Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pink yourself got.

I guess it was good for triggering Derp 1.
    He thought you and i were the same, got real worked up about it towards his end.
    You know no one likes you, right? You know everyone laughs at you and no one has laughed at your terrible insults and stupid nicknames.

You are literally the lowest rung. There's no lower than you, Fatts. Seriously.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ing thread got me again. Gonna be a sad day when it happens.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10794413[/URL]] ing thread got me again. Gonna be a sad day when it happens.
    I hope he has one more decent movie in him. To end with Cry Macho would be sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope he has one more decent movie in him. To end with Cry Macho would be sad.
    The Mule would have been the perfect ending.

Ya pull something out now, don't end on Cry Macho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10794527[/URL]]The Mule would have been the perfect ending.

Ya pull something out now, don't end on Cry Macho.
    Has to be the worst movie he’s done. Maybe a top 15 worst movie ever. I can’t believe he didn’t can the whole thing after screening it. It’s a career killer for the Mexican kid. Terrible writing for him compounded by a terrible performance.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Cry Macho was actually a cute movie, but there wasn't much action. It was a good movie if you're like 10-13 years old and can sort of relate to Rafael.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Has to be the worst movie he’s done. Maybe a top 15 worst movie ever. I can’t believe he didn’t can the whole thing after screening it. It’s a career killer for the Mexican kid. Terrible writing for him compounded by a terrible performance.
    I don't agree with that at all. Even if it's a Gigli-tier movie, "I was the kid who co-starred with the legendary Clint Eastwood back in the day"... goes a long ass way.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't agree with that at all. Even if it's a Gigli-tier movie, "I was the kid who co-starred with the legendary Clint Eastwood back in the day"... goes a long ass way.
    We'll see. He hasn't done anything since according to IMDB. And it's the only U.S. thing he's done. He was terrible. It's like someone totally checked out on casting that role. Also, I can click on random actors from Cry Macho and they have some trailers attached from other work. He doesn't have anything. It was a weird choice to put such a bad actor in the movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Has Macho gotten any other work?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Has Macho gotten any other work?
    I can't find anything. But I can't think of many movies that need a trained rooster. Life span of a rooster is 5-8 years. I have no idea how old he was when he filmed Cry Macho. My guess is at least 3 or 4 because I assume it would take some time to get good enough for this kind of role. He may be dead already.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I can't find anything. But I can't think of many movies that need a trained rooster. Life span of a rooster is 5-8 years. I have no idea how old he was when he filmed Cry Macho. My guess is at least 3 or 4 because I assume it would take some time to get good enough for this kind of role. He may be dead already.
    , tbh

Thread Information