My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons and Scalabrine called it what it was , money branding and control not that suggary bull . Anybody else? Does the press hate clickbait that they rolled over so easily?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's pretty much what I thought it was. Prior to going back to Cleveland Lebron was a very polarizing figure because of the decision despite winning he was still hated. This was bad for him due to not getting the most he could get out of endorsements. Lebron and his people knew that hence the return to Cleveland erased his negative image which = tons of endorsement money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our 2014 team dismantled that team and single handedly sent LeBron back to Cleveland.

The Spurs crushed so much in that series and it was beautiful

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    Our 2014 team dismantled that team and single handedly sent LeBron back to Cleveland.

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still think he got pissed off at Mickey Arison amnestying Mike Miller in the summer of 2013 after James took a paycut to make salary cap space to pay Miller in the summer of 2010. Especially considering how important he was to their 2012 and 2013 les and how useful he could have been to their 2014 team when Chalmers the bed in the Finals. People laugh after seeing how ty Miller was in 2014-15, but he was still a strong shooter in 2013-14, going 46% from the three point line. No Miller and the Spurs would have walked all over them in the 2013 Finals also. Right after Miller was cut was when James starting talking about no more paycuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bron can do whatever the he wants because he's Bron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody can do anything that's legal and i don't even judge for some small illegal things that people do.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not illegal. But very disingenuous, tacky and shady. Have you ever had someone pretend to be looking out for you, and reminding you and everyone else around of how they "stepped up to the plate" on your behalf, but deep down you know idea all for show and he's really only serving his own self interest? Well, that's LeBron's relationship with Cleveland, part 2, which, of course only reignited after he broke the promise he had made to Miami that he would be would be there for not 1, not 2, not 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc.

Once again, we all know that guy that makes a big fake show off promising to always, "be there for you, bro", but won't answer his phone when he knows you need something that may require a little effort. That's Lebron and Miami.

Just don't respect the guy, and I'm en led not to, just as he's en led to be fake, pretend, secretly self serving, good guy all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like going to the playoffs in the West.

Thread Information