and I believe he will be the face of and lead the GOP party for the next 25 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He adores Hispanics tbh. He employs thousands and is amazing towards all of them.

Don't believe the hype. Its shillary who hates us. The way she panders to us and wants us to call her La Shillary is beyond pathetic
    I'm sure that about follks coming from Mexico and SA to America over is just some audio trick somebody did of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure that about follks coming from Mexico and SA to America over is just some audio trick somebody did of him.
    Illegal? What do you think about illegals going into your country and using its healthcare and benefits?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal? What do you think about illegals going into your country and using its healthcare and benefits?
    We don't have "ilegals" here, son. Folks from anywhere can come and stay to live if they desire. And I'm perfectly fine with it 'cause I'm not a dumb that thinks folks coming to my country will make my life tier.

Immigration is a self-solving problem son. Folks organically get to the places that are in need of folks to get. When those places aren't in need of more people anymore, folks will stop getting there.

Countries are an arbitrary division that shouldn't exist. Nature should be the one deciding which and how many people can habit each part of this Planet. And for the most part, nature does exactly that, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Call me an arrogant prick but this is why I'm disappointed at times that I have to live with humans amongst such stupidity....God should have made me a demi-god. You folks are disgustingly stupid....no Really you are no hyperbole....

Listen up numnuts Washington Corruption will NEVER change....let me repeat it will NEVER CHANGE...I fact corruption in general will never be stopped its just as natural as ing and Apple pie....what is it that you people don't understand? I'm just besides myself that yall can be so ing stupid...its down right sickening to see this level of anti-intellectualism going on in this country right now.....

Yes Hilary has been involved in Politics a long time...yes she lies..yes she takes money from Wall street..yes she has connections....yes she's made bad decisions in her life....and no shes not my ideal candidate... However, however.....she has the requisite experience, knowledge, and understanding of economics, foreign policy, social and domestic issues, to keep this country moving forward....she's what we smart people like to call a hedge against a down turn in the markets.... Something you clueless people will simply never comprehend..

No the answer to corruption (as you put it) is not to double down on being a total ing re by voting for or supporting a guy who doesn't have a clue....AT ALL....a guy who spent his whole life in bankruptcy a guy who had to be bailed out financially not once but twice by Middle Eastern Billionaire Sheiks....(I'm sure you didn't even know that) the answer is not to support a guy who has a comic book / cartoon strip approach to handling world affairs....a guy who according to the standard scoring system for candidate responses during a debate scores on a 3rd and 4th grade response level every time....a ing moron who can't even keep his squinty eyes open while giving an interview and to add insult to injury can't articulate any point on any issue except the line "Make America Great Again"... what is this comedy hour at the Improv? You ing people are jokes right along with him...totally clueless and uneducated... It sickens me to have to live amongst such dumbed down population.... Where are the ing monkey's when you need them...

God help us all.....
    That was... your opus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't have "ilegals" here, son. Folks from anywhere can come and stay to live if they desire. And I'm perfectly fine with it 'cause I'm not a dumb that thinks folks coming to my country will make my life tier.

Immigration is a self-solving problem son. Folks organically get to the places that are in need of folks to get. When those places aren't in need of more people anymore, folks will stop getting there.

Countries are an arbitrary division that shouldn't exist. Nature should be the one deciding which and how many people can habit each part of this Planet. And for the most part, nature does exactly that, tbh.
    Somewhat agree with you but doubt many argentines share your che Guevara.views

Trump is for immigration as he married an immigrant that barely speaks English and doesn't even know Moc e Obama is an opponent

But why hate him if he wants the illegal out?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still impressed by Junior Trump tbqh. He's quite a specimen and I believe he will be the face of and lead the GOP party for the next 25 years

He's an empty suite like his step mom...after she plaigirazed he did so the very next night....like really do these people have any original thoughts in their heads? I guess not

POLITICS
    Donald Trump Jr. Caught Plagiarizing Part of Speech from Right-Wing Magazine

Nathan Wellman |

The Daily Show just caught Donald Trump Jr. apparently plagiarizing a portion of his Republican National Convention speech.
    The usually quippy satire show tweeted the comparisons without comment, showing how several sentenced were lifted from an article published in The American Conservative last May about Donald Trump.
    Relevant excerpts of Donald Trump Jr.’s comments can be read here:
    Our schools used to be an elevator to the middle class. Now they’re stalled on the ground floor. They’re like Soviet-era department stores that are run for the benefit of the clerks and not the customers, for the teachers and administrators and not the students.
    The apparently stolen quote from the article can be read here:
    What should be an elevator to the upper class is stalled on the ground floor. Part of the fault for this may be laid at the feet of the system’s entrenched interests: the teachers’ unions and the higher-education professoriate. Our schools and universities are like the old Soviet department stores whose mission was to serve the interests of the sales clerks and not the customers.
    This comes after the Trump campaign spent the last 24 hours desperately defending Melania Trump’s speech from accusations that she plagiarized Mic e Obama’s 2008 DNC speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How dare you talk about the future president this way?

It's Obama who plagiarized from a racist preacha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is as free market as it gets, tbh, supply and demand. But then it doesn't gel with the "american exceptionalism" meme...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somewhat agree with you but doubt many argentines share your che Guevara.views

Trump is for immigration as he married an immigrant that barely speaks English and doesn't even know Moc e Obama is an opponent

But why hate him if he wants the illegal out?
    He doesn't want the ilegals out son. He has a bias against any type of immigrant. I'm pretty sure that if he sees you he would think to himself "look at this ing coming to our land and taking advantage of our stuff. The does he think he is?" unless, of course, you are a white latino. Then he would, maybe, be cool with you.
    Last edited by DAF86; 07-20-2016 at 10:48 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wonder what Koolaid_Man and HarlemHeat37 think about this coonery

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wonder what Koolaid_Man and HarlemHeat37 think about this coonery

I understand his pain ...
    But blaming blm for all the police shootings is dumb.
    I think only uncle ruckus loves the whiteman more ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't want the ilegals out son. He has a bias against any type of immigrant. I'm pretty sure that if he sees you he would think to himself "look at this ing coming to our land and taking advantage of our stuff. The does he think he is?" unless, of course, you are a white latino. Then he would, maybe, be cool with you.
    And you think Shillary don't think the same when she takes a look at you and your family??

You really believe Shillary gives a about s???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you think Shillary don't think the same when she takes a look at you and your family??

You really believe Shillary gives a about s???
    I'm kind of white, tbh.

Anyways, if Hillary is as racist as Trump at least she has the common sense of keeping it to herself, tbh.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Countries are an arbitrary division that shouldn't exist.
    It's always good to hear people come out and say it without beating around the bush. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm kind of white, tbh.

Anyways, if Hillary is as racist as Trump at least she has the common sense of keeping it to herself, tbh.
    And she deserves to be president for it?

Might as well name A rock for president since the rock keeps it to itself

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

America would be in better shape if the rock wad president as opposed to who we have

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A of a lot more deserving than the guy that doesn't even try to desguise it, tbh.

Thread Information