Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My salary says otherwise. And I don't care to disclose what that is, nor do I wish to engage in petty IQ comparison for your personal amusement. What are you like 10?
    Its not about IQ. I dont even believe in those stupid tests. They only test for ability to recognize patterns, on an on, they miss so much.

You are teaching your ing kids.
    Do you know what you are doing?
    You made the claims not I.

I say you are a liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might be able to.
    Show me some close up pictures and let me ask some questions about how you work it.
    In fact I like learning about stuff like this. You got dyes with properties that allow it to stay stable under the skin. Im guessing is hydrocarbon based and not water else it would spread out. Probably has to be injected in some bit of fat in the skin or some other hydrophobic layer. I have no idea how you know how deep to go under the skin. Im guessing the needle has a point that goes the right distance to hit the right layer. Is it even needles anymore? Is there cauterizing involved? The rest of the machine, you tell me...

And I never made fun of your ability.
    Different people have different specialties and imo, none better than the other.
    I know science. Bio, Chem, and Physics. But I will be damned if I can sing, learn foreign languages well, or make an outstanding tattoo that really pleases someone.

But you... "Your like one of those stupid kids who took out a loan to learn women's studies."
    Do you have any shame?
    you're wrong on all accounts... as well, i never asked how the ink goes where, how it stays, if it's water based, etc... i simply asked how the machine itself works.

either way, i was simply saying what homeboy said already, "nor do I wish to engage in petty IQ comparison for your personal amusement".

it's sad how most of yall think everyone is here to prove anything to any of yall as if yall are the trolls who stand between us and the other side of that bridge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My salary says otherwise. And I don't care to disclose what that is, nor do I wish to engage in petty IQ comparison for your personal amusement. What are you like 10?
    Salary is commensurate to some sort of stupid intelligence test.
    Thats how you make money?
    Is this really what Trumpers believe... Koriwhat and phenomofake ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I answered that particular reply from my phone using the diction feature. It allows me to speak faster than I would write. The waste of time is giving you any of it. And seriously, your counterargument was a rebuttal of what writing style I choose to reply with? Again it's all petty, all the time with you folks. Besides, don't you have pending cuckold-related argumentative banter with Spurtacular you need to catch up on?
    I'M NOT GONNA WASTE ANY MORE TIME CUZ MY HOME SCHOOL GENIUS KIDS ARE WAITING ON ME TO SHOW THEM VALUABLE PHONE DICTION SKILLS TO USE IN REAL MESSAGE BOARD LIFE PHYSICS 10 YEAR OLD KID SALARY TEXT WALL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its not about IQ. I dont even believe in those stupid tests. They only test for ability to recognize patterns, on an on, they miss so much.

You are teaching your ing kids.
    Do you know what you are doing?
    You made the claims not I.

I say you are a liar.
    I see you've found another who thinks you're a fraud with your "Don't challenge my knowledge on this.. just don't" psychotic ranting, you autistic .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're wrong on all accounts... as well, i never asked how the ink goes where, how it stays, if it's water based, etc... i simply asked how the machine itself works.

either way, i was simply saying what homeboy said already, "nor do I wish to engage in petty IQ comparison for your personal amusement".

it's sad how most of yall think everyone is here to prove anything to any of yall as if yall are the trolls who stand between us and the other side of that bridge.
    He didn't say he knew how to use tat machines either, moron. Go play in the sand with derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah I had something to prove after some poster comes on here and spouts I know.

And he lied.
    Thats all I proved.
    You poked your nose in.
    I smacked it.

So you are a higher IQ person and I am an idiot for not knowing anything about tattoos.
    Never even been in a shop or even read about it other than the pictures you showed giving me the perception you were getting good from my inexperienced visual eye.

