Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tanked in order to get Duncan. Everything attained after that tank is affected. Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.
    What regrets? How did the Spurs tank to get Duncan, by breaking Robinson's back?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What regrets? How did the Spurs tank to get Duncan, by breaking Robinson's back?
    You tankedPERIOD I'm gonna drag your asses thru the mud over this & Leonard + Florida. & you can't stop me!

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tankedPERIOD I'm gonna drag your asses thru the mud over this & Leonard + Florida. & you can't stop me!

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!
    Oh, so telling lies is the way you're revising history now? You're more like a Democrat than you realize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cully is a ‘Crat

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scully's about as broken and stale as the myth of Laker allure.

Hes crawling on his belly with his lies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans need to,realize they caught lightning ins a bottle wi a once in a lifetime draft pick. Odds are that team will never ring again.
    says a Knicks fan. What do the Knicks know about winning? Spurs will win over 50 games

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, so telling lies is the way you're revising history now? You're more like a Democrat than you realize.
    You've been duly warned, mother er..."Fight's commenced. Get to fighting, or, get away."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cully is a ‘Crat
    You owned him. You lost him. & this cat ain't lettin' ya's walk away from it. No GD way.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Scully's about as broken and stale as the myth of Laker allure.

Hes crawling on his belly with his lies.
    LMEMULATEDAO!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Thread, are you a fan of Lebron?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread, are you a fan of Lebron?
    No. He's a loser in a winner's circle. It happens.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No. He's a loser in a winner's circle. It happens.
    Fair.

It still seems weird seeing him in a Lakers jersey. It just looks like he doesn’t belong.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fair.

It still seems weird seeing him in a Lakers jersey. It just looks like he doesn’t belong.
    He doesn't & he ain't ta home. You can see it. He's just at the end of his career & doesn't know how to arrange an exit. As soon as it doesn't work precisely to plan he mentally wanders off leaving other interested players & parties lost in the backwash. He has no conviction & never has. As soon as we (dip) out this season he'll start in with the contract expiration strategy.

We should have insisted on 4 years, not 3.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He doesn't & he ain't ta home. You can see it. He's just at the end of his career & doesn't know how to arrange an exit. As soon as it doesn't work precisely to plan he mentally wanders off leaving other interested players & parties lost in the backwash. He has no conviction & never has. As soon as we (dip) out this season he'll start in with the contract expiration strategy.

We should have insisted on 4 years, not 3.
    Yeah that’s a good way to put it, he knew he didn’t want to stay in Cleveland after 2018, so he reluctantly signed with the Lakers and hasn’t known what to do since then.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah that’s a good way to put it, he knew he didn’t want to stay in Cleveland after 2018, so he reluctantly signed with the Lakers and hasn’t known what to do since then.
    Yep, and I can't understand for the life of me why. But, it was never questioned by a living soul in OR out of Media. He was leaving and that was that. Didn't make a lick of sense. Gets out there and the clock just went berserk with speed and he's 2/3 the way thru before with blinked with all hands on the panic button.

It's an unmitigated disaster hitched to all the disasters that preceded it. We ain't hit bottom yet. We're still in free fall.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yep, and I can't understand for the life of me why. But, it was never questioned by a living soul in OR out of Media. He was leaving and that was that. Didn't make a lick of sense. Gets out there and the clock just went berserk with speed and he's 2/3 the way thru before with blinked with all hands on the panic button.

It's an unmitigated disaster hitched to all the disasters that preceded it. We ain't hit bottom yet. We're still in free fall.
    I still think his big up was leaving Miami. He had a home there and Riley would have been able to retool after Wade + Bosh. Even though he won a ring his 2nd stint in Cleveland never seemed right either, from the moment he forced a Kevin ing Love trade.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I still think his big up was leaving Miami. He had a home there and Riley would have been able to retool after Wade + Bosh. Even though he won a ring his 2nd stint in Cleveland never seemed right either, from the moment he forced a Kevin ing Love trade.
    Absolutely, Will. I thought the same thing, but, again it was a foregone conclusion & understood by all cept (us). It was over & that was it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!
    You can say whatever you want, you just look like an idiot. I’m asking for evidence to back up your claim, you can’t. You have nothing to back your assertion.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!
    You saying Stern rigged the #1 for the Spurs instead of the Celtics?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can say whatever you want, you just look like an idiot. I’m asking for evidence to back up your claim, you can’t. You have nothing to back your assertion.
    Don't be ashamed. Everybody cheats, amb. You cheated, hit the Lottery & gleaned 5 NBA les offin' that single cheat. Don't act all tender & in disbelief. You've lived the cheat for 20 years & benefited from it greatly.

Ya look pisser.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You saying Stern rigged the #1 for the Spurs instead of the Celtics?
    He fixed them up with Bias, but, that didn't quite work out so well. tee, hee.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He fixed them up with Bias, but, that didn't quite work out so well. tee, hee.
    Actually, that was a 2 pick. Are you saying he paid off the Cavs to draft Daugherty instead?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually, that was a 2 pick. Are you saying he paid off the Cavs to draft Daugherty instead?
    I'm saying Bias was promised to them & was delivered, slabbed & tagged.

Thread Information