Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Game / set / match.

Her texts AFTER the 1st roughfest:

In an exchange on May 9, she mentions Bauer choking her out,” the screenshot shows.
    “You want to go out huh? Mmmm,” he says.
    “Si. That was a game changer,” she replies.
    “Tell me more,” he writes.
    “Never been more turned on in my life,” she says. “Gimme all the pain. Rawr.”
    “Really? When you were going out or when you woke up?” he replies.
    “Going outttt,” she texts back, according to the images.
    She adds, “Now that I know what it feels like to wake up from up it though itll probably feel just as good to wake up from that.”
    “God you just turned me on so much,” he responds. He adds later, “Now I just want my arm around your neck from behind.”
    “Do it,” she responds. “Harder.” She then shares an emoji of blowing a kiss.
    When he asks what else she wants, she says “a couple of slaps” and “another handprint on my @$$” the screenshots show.
    Other exchanges in the following days show the two trying to arrange another meetup.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Game / set / match.

Her texts AFTER the 1st roughfest:

In an exchange on May 9, she mentions Bauer choking her out,” the screenshot shows.
    “You want to go out huh? Mmmm,” he says.
    “Si. That was a game changer,” she replies.
    “Tell me more,” he writes.
    “Never been more turned on in my life,” she says. “Gimme all the pain. Rawr.”
    “Really? When you were going out or when you woke up?” he replies.
    “Going outttt,” she texts back, according to the images.
    She adds, “Now that I know what it feels like to wake up from up it though itll probably feel just as good to wake up from that.”
    “God you just turned me on so much,” he responds. He adds later, “Now I just want my arm around your neck from behind.”
    “Do it,” she responds. “Harder.” She then shares an emoji of blowing a kiss.
    When he asks what else she wants, she says “a couple of slaps” and “another handprint on my @$$” the screenshots show.
    Other exchanges in the following days show the two trying to arrange another meetup.
    Problem is, Mult, he White. They're going to make an example out of him. Though I am amazed he's not griping more, even at all! Methinks contrary to what is being reported, he's getting his money while on these sidelines.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Problem is, Mult, he White. They're going to make an example out of him. Though I am amazed he's not griping more, even at all! Methinks contrary to what is being reported, he's getting his money while on these sidelines.
    Bauer got 38 million from the contract before the suspension. So unless he just absolutely blew the money he's doing fine financially. His defense liarwers with private eyes probably got about 5 million, but frankly worth it.

So while MLB / Manfred simply stall in making a decision, will Bauer be retroactively paid if / when the suspension is lifted? I don't think so.

Bauer sued the chick for false charges, she is countersuing for blah blah blah.
    So this is gonna drag on for who knows how long.

Exactly what Dodgers want?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Bauer got 38 million from the contract before the suspension. So unless he just absolutely blew the money he's doing fine financially. His defense liarwers with private eyes probably got about 5 million, but frankly worth it.

So while MLB / Manfred simply stall in making a decision, will Bauer be retroactively paid if / when the suspension is lifted? I don't think so.

Bauer sued the chick for false charges, she is countersuing for blah blah blah.
    So this is gonna drag on for who knows how long.

Exactly what Dodgers want?
    ...perhaps, there is no accounting for wisdom. If I were the Dodgers I'd want him back, lit up and hard pressed to win ASAP.

They're light AGAIN in the starting pitching for the playoffs. They don't believe they are,,,but, they are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    No surprise, Dodgers screwed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No surprise, Dodgers screwed.
    Further changed my viewpoint.
    Wow, she is a total scam artist.
    False testimony to this magnitude should be a hardcore crime.

Bauer needs to be freed to play.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bauer on waivers.
    48 hours if no one claims.
    Dogs would then be on hook for his 2023 salary 22 million - another 50 day pay suspension.

What a score if he clears and can be signed for 725K.
    Do it Angels.
    Do it Padres.

Thread Information