Page 808 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 30870875879880480580680780880981081181281885890813081808 ... LastLast
Results 20,176 to 20,200 of 52486
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's funny. Darrin said Trump would look su ious if he tried to fire Mueller. Now Darrin hates that news came out.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Oh , flood of Kyle Griffin tweets incoming.

Boom boom boom
    Oh look. Another off topic rant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny. Darrin said Trump would look su ious if he tried to fire Mueller. Now Darrin hates that news came out.
    That news came out last summer.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That news came out last summer.
    Darrin already backing down from his statement. Lordy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin already backing down from his statement. Lordy!
    How so?

And you added a “Lordy!”, so I know you mean business.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh , flood of Kyle Griffin tweets incoming.

Boom boom boom
    D, it would be one thing if this was a new forum where none of is were familiar with you but this is the forum where people make fun of you regularly for posting random youtubes and being an extreme right partisan hack.

I just wonder if you have cognitive dissonance, lack of self awareness, and or lack of intellect to the extent where you actually think you are credible and neutral.

No one here is going to buy what your selling when you take this approach. You get on every time that you do it yet you come back for more. Itis possible to be an intelligent reasonable conservative. You should try to take notes from TeyshaBlue.

Protip: people that don't care do not reflexively post day after day trying to discredit another poster's content.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

look! car crash!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Y'know what? We give up tonight. We're going to see if someone else can find a way to spin this in the next 23 hours. .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the car wreck!’ Morning Joe laughs out loud at Sean Hannity’s ‘desperation’ over Trump-Mueller report

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/look-car-wreck-morning-joe-laughs-loud-sean-hannitys-desperation-trump-mueller-report/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White House Lawyer: More Than 20 WH Employees Quizzed By Mueller

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/m...+%28TPMNews%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Justice Dept official: ‘If he was Gov. Donald Trump, we’d be waiting for FBI agents to show up with handcuffs’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/ex-justice-dept-official-gov-donald-trump-wed-waiting-fbi-agents-show-handcuffs/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Release the memo!"

"Wait, the memo implicates Obama,Hillary, and a corrupt FBI?"

"National Security! Don't release the memo!"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Release the memo!"

Oh yeah, republican controlled congress are going to do Obama and Hillary a solid by not ting on them when possible.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Release the memo!"

Nunes won't even show GOP senators muh memo.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "Release the memo!"

Nunes protecting Obama and Hillary

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is About To Get Run Over By The Robert Mueller Freight Train

Trump keeps acting like Russia investigation is like one of the civil suits that he used to face in business. The president has no idea of what he is about to face when Bob Mueller interviews him.

Lawrence O’Donnell:

Tim, since you know trump better than anyone here, I want to go back to this issue of Trump’s lawyers trying to to prepare him for what he’s really in for here.

Did you hear in the president’s manner tonight or his tone anything that indicates he understands the seriousness of what he’s involved in?

Tim O’Brien of Bloomberg:

No, I don’t think he understands it at all, Lawrence.

There’s a freight train headed towards him right now.

When you prepare a witness to sit down with someone like Bob Mueller, you have binders full of do ents that you are expecting your client to go through to prepare for an event like that.

It requires a lot of patience and discipline.

It requires someone who’s actually active and engaged reader, who can retain information and think about achieving a strategic goal.

None of it applies to president trump.

He’s not a reader, he’s impatient, he won’t be well prepared for this.

The other thing they don’t understand is it’s ultimately not up to him and Ty Cobb to decide the terms of engagement on this one.

If they won’t comply, ultimately Bob Mueller can subpoena trump and put him in front of a grand jury.

I don’t think anyone wants it to go there.

But most of the leverage of how this goes down is in Bob Mueller’s hands.

Trump has no idea what is coming from Mueller

Trump has been lied to be his lawyers for months.

The president believes that the Russia investigation will wrap up very soon.

Trump also is possibly the worst person on the planet to be answering questions from Robert Mueller.

Trump does zero preparation and holds a delusional belief in his ability to wing it.

If Trump tries to wing it with Mueller, he could end up in prison or impeached.

Anyone who watched Bill Clinton sweat through hours of deposition during the Lewinsky scandal understands how much intelligence and preparation is required to make it through such intense questioning.

Trump doesn’t have Bill Clinton’s intellect and

his idea of prep will probably involve tweeting, watching Fox News, and a round of golf.

Trump is in way over his head, and he’s about to get the shock of his life.

http://www.politicususa.com/2018/01/...iticus+USA+%29

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-27-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge: Kushner Company Must Reveal Iden ies of Real Estate Partners

The ruling comes in a class-action lawsuit filed by tenants of Kushner-managed apartment complexes in the Baltimore area.

A federal judge in Maryland ruled Friday that Jared Kushner’s family real estate company could not keep secret the iden ies of its partners in Baltimore-area apartment complexes that are the subject of a class-action lawsuit by tenants.
    The class-action lawsuit was filed in September, following a May article co-published by ProPublica and The New York Times Magazine that described how

Kushner Companies have used highly aggressive tactics in pursuing payments from tenants and former tenants of 15 large apartment complexes it owns and manages in the Baltimore area.

