Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW

A source tells ET that the unnamed female staff member with whom Udoka was involved was married, and their relationship was revealed due to the staffer's doorbell camera at her home.
    The source says she took a call from Udoka outside her home and the doorbell camera picked up the conversation, exposing the affair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW

A source tells ET that the unnamed female staff member with whom Udoka was involved was married, and their relationship was revealed due to the staffer's doorbell camera at her home.
    The source says she took a call from Udoka outside her home and the doorbell camera picked up the conversation, exposing the affair.
    That must be a blonde

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely no chance this fat is married.
    Been married to the same person over 25 years
    What you on your 4 marriage ?

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been married to the same person over 25 years
    What you on your 4 marriage ?
    Prove it. I think you’re full of . I doubt you’re married. One things for sure, you haven’t been laid in over 10 years. Fat maga cow or not.

No one in a loving stable relationship acts like a mentality challenged obsessive compulsive political absolutist on a forum that wants nothing more than for you to just shut the and go away.

You can’t be that oblivious and willfully annoying while claiming to be in a stable relationship. Nope. Not buying that.

You’ve spent years here failing to read the room. Being an insufferable piece of . Then you want to act like you’re some regular guy out in the real world.

I call bull . You’re socially disabled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be impossible for me to prove it
    Why would I post my legal name on line and my legal name wife online?
    That is like me posting my social security number online.

So you are stupid if you do not do everything well?
    Do you ?
    You do not hire anything done because you are knowing at everything ?
    I fixed 7 computers today. But yet you think I am a stupid piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this room is suppose to be full of stuck up liberals ?
    It is like people who are conservative are the outcast here and are not treated with respect.
    But it is proven that conservatives can put up with liberals but liberals can not put up with conservative people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not aware of the inner workings here, but this does seem kind of savage...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this room is suppose to be full of stuck up liberals ?
    It is like people who are conservative are the outcast here and are not treated with respect.
    But it is proven that conservatives can put up with liberals but liberals can not put up with conservative people
    Jan 6 sure show that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be impossible for me to prove it
    Why would I post my legal name on line and my legal name wife online?
    That is like me posting my social security number online.

So you are stupid if you do not do everything well?
    Do you ?
    You do not hire anything done because you are knowing at everything ?
    I fixed 7 computers today. But yet you think I am a stupid piece of .
    I stand corrected if English is your second language.

How can you fix computers when you can’t fix your imaginary marriage?
    Last edited by BacktoBasics; 09-27-2022 at 06:42 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s a victim of being singled out. You have no idea if “he couldn’t let it go”. She is just as likely to have not “let it go”. None of this is adding up.

If he couldn’t let it go then Boston should have fired him and they’re grossly negligent here because that’s tantamount to work place harassment.

Your version or the one you’re choosing to believe isn’t consistent with a suspension. She could sue for millions and easily win if he continued to advance, was reprimanded and ultimately wasn’t terminated after the behavior continued.

That’s why I’m not buying it.

We don’t live in a world where black guys with authority serve suspensions for unwanted advances especially not in a world where there is a history of previously being reprimanded.

Nope. There is way more to this.
    What a bunch of brain-addled BS. He's being "singled out"? What other Celtics employee is reputed to be sleeping with half the executive teams' spouses? Ime is a regular ol' Tiger Woods. If these rumors are true, he's a man- . He should be ashamed in that case, and deserves what is coming. Blaming it on Karens and vixens is ridiculous -- sure they are culpable, but they betrayed their husbands and I hope there are serious consequences for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bunch of brain-addled BS. He's being "singled out"? What other Celtics employee is reputed to be sleeping with half the executive teams' spouses? Ime is a regular ol' Tiger Woods. If these rumors are true, he's a man- . He should be ashamed in that case, and deserves what is coming. Blaming it on Karens and vixens is ridiculous -- sure they are culpable, but they betrayed their husbands and I hope there are serious consequences for them.
    Is he a rapist?

Or did his fall into a welcoming vagina?

I’m a huge advocate for providing everyone a safe working environment. Everything we’ve been told so far is that he engaged in consensual relations. He’s an adult, workplace romance isn’t something that can be controlled by bull policies and if you’re going to hold him accountable then they need to hold her accountable as well.

