Page 166 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 661161561621631641651661671681691701762162666661166 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 40770
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    chloroquine nasty

What side effects can this medication cause?

Side effects from chloroquine phosphate can occur. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

• headache
    • loss of appe e
    • diarrhea
    • upset stomach
    • stomach pain
    • skin rash or itching
    • hair loss
    • mood or mental changes

If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately:

• seeing light flashes and streaks
    • blurred vision
    • reading or seeing difficulties (words disappear, seeing half an object, misty or foggy vision)
    • difficulty hearing
    • ringing in ears
    • muscle weakness
    • drowsiness
    • vomiting
    • irregular heartbeats
    • convulsions
    • difficulty breathing

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/med...l#side-effects

LOL every pharmaceutical medicine has similar long lists. Go kill yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Should be required watching for all spring breakers and mall shoppers right now

This will not be our experience. Italy is a country with 60M people the size of Michigan. They have the oldest demographic in Europe and they were poorly prepared. They got hit hard before any social distancing went into practice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Out of all the sports, the NBA seem to have gotten it the worst.
    Saints coach Sean Payton kicking off the nfl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will not be our experience. Italy is a country with 60M people the size of Michigan. They have the oldest demographic in Europe and they were poorly prepared. They got hit hard before any social distancing went into practice.
    They have a lot more hospital beds per person than the US

And North Star Mall is still operating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are going to freak on positive cases that will start being reported, but they shouldn't. It is expected, as testing starts to ramp up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They got swamped by mostly elderly with pre-existing issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you're free to rule it out. Looking around I still don't think we're taking it as serious as we should. Nowhere close.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't know. I don't really care.

I mean, serious question, what is the end game after this is all over to make sure the name Wuhan sticks? To shame them? Is Lyme, Connecticut still reeling?
    I don’t know and I don’t care either lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you're free to rule it out. Looking around I still don't think we're taking it as serious as we should. Nowhere close.

We've practically killed our economy and shut everything down. Seems like we're taking it seriously.

Only much later will we figure out if the costs were worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t know and I don’t care either lol
    Lol.

Too bad we'll never know if tech was gonna be in the dance

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Three Sixers too according to yahoo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relatively to Europe and Asia, US has the most undisciplined, self centered youth on the planet. Millennial and Zs. We’re ed.

Younger people might not be terminally ill from it, but theyre contributing to its spread.not to mention the subsequent financial meldown coming....making people like me out of work...so you can drink beer on the beach? I will ing crush the larynx of any college that thinks thats ok.ill smile while i watch their useless ing existence vanish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've practically killed our economy and shut everything down. Seems like we're taking it seriously.

Only much later will we figure out if the costs were worth it.
    Lol uh no, we haven't shut everything down. We're only politely asking places to shut down for now. In two weeks, it shouldn't surprise you if we're needing permission slips to be driving on the roads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Younger people might not be terminally ill from it, but theyre contributing to its spread.not to mention the subsequent financial meldown coming....making people like me out of work...so you can drink beer on the beach? I will ing crush the larynx of any college that thinks thats ok.ill smile while i watch their useless ing existence vanish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

them white es get around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany is the interesting outlier so far. Only 20 fatalities. per NYT
    "We don't consider post-mortem tests to be a decisive factor. We work on the principle that patients are tested before they die," the RKI told AFP.
    Funny and sad ...

https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/...eath-rate.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are going to freak on positive cases that will start being reported, but they shouldn't. It is expected, as testing starts to ramp up.
    This. It's a good sign. Those people who've been around positive cases can start taking steps to reduce exposure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More than 99% of Italy’s coronavirus fatalities were people who suffered from previous medical conditions, according to a study by the country’s national health authority.

After deaths from the virus reached more than 2,500, with a 150% increase in the past week, health authorities have been combing through data to provide clues to help combat the spread of the disease.

Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte’s government is evaluating whether to extend a nationwide lockdown beyond the beginning of April, daily La Stampa reported Wednesday. Italy has more than 31,500 confirmed cases of the illness.

The new study could provide insight into why Italy’s death rate, at about 8% of total infected people, is higher than in other countries.

The Rome-based ins ute has examined medical records of about 18% of the country’s coronavirus fatalities, finding that just three victims, or 0.8% of the total, had no previous pathology. Almost half of the victims suffered from at least three prior illnesses and about a fourth had either one or two previous conditions.

More than 75% had high blood pressure, about 35% had diabetes and a third suffered from heart disease.

The median age of the infected is 63 but most of those who die are older. The average age of those who’ve died from the virus in Italy is 79.5. As of March 17, 17 people under 50 had died from the disease. All of Italy’s victims under 40 have been males with serious existing medical conditions.

While data released Tuesday point to a slowdown in the increase of cases, with a 12.6% rise, a separate study shows Italy could be underestimating the real number of cases by testing only patients presenting symptoms.

According to the GIMBE Foundation, about 100,000 Italians have contracted the virus, daily Il Sole 24 Ore reported. That would bring back the country’s death rate closer to the global average of about 2%.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...8FG0hCNe4z1xBc

Follow the link. The graph shows that nearly 75% of deaths were of people who had 2 or more pre-existing health conditions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This. It's a good sign. Those people who've been around positive cases can start taking steps to reduce exposure.
    I would not be surprised if there are 30-40k cases by Monday. But, it's much better to be diagnosed and take steps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...8FG0hCNe4z1xBc

Follow the link. The graph shows that nearly 75% of deaths were of people who had 2 or more pre-existing health conditions.
    So people with high blood pressure, diabetes or heart diseases are at the greatest risk of death.

Good thing we don't have any those things here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So people with high blood pressure, diabetes or heart diseases are at the greatest risk of death.

I think the high blood pressure is the biggest one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would not be surprised if there are 30-40k cases by Monday. But, it's much better to be diagnosed and take steps.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus...dents_found_3/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the high blood pressure is the biggest one.
    Sucks, because hypertension is genetic for many people. My wife has it, and she's a pe e woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

's gonna get real in trumpland.

Srsly, you're right. But I also find it telling that the average age of death reported was 79.5.

Thread Information