Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Current:
    Majority R(235)
    Minority D(193)

+36 shift:

Majority D (229)
    Minority R (199)

In reality world 30 is more than "5-10".

But hey, keep letting Goeb-, er Hannity tell you otherwise.
    CC isn’t some Chris/Derp type poster who just parrots Fox/Breitbart, idk why you’re lashing out at him when he agreed his prediction was off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't watch Fox news and don't like Hannity.

But keep telling yourself I'm the boogieman if it makes you feel better about yourself.
    You're not really a boogeyman, just a useful idiot.

What does make me feel better is how well we did despite your piece of party gerrymandering the out of us, actively suppressing and purging us from voter rolls, closing and moving voting stations.

I'm sure you're fine with that too?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dude, you are so wrapped up in your delusional bubble. I have been trying to tell you for years. smh

Real-time seat forecast
    House
    D+36

Average forecasted net seat change
    6 PM ET
    LATEST
    Senate
    R+2
    Average forecasted net seat change

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...ults-coverage/

Pretty much on the nose of what they predicted.

Using data. You know that thing that comes from reality? Not sure you are familiar.
    Fivethirtyeight really themselves in their model last night. It went from Democrats being 95% to win the house to 34% to win the house to 67% to win the house in less than an hour. Their R+2 in the senate makes no sense whatsoever when the GOP flipped North Dakota, Missouri, and Indiana, lost Nevada, almost certainly flip Florida since Scott is 30,000 votes ahead before the recount.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final Numbers may be much closer to my numbers now that the Dems have been allowed to calibrate the numbers

Democrats 229 Republicans 206

* Momentum has everything to do in this election, so Democratic could take even more seats.

Senate Prediction: GOP gains a seat

Democrats 49 GOP 51

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was toxic. Republicans need a legitimate primary opponent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was toxic. Republicans need a legitimate primary opponent.
    Do you mean for 2020?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you mean for 2020?
    I may be dreaming, but yes. Trump needs to go. His bull is an embarrassment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you're dreaming - no Republican is going to primary Trump. IMO, Republicans are very much Trump's party now as evidenced by him handpicking DeSantis (over expected Putnam) and pulling him (hopefully) cross the finishing line (in purple FL). Even Lindsey looks like he's joining the Trump train.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every time an in bent President has been primaried, his party went on to lose the election.

would that be worth it for you, CC?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I may be dreaming, but yes. Trump needs to go. His bull is an embarrassment.
    Maybe you guys will give Kasich a second, more serious look this time.

, I like him myself so I may even vote for him in a general election depending on dems pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you guys will give Kasich a second, more serious look this time.

, I like him myself so I may even vote for him in a general election depending on dems pick.
    Didn't he only win Ohio last time around? I can't stand him - might as well call himself a Democrat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every time an in bent President has been primaried, his party went on to lose the election.

of course not. he's just pretending to want a primary so he can show us all that he doesn't really want trump, and he knows its never going to happen

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The fact so many liberals like Kaisich simply because he speaks politely is an example of liberal obsession with political correctness. When he was governor of Ohio he slashed taxes for the rich and paid for it by cutting safety net programs. There’s nothing about his actual policies and track record that liberals should like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

depends on the alternative. I would hock, spit, and take Trump over Kamala or Spartacus

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC, I'll tell you what I do when I think of Trump's crassness, ego, immaturity, etc. I think of what that progressive Medicare for All, $15 minimum wage, free college, and whatever else they subscribe to and what those would do to the economy/business and then ANYTHING Trump says or tweets fades into the background - in fact, it makes me even more convinced that Trump is just the man for the job. Embarrassment, what's a little embarrassment compared to my pocketbook/your business and the future of our children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    depends on the alternative. I would hock, spit, and take Trump over Kamala or Spartacus
    I'll put you down for no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC, I'll tell you what I do when I think of Trump's crassness, ego, immaturity, etc. I think of what that progressive Medicare for All, $15 minimum wage, free college, and whatever else they subscribe to and what those would do to the economy/business and then ANYTHING Trump says or tweets fades into the background - in fact, it makes me even more convinced that Trump is just the man for the job. Embarrassment, what's a little embarrassment compared to my pocketbook/your business and the future of our children.
    There are other alternatives that can represent a conservative agenda without being an embarrassment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are other alternatives that can represent a conservative agenda without being an embarrassment.
    Not who can survive the media and the left - anyone with a conscience/propriety wouldn't stand a chance. Anyone with a conservative agenda (your typical evangelical Christian ala Pence) won't last - it takes one of them - which Trump was - to play that game. And even though he's hard to stomach PERSONALLY, he's quite conservative with judges and business/policy - I see him more as COMMON SENSE than ideological.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nm

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I predict David will be pissed if Pelosi goes thru with this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit:

He definitely won't win a fair election in 2020 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    23 seats in the house?

Probably more like 5-10

Just enough to stir up , but not enough to get anything done. A lot of hysterical investigations and symbolic votes that go nowhere.

I have seen the same in the House from both sides of the aisle in the past.
    Here is a post that didn't age well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You made us wait for you to predict the same thing everyone is predicting. The party in power will lose about the average number of seats the party in power always loses.
    Another fail.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    digging up year old threads because RandomButthurt

Thread Information