Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo with a straight red!

Good to know that other players get more protected and are allowed to push/punch... (The red was the correct move by the the ref though).

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Played like complete once again.

LOL penaldo at the end!!!

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That dumb cordoba penalty

lol ronaldo being a ing throwing two punches this game and a straight red. We have played like complete this 2015

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bale pk for the win!!

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That dumb cordoba penalty lol ronaldo being a ing throwing two punches this game and a straight red. We have played like complete this 2015
    Yep, 2015 is pretty bad. A win is a win i guess.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    we played like complete once again in the 2015 calendar year. We didn't deserve the win at all, luckily that cordoba player went full re just in time for Bale to bang one in. Ronaldo should be ing embarassed. He got lucky he didn't get caught for the first punch he threw.
    Benzema played pretty well but overall the team lacked energy and execution. Ronaldo was a no show, Bale played better but still not as good as last season. James had his moments but was overall unimpressive. Varane gave the ball away too much and Ramos went full Ramos once again and almost cost us another game. I know i sound picky even though we just won but Real cant keep playing ty like this and expect to pick up points.
    Hopefully Modric and Isco come back soon to give this midfield a boost because Khedira was a disgrace out there and Kroos looks tired.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That what happens when the same players play every game. Ancelotti has to rotate more (Kroos at the beginning as he is tired as ).

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ronaldo with a straight red!

Good to know that other players get more protected and are allowed to push/punch... (The red was the correct move by the the ref though).
    The are you crying about then?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The are you crying about then?
    Equality.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Madrid fan calling for equality

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Easy to laugh when Messi can push/punch... players without receiving a card.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Messi is the best in the world right now

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Easy to laugh when Messi can push/punch... players without receiving a card.
    Messi once got red carded for this:

When the has Messi pulled what Ronaldo did without getting a red card?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    There was a slap once or twice, i think in Sevilla and other incidents. Rarely get yellow cards when every other player would get one for fouls. But Ronaldo has to control himself and not be a .

Barca 6-0, looks impressive.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    There was a slap once or twice, i think in Sevilla and other incidents. Rarely get yellow cards when every other player would get one for fouls. But Ronaldo has to control himself and not be a .

link?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Don't have one or found one in a minute i searched. Not sure who the opponent was but there was something somewhere. Doesn't matter NOW but still...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Don't have one or found one in a minute i searched. Not sure who the opponent was but there was something somewhere. Doesn't matter NOW but still...
    I think your brain is playing tricks on you bro. Messi has never done what Ronaldo did today, if he would have be sure that it would be pretty easy to search. The worst thing I can recall from him is spitting on the genaral direction of an opposing player.

I know you don't like the kid but it's not cool to be making these kind of things up son.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think your brain is playing tricks on you bro. Messi has never done what Ronaldo did today, if he would have be sure that it would be pretty easy to search. The worst thing I can recall from him is spitting on the genaral direction of an opposing player.

I now you don't like the kid but it's not cool to be making these kind of things up son.
    Nah, why should i make things up AND say Ronaldo was a doing that (AGAIN!).

It was before a corner, few years back against Sevilla i believe. If i'm wrong and think of a different player i should see a doc.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Nah, why should i make things up AND say Ronaldo was a doing that (AGAIN!).

It was before a corner, few years back against Sevilla i believe. If i'm wrong and think of a different player i should see a doc.
    I think you're thinking of this, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Or this one:

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

In fairness it's only Elche but thank god the team is looking better now as during the whole enrique crisis I thought there was a chance the season was over since getting a new manager mid season would be suicide.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Bustez not playing tbh?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    So Ronaldo is gonna get suspended at least 2 games, right?

So Ronaldo is gonna get suspended at least 2 games, right?
    It looks like penaldo will be out for just two games because the ref didn't include the aggression in his report (how convenient ). For Suarez it'd be 6 months min, for any other player it'd be 4 to 10 games, for penaldo it'd be 1 or 2 games max TBH.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Bustez not playing tbh?
    3rd best player in the World
    Dude looks ordinary next to Messi and Neymar
    IronMexican
    English Premier League

Thread Information