Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn’t it said bitcoin would never dip below..19,000 was it? That is well below 18 even.
    Who said that, Nancy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said that?

And if you are not buying I don't blame you, it's too volatile and lot of uncertainty right now. But really what better chart setup are you looking for before buying for the risk reward.
    If u scared dont hold.

The Network dont give a about your feelings.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said that?

And if you are not buying I don't blame you, it's too volatile and lot of uncertainty right now. But really what better chart setup are you looking for before buying for the risk reward.
    Who said that, Nancy?
    Bitcoin, the most popular cryptocurrency, fell below the psychologically important threshold, dropping as much as 9% to less than $19,000, according to CoinDesk.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...296_story.html

Saw the same line of thinking on multiple articles. I'm not a crypto bro so I'm not up to date with the terms you guys use for the danger zone or fall off.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count

Saw the same line of thinking on multiple articles. I'm not a crypto bro so I'm not up to date with the terms you guys use for the danger zone or fall off.
    But you’re well aware of how Mambo No 5 goes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So some tool said something and?

Best time to buy is NOW

Cha ching!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please listen to hater and rmt, keep buying crypto, tbh... don't forget to buy NFTs as well, they're in the blockchain.

If you just lost 100k, don't despair, just buy more. If you scared, buy a pet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10758676[/URL]]Please listen to hater and rmt, keep buying crypto, tbh... don't forget to buy NFTs as well, they're in the blockchain.

Idk. My financial advisor just told me the network doesn’t care about my feelings. I’m loading up. If I don’t sell, I can’t lose money. If it goes to $5, I can really lower my average price per share.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10758514[/URL]]Who said that?

What? “Better chart set up”? There’s no confirmation of a bottom. And there’s really no support levels until much lower. Maybe the psychological level of $10,000. But $20,000 didn’t hold. I wouldn’t touch this until it’s clearly going up. I’m fine missing out on a few thousand dollars per coin if my risk is reduced. If it’s going to $100,000, I won’t care if I bought it at $20,000 on the way up instead of trying to pick a bottom at $17,000.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please listen to hater and rmt, keep buying crypto, tbh... don't forget to buy NFTs as well, they're in the blockchain.

“You should buy bitcoin because blockchain has some cool potential applications” has always been the funniest pitch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “You should buy bitcoin because blockchain has some cool potential applications” has always been the funniest pitch
    Sold. I’m all in.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bitcoin has the potential to process transactions 8000 times slower than Visa! It's the future!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally I hope this is just a dip and crypto bounces back since I have a few friends pretty deeply invested, but I never saw the draw in a currency that has no real irl value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If u scared dont hold.

The Network dont give a about ur feelings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If u scared dont hold.

The network itself doesn't trade. It has no influence on the artificial price of the currency. It's the same network whether the coin is worth $1 or $200k.

This is the kind of stuff that, you know, makes sense to understand before you invest in things like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The network itself doesn't trade. It has no influence on the artificial price of the currency. It's the same network whether the coin is worth $1 or $200k.

This is the kind of stuff that, you know, makes sense to understand before you invest in things like this.
    If u scared dont hold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *scratches head*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    La Gozadera.

Finally proud to be Colombian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three Arrows Capital, a Prominent Crypto Hedge Fund, Defaults on a $670 Million Loan

Prominent crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital has defaulted on a loan worth more than $670 million. Digital asset brokerage Voyager Digital issued a notice on Monday morning, stating that the fund failed to repay a loan of $350 million in the U.S. dollar-pegged stablecoin, USDC, and 15,250 bitcoin, worth about $323 million at today's prices.

From a report: 3AC's solvency crunch comes after weeks of turmoil in the crypto market, which has erased hundreds of billions of dollars in value. Bitcoin and ether are both trading slightly lower in the last 24 hours, though well off their all-time highs. Meanwhile, the overall crypto market cap sits at about $950 billion, down from around $3 trillion at its peak in Nov. 2021. Voyager said it intends to pursue recovery from 3AC (Three Arrows Capital). In the interim, the broker emphasized that the platform continues to operate and fulfill customer orders and withdrawals. That assurance is likely an attempt to contain fear of contagion through the wider crypto ecosystem. "We are working diligently and expeditiously to strengthen our balance sheet and pursuing options so we can continue to meet customer liquidity demands," said Voyager CEO Stephen Ehrlich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ETH up 62% in the last month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fia s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fia s

How much value has your bitcoin lost, hater?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I come to SpursTalk after so long away and see my name mentioned (erroneously) - LOL. FYI, I haven't bought bitcoin since back in 2015 when it was in the $400-800? range. I have been buying ethereum recently though. And I would never buy NFTs.

NOW is the time to buy practically any asset (not real estate yet - that'll be next).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I come to SpursTalk after so long away and see my name mentioned (erroneously) - LOL. FYI, I haven't bought bitcoin since back in 2015 when it was in the $400-800? range. I have been buying ethereum recently though. And I would never buy NFTs.

NOW is the time to buy practically any asset (not real estate yet - that'll be next).
    You said you sold bitcoin in 2018. When did you buy?

Thread Information