My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Glad LSU got one. Stick it to Bama and Gayban tbh

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Macaulay Caulkin probably got enough poon to last him through the drudgery that is Cincinnati. Really had a season for the ages. Even if it took him to his 5th year of eligibility to do so. Pat Haden and USC for not giving Coach O a real shot at the USC HC job. Now we're stuck with mediocre Helton and recruits calling USC "dog ." Lawrence looked like he was seeing ghosts. Thought he rushed things way too much. Oh yeah, you Pat Haden.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    only real question about burrow is his arm strength

interesting comps i've read about him skill-set wise have been tony romo and mitch trubisky. more polific college passer than either, obviously. also more athletic dalton. weaker armed tannehill.

just talking profile here, not how good he's going to be
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-14-2020 at 05:39 PM.

Glad LSU got one. Stick it to Bama and Gayban tbh
    LSU beating the Long Hairs soundly only strengthens Bamas 46-41 narrow loss to LSU.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Macaulay Caulkin probably got enough poon to last him through the drudgery that is Cincinnati. Really had a season for the ages. Even if it took him to his 5th year of eligibility to do so. Pat Haden and USC for not giving Coach O a real shot at the USC HC job. Now we're stuck with mediocre Helton and recruits calling USC "dog ." Lawrence looked like he was seeing ghosts. Thought he rushed things way too much. Oh yeah, you Pat Haden.
    Yeah but Graham Harrell is your new OC

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LSU beating the Long Hairs soundly only strengthens Bamas 46-41 narrow loss to LSU.
    I don't think Tide fans feel the same way though. They're basically Spurs fans in June 2011, if not worse.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Yeah but Graham Harrell is your new OC
    They're still without a DC. I didn't follow Harrell's lineage but those who are more in tune with say, Texas Tech could clarify for me...that the offense is spectacular, but the defense lacked. Hopefully Helton can hire someone that'll better the D. However, he didn't exactly entice smartness when he had to ask the AD if the need to get rid of Clancy P. following the Iowa debacle.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    They're still without a DC. I didn't follow Harrell's lineage but those who are more in tune with say, Texas Tech could clarify for me...that the offense is spectacular, but the defense lacked. Hopefully Helton can hire someone that'll better the D. However, he didn't exactly entice smartness when he had to ask the AD if the need to get rid of Clancy P. following the Iowa debacle.
    He's a Mike Leach TTU QB protege.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    He's a Mike Leach TTU QB protege.
    Apparently the DC is from TTU as well?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Apparently the DC is from TTU as well?
    Lol USC tried to get Kingsbury too wtf is up with the ttu fascination lol.

The DC is from UT. Was gonna go to Lubbock but then the Trojans called.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Lol USC tried to get Kingsbury too wtf is up with the ttu fascination lol.

The DC is from UT. Was gonna go to Lubbock but then the Trojans called.
    I have no idea. I think it is a shift in Offensive philosophy to hope to get kids to come to Exposition Park. I'm not sure. I've been really disappointed with the direction the school has been heading for the past 5 years. Thanks for the information, Blake.

Thread Information