View Poll Results: when will dejounte request a trade?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • before the 2022 trade deadline

2 10.53%
  • during the upcoming offseason

9 47.37%
  • during next season

8 42.11%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Not sure if serious.
    Not anytime soon since he gets to be the number 1 option here whereas on a contending team, he would be the number 3 option.
    These threads show the cuck at ude of today's league and fans
    He's young and when you are young you want to be the guy. It's really about being the guy at his age and then once you get older that's when you care more about winning. That is how it is usually with most young guys.
    DJM is still young and can afford to be the “head of snake” even with a bad team, to maybe pad stats and get an AS nof. With a contender, he’d be at the most a 3rd or 4th option. I think he starts getting impatient at the 2nd or 3rd year of his next contract, which would considerably be more, that would put him at 30 years old, if the Spurs are not a championship team by then. Then he starts chasing for a ring.
    Murray seems strangely happy here. I don't totally understand it, but it's nice to see a player just enjoying their life and career and how good they have it. Maybe Clutch is more client-oriented than we give them credit for?

It wouldn't shock me if Murray ended up being a Spur his entire career.
    Never, dumb thread. The kid knew his team would be on the young players’ development and not competing, he couldn’t complain about it now. And it appears the results are better than expected so there are reasons to be optimistic.
    He is an Alpha so I think he will stay longer to be the top dog ... which will not be on any other team thats competing better than the Spurs do ....
    That's how you Nostradamus fake internet predictions for even faker "clout". Always push things into the future/horizon, never take too big a risk with your "predictions", always have a backpedal in the back of your pocket for when you're inevitably wrong and called out for it. "Oh, he still hasn't demanded a trade after 4 years? Well, I did say this was about the future, we just gotta keep waiting!".

Laughably pitiful.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It's nice of you to vote "this offseason" though, so we can more rapidly determine that you're wrong. I commend the efficiency, tbh.
    was i wrong ??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That twitter post is concerning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow is that verified as DJs real account?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes you were wrong. When will Murray ask for a trade? He obviously didn’t the way he’s acting. From “The Spurs saved my life.” To “Won’t win for 15 years. It’s bigger than basketball.”? Just because White got traded? Just because he actually got traded? Huh?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Yes you were wrong. When will Murray ask for a trade? He obviously didn’t the way he’s acting. From “The Spurs saved my life.” To “Won’t win for 15 years. It’s bigger than basketball.”? Just because White got traded? Just because he actually got traded? Huh?
    he didn’t want to be a spur anymore. if you can’t read that from what he posted on social media then you can’t deduce anything.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Wow is that verified as DJs real account?
    yeah. he also replied that it’s not the fans, it’s the way the organization is run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO traded his ass and he's salty AF lol make no mistake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He must really be salty about a chance to be in the playoffs every year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He must really be salty about a chance to be in the playoffs every year.
    Living in a better city, surrounded by considerably better talent with max money on the table in the near future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Living in a better city, surrounded by considerably better talent with max money on the table in the near future.
    I know you said on the table but we'll see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he didn’t want to be a spur anymore. if you can’t read that from what he posted on social media then you can’t deduce anything.
    Except he didn’t ask for a trade. Everyone knows this. Now you want to change the topic and talk about WHY he “didn’t want to be a Spur” anymore that’s fine. Those are two different issues though. You asked and I proved that you were wrong. Just because you’re one of those types that makes statements and then has to perpetually “explain yourself” because you were wrong that’s not my problem. I can use deductive reasoning just fine. How do you think I reached the conclusion that Murray felt betrayed because he realized the Spurs weren’t his family and that this is a business like he said every chance that he could? He got used and he got hurt it’s that simple.

Like many have already said he SHOULD be feeling free and happy now that he’s in a “better situation” where he can compete for a play off spot and conference championship. The Spurs should be in his rear view. Why would Murray feel like the Spurs won’t win for 15 years and their problems are bigger than basketball? Because the Spurs don’t see him as a franchise cornerstone and worth passing on 3 draft picks? He always said he understood that this is a business until he was actually involved in the business. The difference between talking and actually comprehending.

Now you want to bring up social media. Why would he reply to the person who said “DJ was loyal the Spurs weren’t” and say “This guy knows what he’s talking about?” Or something to that effect. Because he learned he’s not what he thought he was but obviously you won’t see that because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the cares? The is gone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you said on the table but we'll see.
    It is most likely there if he continues to perform.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is most likely there if he continues to perform.
    I agree.

My reasoning is that Atlanta won't trade so much of their draft capital and then allow the player they got in return to walk for nothing, or get back pennies on the dollar in a sign-and-trade. They will probably max out Dejounte if for no other reason than the sunk cost fallacy.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Except he didn’t ask for a trade.
    he did ask for a trade, just like i told you all that he would.

he didn't want this to be a kawhi-like situation. that's why it got taken care of quickly and without the drama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he did ask for a trade, just like i told you all that he would.

he didn't want this to be a kawhi-like situation. that's why it got taken care of quickly and without the drama.
    Unless you consider turning down an extension two years from now to be a trade request, he didn’t.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Unless you consider turning down an extension two years from now to be a trade request, he didn’t.
    he wanted to be moved. and got moved when i said i said he would.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash player. Glad he’s gone. Couldn’t stand watching him play our pg role.
    there’s a reason you played so poorly in play in game

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    EVERYONE laughed when i made this thread.

i was right and you weren't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We're still laughing you just can't help self owning, huh...

Do present the evidence that DJ asked for a trade, which was the entire point of the thread... Don't mind if I sit while I wait.

"I was right and you weren't" man, get a girl. Or a dude. Just someone in your life

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you were following things it's Spurs who approached him and asked him to move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP must be a charity case or special needs kid that timvp allows to fill this board with junk. I mean, the only explanation must be that he’s timvp’s nephew or something and that he feels sorry for him. No way this dude gets away with this bull on any other forum. It’s like a 10 year old who gets his own corner so the adults can mingle without having to worry about the kid. That’s what this feels like.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    he wanted to be moved. and got moved when i said he would.

We're still laughing you just can't help self owning, huh...

Do present the evidence that DJ asked for a trade, which was the entire point of the thread... Don't mind if I sit while I wait.

"I was right and you weren't" man, get a girl. Or a dude. Just someone in your life
    If you were following things it's Spurs who approached him and asked him to move.
    OP must be a charity case or special needs kid that timvp allows to fill this board with junk. I mean, the only explanation must be that he’s timvp’s nephew or something and that he feels sorry for him. No way this dude gets away with this bull on any other forum. It’s like a 10 year old who gets his own corner so the adults can mingle without having to worry about the kid. That’s what this feels like.
    yeah, the spurs really wanted to trade dejounte so they could want to trade to get him back

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    These threads show the cuck at ude of today's league and fans
    i voted this offseason. i think he'll do it privately, it'd be the opposite of the kawhi / harden / ben simmons situations.

don't forget that he's with klutch.
    Never, dumb thread. The kid knew his team would be on the young players’ development and not competing, he couldn’t complain about it now. And it appears the results are better than expected so there are reasons to be optimistic.

It's nice of you to vote "this offseason" though, so we can more rapidly determine that you're wrong. I commend the efficiency, tbh.
    how wrong did you determine that i was?

having interest to play with Trae in ATL and wanting to go are 2 different things

Thread Information