Page 299 of 376 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The boss fights eventually get really challenging (something that changed late in development), and I found it really nice and interesting.

It's a game to mostly chill and explore though. There's some interesting mechanics to it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The boss fights eventually get really challenging (something that changed late in development), and I found it really nice and interesting.

It's a game to mostly chill and explore though. There's some interesting mechanics to it.
    Wasn’t this game pitched as a sort of kid’s game? This was a bait and switch.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn’t this game pitched as a sort of kid’s game? This was a bait and switch.
    Was it? Looks more like an old school Zelda style but with better graphics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy ElNono, you weren't joking about how impressive that Unreal Engine 5 demo for The Matrix is. That's some true next gen , never seen anything look that crazy on PS5 yet. Anyone who has a PS5 or Series X needs to check this ASAP.
    I was kinda meh on it, but I think I'm suffering from over-inflated expectations.

What's the significance of all this being rendered in real time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was kinda meh on it, but I think I'm suffering from over-inflated expectations.

What's the significance of all this being rendered in real time?
    It means the hardware in your PS5 is doing the rendering, not some expensive computer in the studio rendering it and then making it into a video.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is that Matrix game a real game or just some promotional for the upcoming movie?

I remember playing that one Matrix game that came out for the PS2. That was the Rocksteady Batman game of its time. Just amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is that Matrix game a real game or just some promotional for the upcoming movie?

I remember playing that one Matrix game that came out for the PS2. That was the Rocksteady Batman game of its time. Just amazing.
    Just a tech demo + movie promo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Nioh

Didn't get very far with Kingdoms of Amalur before uninstalling.

Greedfall was disappointing as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow there is a new jailbreak for PS4 if you're on 9.00 or earlier, and it's supposed to be more stable than any of the other ones. As long as you didn't update to 9.03 on December 1st or later you can hack your PS4 right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition is $17 right now at Gamestop. Reck must be rolling in his grave at the news.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition is $17 right now at Gamestop. Reck must be rolling in his grave at the news.
    game wasn’t that expensive to begin with. I paid 40. Given that it brings every single DLCs is a good deal at 40 or 17. Can’t win them all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's perfect now. No issues. I stream from the gaming PC to the bedroom and you can't even really notice with a fast connection
    Damn, Dying Light 2 system requirements look pretty rough. Where is Cry Havoc's ass too? I know he was also a huge fan of Dying Light 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brought the Switch to my break to catch up with some games there. Couldn’t get into Donkey Kong, now I’m playing Super Mario 3D/Bowser’s whatever-is-called. Have the new Metroid also…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Vampyr any good? Epic Game Store has it free right now for PoorC.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I'm having way more fun with Ghost of Tsushima than I ever had with Horizon: Zero Dawn. Maybe it's because I don't like HZD's world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm having way more fun with Ghost of Tsushima than I ever had with Horizon: Zero Dawn. Maybe it's because I don't like HZD's world.
    I thought they were on par with one another. I had the same complaints about both - open world games that were pretty bland and sterile. Just a series of points-of-interests, which give you some minor stat increase or a new piece of gear, on your way to the next story beat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man Epic Game Store is giving away Control on PC for free today after giving away Prey yesterday. LOL my Epic Game Store account is 67 games and all of them free giveaways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone tried Days Gone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone tried Days Gone?
    I tried it when it came out and couldn’t get into it, other people love it though. I might give it another try at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried it when it came out and couldn’t get into it, other people love it though. I might give it another try at some point.
    I like killing zombies but I don't care for a forced storyline unless there's an open world at the end, like GTA V and RDR.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same.

Found the characters too one dimensional and boring. The world around is also pretty empty and plain. 5 hours is all I gave it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started playing the Ikishima expansion to Ghost of Tsushima and time just flies in it the same way it did in the base game, already played like 4 hours of it today. Just more of the same so far other than having to kill shamans quickly since they buff their allies. Feels short though, like I could finish this expansion in a few days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nm
    Last edited by baseline bum; 12-27-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

Saw this game on sale the other day for like 5 bucks. Now its back to 20.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think AC is ty now, wait until the next one that's going to be a ing live service.
    You were right. Valhalla is making me actually like Odissey.

It's actually way more fun. The combat is way more fluid there than Valhalla. Valhalla feels clunky and slow. I want to kill myself but I'm 60 hours in and no way out. I'm ain't buying another Bugsoft game ever.

Thread Information