The lawsuit, filed in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City, alleges that the Kushner Companies’ real estate management arm and related corporate en ies have been improperly inflating payments owned by tenants by charging them late fees that are often baseless and in excess of state limits and court fees that are not actually approved by any court.

The suit alleges that the late fees and court fees set in motion a vicious cycle in which rent payments are partly put toward the fees instead of the actual rent owed, thus deeming the tenant once again “late” on his or her rent payment, leading to yet more late fees and court fees.

Tenants are pressured to pay the snowballing bills with immediate threat of eviction, the suit alleges.

https://www.propublica.org/article/k...lawsuit#139757

#CapitalistLivesMatter

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Senators Press Podesta And Other Democrats About Dossier-Related Contacts

Two Republican senators are pressing top Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC officials for details of any contacts they had with Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS employees, and several government officials regarding the infamous Trump dossier.

Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham sent letters this week to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, strategist Joel Benenson, and former DNC chairwomen Donna Brazile and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

The letters ask for communications records involving top Obama administration officials as well as several previously undisclosed employees of Fusion GPS, the opposition research firm that commissioned the dossier.

The letters also seek information regarding any communications with two longtime Clintonworld hatchet men — Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer.

In the letters, the two Republicans asked whether the Clinton campaign and DNC officials were aware of Christopher Steele’s investigation of Trump during the campaign and whether they received a copy of the former British spy’s memos.

Steele produced 17 memos from between June 20, 2016 and Dec. 13, 2016 containing various unverified allegations about Trump’s activities in Russia and about members of his campaign.

Fusion GPS had hired Steele as part of a $1 million project financed by the Clinton campaign and DNC.

The senators say they ultimately want to know whether the FBI and Justice Department disclosed accurate information about the dossier when the agencies applied for surveillance warrants against Trump associates under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

They also asked whether the campaign and DNC officials distributed the information to government officials, reporters, or lawmakers and whether they instructed anyone to initiate contact with the FBI.

The letters also contain a list of names of people who had or may have had contact with the dossier.

Included in the list are previously unreported Fusion GPS employees and other Clintonworld figures who have not been publicly linked to the dossier.

The letter seeks communications involving Fusion GPS and its founders, Glenn Simpson, Peter Fritsch and Tom Catan as well as several government officials — FBI agent Peter Strzok, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI general counsel James Baker, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and former CIA Director John Brennan.

Letter to John Podesta from Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley and South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham.

Jason Felch and Neil King have worked for Fusion GPS, it has been previously reported. But the letter reveals the names of several other Fusion GPS employees and contractors — David Michaels, Taylor Sears, Patrick Corcoran, Laura Sego, Jay Bagwell and Erica Castro.

The Daily Caller has seen do ents linking them to Fusion. Attempts to contact them have been unsuccessful.

The senators also want any communications involving Bruce and Nellie Ohr, the husband and wife who were thrust into the dossier saga last month because of their ties to Fusion GPS and Steele. Bruce Ohr, who until recently served as deputy assistant attorney general, had undisclosed meetings with Steele prior to the 2016 election and with Simpson just after.

Nellie Ohr is a Russia expert who worked as a contractor for Fusion GPS on the Trump research project.

The letter contains two other con uous names: Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer.

Blumenthal is the longtime Clinton friend known to have peddled dirt on the Clinton family’s political opponents over the years. Shearer is another longtime Clinton insider and Blumenthal associate who has reportedly been involved in several smear campaigns against Clinton opponents.

Reached by phone on Saturday, Shearer said he “had nothing to do with the dossier.”

“Don’t know it, read it in the paper,” he said.

Blumenthal has not responded to emailed requests for comment.

Podesta is the only political operative contacted by Grassley and Graham with a direct contact to the dossier. The New York Times reported that Podesta met with Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter, after the dossier was published on Jan. 10, 2017. The pair met to compare notes about Russian meddling in the election as well as to discuss whether to continue investigating Trump’s alleged ties to Russia. (RELATED: Podesta Met With Fusion GPS Founder After Dossier Was Published)

That meeting has raised questions because Podesta told the Senate Intelligence Committee last year that he did not know who funded the dossier. Podesta was accompanied in that interview by Marc Elias, the Clinton campaign and DNC general counsel who made the decision to hire Fusion GPS.

Clinton campaign and DNC officials have repeatedly dodged questions about who on the campaign knew about the dossier and Steele’s work prior to its release. But some reporters have disclosed that Clinton campaign staffers and other Democrats passed around information contained in the salacious do ent.

Ken Dilanian, an NBC News reporter, said in an MSNBC do entary last month that operatives were spreading the dossier allegation that Trump used pros utes in a Moscow hotel room in 2013.

“People associated with the Democrats were peddling that story,” Dilanian said, adding that, “there really was no way you could prove it.”

Luke Harding, a journalist at The Guardian who recently wrote a book about the dossier, also reported that he was contacted by someone in the Clinton campaign about the pros ute allegation.

He wrote in his book: “In October an email written by a person in the Clinton camp reached my inbox. It set out some of the unproven allegations against Trump, including sex with pros utes in Moscow. The email said the claims came from a source inside the FSB. This was not Steele’s work, but some of it echoes the dossier.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/27/se...ated-contacts/

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My guhhh Louise had it right. Back in June.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My guhhh Louise had it right. Back in June.
    And today. Shidddddd

Thread Information