Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure who on Pau I once even argued he was a better triangle fit than Dirk before the German developed a mid post game. You dumbasses overrated Him and Kobe stans underrated him hope he wins a le .
    This. All of this.
    Clipper Asian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need I remind you I was run outta here by a contraption conceived by Ellis called the EC. Luva was run outta here on 17 June 2010 by Ellis, Kool was pinked by Ellis.

You've no room, Midst. Your people are shortsighted and small minded as well. There was no liberty here at the back-to-back.
    You're existing now, correct? Luva exists under Buddy Mignon. Kool still exists as himself.

On LG, you can't exist as a rival fan unless you're willing to blow sunshine up their asses.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs didn't even want yo ass
    We wanted him,,,,no doubt. We just didn't need him. He wasn't a make or break deal. He was a bonus for the rich,,,the rich get richer type situation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're existing now, correct? Luva exists under Buddy Mignon. Kool still exists as himself.

On LG, you can't exist as a rival fan unless you're willing to blow sunshine up their asses.
    Sure, because A. I'm face ass down in the 2 years running. And B. You're Champion.

We can quibble on degree, but, you're not without sin here. It's easy to be generous at Champ. But, try it at back to back and you guys stunk. Pinking him for almost a year was unconscionable. Forming that lynching party (EC) to string me up was reprehensible. Kicking Luva out on Championship night was beneath her.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We wanted him,,,,no doubt.
    No. STOP there. Pop failed. Let him own it, gd it.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    As I said before, Lakerfan are the real Asians, hence Fredo's pandering with the Lin trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, because A. I'm face ass down in the 2 years running. And B. You're Champion.

We can quibble on degree, but, you're not without sin here. It's easy to be generous at Champ. But, try it at back to back and you guys stunk. Pinking him for almost a year was unconscionable. Forming that lynching party (EC) to string me up was reprehensible. Kicking Luva out on Championship night was beneath her.
    Your spamming was out of control during the EC era. You even admitted so yourself on occasion. When Kool was pinked, he was starting like 15 useless threads per day. I can't remember why Luva was banned on championship night, but he was reinstated quickly following the win. I remember him starting a thread.

Keep in mind you're on a rival fan's message board and there are limits, but our limits here are more generous than any other board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can dish it, but, you can never take it.

Pau left, you left, The bag is alone in LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, just take a lickin', Chris. It ain't a blessing. He was made for you. You're the only gd team he'd a excelled in and he was ing plug & play.

I just do not understand that piss ass way of looking at rejection or bad news.
    For once I'll somewhat agree with you. This would have been a major pick up for SA, but what's done is done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is the in your avi?
    The Goddess Mia Malkova, tbh..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For once I'll somewhat agree with you. This would have been a major pick up for SA, but what's done is done.
    You damn right.

Pop failed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Your spamming was out of control during the EC era. You even admitted so yourself on occasion. When Kool was pinked, he was starting like 15 useless threads per day. I can't remember why Luva was banned on championship night, but he was reinstated quickly following the win. I remember him starting a thread.

Keep in mind you're on a rival fan's message board and there are limits, but our limits here are more generous than any other board.
    Mid dropping truuff bombs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I know, I was brazening it out on the boulevard. Thanks for bringing me back to the fore, Midst.

I've always heaped thanks and commendation to Ellis. I did it from day one. It's a lot of work providing this service. Ellis is selfless and that is damn rare.

Ellis

, I'll go again. They deserve it:::

Ellis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk is the 4chan of sports message boards tbh. The only reason I'm here is that different fanbases can hurl racial insults at each other without repercussion.

Lakersground is literally nazi germany when it comes to banning. Non-laker fans don't even bother to sign up and that's why that laker fanbase/site is one of the worst.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk is the 4chan of sports message boards tbh. The only reason I'm here is that different fanbases can hurl racial insults at each other without repercussion.

Lakersground is literally nazi germany when it comes to banning. Non-laker fans don't even bother to sign up and that's why that laker fanbase/site is one of the worst.
    true freedom of speech. 'Merica!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Though I was unceremoniously thrown out from upstairs within 24 hours after Allen hit. That was not right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though I was unceremoniously thrown out from upstairs within 24 hours after Allen hit. That was not right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Upstairs ain't dowstairs, Cholly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Upstairs ain't dowstairs, Cholly.
    I figured that out about the 8th step down when I still had 15 steps to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured that out about the 8th step down when I still had 15 steps to go.
    Pau quit, you quit
    The bag is all alone in LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck, Pau.

dumbass.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck, Pau.

dumbass.
    ? He already has 2 Rings

Winning 1 or 2 more Rings as a backup isn't going to do anything to his legacy or self-confidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ? He already has 2 Rings

Winning 1 or 2 more Rings as a backup isn't going to do anything to his legacy or self-confidence.
    If he's fine with being a loser the rest of his life, I am too, tbh.

Thread Information