My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He went there hoping to form a superteam Harlem

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also, Lakers aren't really sucking it up as much as people think.

They're 21-15 with Lebron, which would be like 48 wins over 82 games, which is about what Vegas pegged them at in the beginning of the season.

Their record is skewed due to Lebron missing 18 games and it's put the season on life support.

Still a ty team.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Lebron get's here and in 6 months he manages to annihilate the entire roster while trying to get the coaching staff fired at the same time.

Sorry to say but Lebron is cancer for clubs and Magic is his personal slave attending to whatever dumb request.

We got a 34yo now starting to get injured (trust me, it will be frequent, i've been young and not so young before. Lebron isn't a God. Those tendons will start to pop and hurt for no apparent reason) that has shown multiple times that he uses everyone around him as pieces to complete his personal goals.

Last season is Cleveland he had half the roster traded mid season. He insulted Rose and Thomas by treating them like garbage. Rodney Hood had to bow down and act like his b»»»h. In Miami he used the team and players while they suited him and then bailed. Got to the cavs and instantly manipulates the NBA to get another super team where he pissed off Kyrie and made Love regress so much we don't even remember who he was before.

This is Lebron. Do you think anyone wants to play for a guy like that? Seriously? All they are is either help for him to be the GOAT or escape goats ready to be shipped at any time.

We are hostage of an ageing Lebron for the seasons. The only way for the Lakers to get out of this hole is to get players that notoriously like Lebron.

Kyrie already know what's up. Cousins shouldn't get the max. Then fill the rest with shooters.

Also, i would strongly suggest Lebron to take the rest of the season out. This squad now hates him for good reason and the last thing we need now is our max player to suffer an extensive injury while he desperately tries to get to the playoffs for no reason at all.

Let Lebron stay home, do his movies and his pathetic fake activism. Meanwhile, kids will have time to grow and raise their trade value. Come back next season when you have a clear sense of what the team and it's goals are."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^Is this real? Rodney Hood, Thomas and Rose?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Maybe. But he really went there to explore opportunities off the basketball court.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yeah, a superteam of Hollywood directors, actors and agents. While GM Magic's thinking about who he's going to trade all his scrubs for, LeBron's thinking about Space Jam 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even know what to think about this.

Losing against such pathetic teams when we were in dire need of w's is unacceptable. It's not like we are complete garbage. Last time i checked we were supposed to have the "best player ever" for some.

Really, how many Hawks player would start for us? How are we losing like that without showing a glimpse of fire or desire?

I can't really blame Lebron after he had a season high assists game with a triple double but..

But would have Kobe lost this game? I do remember Kobe at 34 yo, in a somewhat similar situation (injured squad with unfitting coaching) + Old players, killing himself out there.

He would play all the minutes needed and take all the shots necessary to take the team to the PO. And he did while running himself to the ground.

This is the difference between Kobe, a true Laker, and Lebron, someone who only cares and looks for himself long term.

Is the Lebron experiment really fitting for us? Where would we be if Lebron hadn't been Magic's priority?

We would still have this young core + DLo + Randle.

And i bet you that our record would be the same and perspectives for the impending free agency MUCH BETTER.

I hope we won't have to endure 2/3 years more of this.
    Told you so, tbh.

If Lebron wanted to plan his movie business career ahead of time, while putting basketball on a secondary level of priority, he should have just gone to the Clippers. Kobestans will never approve of him, much less if he half-asses it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Told you so, tbh.

If Lebron wanted to plan his movie business career ahead of time, while putting basketball on a secondary level of priority, he should have just gone to the Clippers. Kobestans will never approve of him, much less if he half-asses it.
    The Logo could have built LeBron a team where he could halfass it and still contend. GM Mgic is a joke.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The Logo could have built LeBron a team where he could halfass it and still contend. GM Mgic is a joke.
    Who wants to play with him?

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a legacy killer for sure, especially if he misses the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he joins the Lakers he will not be winning next season and I see it very unlikely that he wins the following one. And after those two years he will be past his prime, which means he will probably not win in LA ever. Which, consequently, would also mean that he will have to live forever on Kobe's shadow.

Just too much to lose and very little to gain, tbh.

DAF point summed up perfectly here ..

The pitchforks are out from every corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DAF point summed up perfectly here ..

The pitchforks are out from every corner.
    I cannot wait for the hight profile LeBron ball washers to explain themselves in podcast form.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t believe the one to nail the coffin to be dell demps.

Now Jeanie is calling those trade rumours fake news.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who wants to play with him?
    Man I'm going to die laughing if Kawhi goes to the Clippers, Durant stays put or goes to NYC, Davis gets shipped to Boston, and scrub ass Ingram is still LeBron's second star.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t believe the one to nail the coffin to be dell demps.

Now Jeanie is calling those trade rumours fake news.
    That family is Fredo all the way down after Vito kicked the bucket.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOLaker fans just need to accept they are New York Knicks West Coast, the LeBron signing is basically the Starbury signing, just blown up in their faces even more.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Man I'm going to die laughing if Kawhi goes to the Clippers, Durant stays put or goes to NYC, Davis gets shipped to Boston, and scrub ass Ingram is still LeBron's second star.
    Yeah I definitely don’t see Durant going there after he recently called them toxic. Kawhi either. I think Davis goes to another team in which Magic fails again.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    sad days for Clipper Nation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a dumbass move ..

From 8 straights Finals to missing the playoffs in his first West appearance..Talk about giving easy fodder to his detractors..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What a dumbass move ..

From 8 straights Finals to missing the playoffs in his first West appearance..Talk about giving easy fodder to his detractors..
    He is all about his brand so he can’t complain now

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    What a dumbass move ..

I don't understand how nobody around him saw the blatant red flags of the Lakers' atrocious front office and ownership. I get that he doesn't care anymore, but , riding on Simmons and Embiid's coattails would be much better for his brand right now than this disaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is all about his brand so he can’t complain now
    Yea, but worst case scenario just played out as far as narrative/legacy is concerned("product of East" etc..)...

Should have signed a 1+1 deal with either Rockets/Philly for couple of legit shots at another ring and then he could bolt to LA for Space Jam 2...

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I don't understand how nobody around him saw the blatant red flags of the Lakers' atrocious front office and ownership. I get that he doesn't care anymore, but , riding on Simmons and Embiid's coattails would be much better for his brand right now than this disaster.
    It's obvious Rich Paul isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, especially looking at how he handled the AD situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Combination of Rich Paul getting a bit too greedy and possibly family (wifey in particular)..I don't think even his buddy CP3 got a chance to sway him away from this trainwreck..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron just cares about his Hollywood career at this point. No one is beating the Warriors anyway as long as they keep picking up every ring chasing, easy path gots.

It does hurt his legacy a bit though. Just 3 years ago, he upset the Warriors and was in GOAT conversations.

Thread Information