If it’s anything other than consensual then he should have been fired or even investigated for a criminal act. That fact we’ve heard nothing to that level tells me that the Celtics were fine punishing one party for breaking the workplace policies but not anyone else.

So yeah. I take issue with that.

No business should selectively enforce rules.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ granted the source is Matt Barnes etc.

But if true, Barnes and others "100Xs worse then we thought and real ugly" implies way more then the typical adultery cheatin around.

Bottom line way more info needed for any of us to conclude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stand corrected if English is your second language.

How can you fix computer ms when you can’t fix your imaginary marriage?
    Ducks is someone's troll as no one can consistently be that stupid plus his bs stories about his work/family are ridiculous as they can be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ducks is someone's troll as no one can consistently be that stupid plus his bs stories about his work/family are ridiculous as they can be.
    20 years & 70 thousand posts would be a record setting commitment to trolling... if anything, it would make it MORE sad...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 years & 70 thousand posts would be a record setting commitment to trolling... if anything, it would make it MORE sad...
    Not record setting.
    He just is who he is and it's sometimes insufferable.
    Dude just invades with that has zero business being there over and over.

He can barely make a complete sentence, but he can throw a thread off with his stupid that has zero business being there.

You defending his behavior is a weird thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not record setting.
    He just is who he is and it's sometimes insufferable.
    Dude just invades with that has zero business being there over and over.

He can barely make a complete sentence, but he can throw a thread off with his stupid that has zero business being there.

You defending his behavior is a weird thing.
    I'm not defending anyone's behavior, I do not follow his posts... but picking like that on someone who says he's not stupid because he fixed 7 computers seems borderline bullying to me. Like beating a dead horse... the point was well made. It's painful to watch.
    Last edited by Ariel; 09-27-2022 at 08:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not defending anyone's behavior, I do not follow his posts... but picking like that on someone who says he's not stupid because he fixed 7 computers seems borderline bullying to me. Like beating a dead horse... the point was well made. It's painful to watch.
    Yeah? Well maybe should look into his history because it's very, very telling and you'd proabably change your mind very quickly.

Dude is a purposeful toxic bomb on this site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you're right... Just my 2 cents. Carrying on (me at least).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him. Dude deliberately invades threads with the sole intention of injecting political nonsense to aggravate members. People have asked him to stop for years. Not a just a few suggestions either, not a few requests to dial it back… straight up over a decade of people asking him to outright stop his .

I don’t mind the occasional trolling or insults. I enjoy that from time to time but I have zero sympathy for someone who’s that antagonistic, inflammatory and deliberate. He’s a ing asshole of the highest level. People who do what he does over the timespan that’s he’s done it clearly have issues.

I wouldn’t be shocked if he was living with a dozen or so decaying cats if not human remains. Probably had the same pot pie and conversation with his wife’s corpse for 15 years. Pretty confident the ducks Netflix special would make Dahmer’s look like a sitcom.

him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah? Well maybe should look into his history because it's very, very telling and you'd proabably change your mind very quickly.

Dude is a purposeful toxic bomb on this site.
    And you sir are to stupid to put me on ignore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am stupid to be married to the same woman for 25 years.
    I am stupid to let my 18 year old love out and live by himself.
    I am stupid he was working a 27 dollar hour job and a part time job at 25 a hour
    I am stupid to let him work for a company that got him killed in Nov.
    I am stupid for even telling you about it because you will not believe me because back to back is just a troll

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss the old vets that were decent people on this site

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like people going on the conspiracy route.
    This is how QAnon happened.

Brilliant , that stuff.
    QAnon happened because there will always be idiots among us that re evolutionary development -- not all evolutionary adaptationss in a population are healthy or species affirming . They're truly existential threats, with regressive brain development that challenge the survival of our species.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am stupid he was working a 27 dollar hour job and a part time job at 25 a hour
    I am stupid for even telling you about it because you will not believe me because back to back is just a troll
    Sorry to hear about your son, ducks. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and I hope you and yours find peace with his passing. Best wishes to you all-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to take what you said as a given. Does that excuse your toxic commentary on this forum?

Thread Information