Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need to figure out how to get this Lonnie on the regular. Still, two games in a row where he's aggressive is more than we've seen in his career thus far.
    Easy, no Demar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of problems come from us not having a solid big. We have to overcompensate because of our unathletic bigs and we are still inside and we leave open shooters too. Top priority should be an athletic big.
    We need an athletic 4 who can help with the shotblocking. Jeramie Grant/John Collins type

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need to figure out how to get this Lonnie on the regular. Still, two games in a row where he's aggressive is more than we've seen in his career thus far.
    He was embracing the contact during his drives for once. Hope he has turned the corner as well. Good stuff. All young guys did great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great road trip all things considered.
    Lonnie and Keldon were great. DJ had a solid last quarter. Trey was...there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks god we won against the corpse of Al Horford and semi- retired G,Hill, In any case

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of problems come from us not having a solid big. We have to overcompensate because of our unathletic bigs and we are still inside and we leave open shooters too. Top priority should be an athletic big.
    Jarrett Allen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DePression

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dylan
    Dylangonzalez21
    4m

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that’s the reason why I would start White and let Walker come off the bench. Let him be the go-to guy for the bench unit. Problem is Rudy and Patty take all the shots away from him there

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie with a lot of confidence. Pop is utilizing his potential on ball defense. Him and Keldon getting more comfortable with the weakside rotation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victory

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any chance Lonnie could assume DeMar's role in the offense? Just throwing this out there, it could be an obvious "no". But if it is possible, the Spurs might let DeMar walk for that reason. Plenty of season left for Lonnie to show what he can do, at least if it doesn't get cut short by the pandemic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree then we don't have to collapse as much and the wings and guards do not have to challenge rebounds all the time, keeping them more fresh towards end of game so that they could be more consistent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats exactly the type but if you're talking specifically about him there is no way we can get him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine filling DeRozan's cap space with a mobile big

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie been balling out with Demar out tbh.
    I think he'd play well without Murray and with DeRozan. He needs to be at least the third option when he's out there. With DJM, LMA and DMDR all out there, Walker can be fourth if not fifth. He doesn't have the personality to take the ball from his teammates. Pop has to basically make the team give him touches until Walker learns how to take them consistently.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about when Jak got swatted at the rim by a 7' 190 19-YO rookie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats exactly the type but if you're talking specifically about him there is no way we can get him.
    2021 free agency?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a nets fan:

"Extension doesn't really make sense for the Nets at this point. We're deep in the tax and JA's role with the team is uncertain. If he's awesome, we can always match whatever he gets.

JA obviously isn't going to take a discount and a smaller role. Dude is a legit starter at 22. Super underrated."

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...m_source=share

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yay I’m happy being over .500!

great road trip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he'd play well without Murray and with DeRozan. He needs to be at least the third option when he's out there. With DJM, LMA and DMDR all out there, Walker can be fourth if not fifth. He doesn't have the personality to take the ball from his teammates. Pop has to basically make the team give him touches until Walker learns how to take them consistently.
    This. I also think Lonnie and DeRozan together could be a very intriguing wing tandem. Just tough to give everybody shots, especially when you still have Mills and Gay coming off the bench

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about when Jak got swatted at the rim by a 7' 190 19-YO rookie?
    He also got blocked by a 6' rookie PG tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any chance Lonnie could assume DeMar's role in the offense? Just throwing this out there, it could be an obvious "no". But if it is possible, the Spurs might let DeMar walk for that reason. Plenty of season left for Lonnie to show what he can do, at least if it doesn't get cut short by the pandemic.
    I think Walker could be a 20ppg scorer, but he's not the play-maker DeRozan is at this point, and neither is Murray. I think a White, Walker, Johnson perimeter could work, but that has obvious uncertainties. I do wonder if Lonnie would be good in the Zipper series like Parker was in his prime. He has similar speed and midrange shooting, and that's a great set to build looks for the other young guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him and Collins are my top 2 free agency targets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we just gotta wait till next year then, got it.

Thread Information