I have no idea what the machine looks like. Forgot... I have seen on TV someone looking closely at an arm with a hand held object that made a buzzing noise while the customer tried to sit still. If this makes you feel superior, go with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't say he knew how to use tat machines either, moron. Go play in the sand with derp.
    Oh lookie, the ST Avengers assembled! Shield activated!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you've found another who thinks you're a fraud with your "Don't challenge my knowledge on this.. just don't" psychotic ranting, you autistic .
    Oh here comes jealous old man I somehow intimidate because he also spouts he does not know.
    Yet he finds PHD candidates? In Science... Please say it aint so.

I asked him a question.

He lied.

Where did I claim for him not to challenge me?
    If I went to the proper place and challenged engineers they would bash my ears.
    If I went to the proper lab and challenged the right biologists they would bash my ears.

And you call me a fraud...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh lookie, the ST Avengers assembled! Shield activated!

Where did you come in you old superhero?
    Contradictions much?
    You are a certified asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did you come in you old superhero?
    Contradictions much?
    You are a certified asshole.
    Pheno nailed you to the tree of woe, after taking you to the woodshed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh here comes jealous old man I somehow intimidate because he also spouts he does not know.
    Yet he finds PHD candidates? In Science... Please say it aint so.

I asked him a question.

He lied.

Where did I claim for him not to challenge me?
    If I went to the proper place and challenged engineers they would bash my ears.
    If I went to the proper lab and challenged the right biologists they would bash my ears.

And you call me a fraud...
    the autistic who posts in iambic pentameter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pheno nailed you to the tree of woe, after taking you to the woodshed.

And you call out others for shielding?
    Does this bother you at all?

You are so incredibly unaware.
    He nailed me to a tree by claiming he makes more $ and lying about his kids, if they exist.
    Yeah Im devastated.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I had something to prove after some poster comes on here and spouts I know.

And he lied.
    Thats all I proved.
    You poked your nose in.
    I smacked it.

So you are a higher IQ person and I am an idiot for not knowing anything about tattoos.
    Never even been in a shop or even read about it other than the pictures you showed giving me the perception you were getting good from my inexperienced visual eye.

I have no idea what the machine looks like. Forgot... I have seen on TV someone looking closely at an arm with a hand held object that made a buzzing noise while the customer tried to sit still. If this makes you feel superior, go with it.
    Next Phenom will start posting about his 13 inch .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the autistic who posts in iambic pentameter.
    Nature v. Nurture boy.

bring those emos, keep em coming old fck, you flew right in and hit a window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next Phenom will start posting about his 13 inch .
    Is that a good thing?
    Can you imagine your poor girlfriend or wife...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you call out others for shielding?
    Does this bother you at all?

You are so incredibly unaware.
    He nailed me to a tree by claiming he makes more $ and lying about his kids, if they exist.
    Yeah Im devastated.
    You presenting him with a math problem on a forum

Him subsequently telling you to off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that a good thing?
    Can you imagine your poor girlfriend or wife...
    What are you saying about BB's wife/gf?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You presenting him with a math problem on a forum

Him subsequently telling you to off

Actually no.
    He bragged to the board about his superior level and invoked his homeschooling his kids differential calculus and physics.
    I asked him a question as this is quite a task.

He could not answer a PHYSICS question that he should be able to given his superior level and way above average kids.
    But its not a question you can look up so he of course balks and continues with even if I dids...

And then you walked into the middle of the movie yet again.
    And got your ass handed to you again.
    So you can stop.
    Or dont.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you saying about BB's wife/gf?
    Yeah.
    Or mine.
    Or yours.

Or phenomofakes...

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually no.
    He bragged to the board about his superior level and invoked his homeschooling his kids differential calculus and physics.
    I asked him a question as this is quite a task.

He could not answer a PHYSICS question that he should be able to given his superior level and way above average kids.
    But its not a question you can look up so he of course balks and continues with even if I dids...

And then you walked into the middle of the movie yet again.
    And got your ass handed to you again.
    So you can stop.
    Or dont.
    You set the table for a "pissing match" and I refused to participate. Who makes you judge, jury and executioner over anyone here? On what authority do you claim to have any sovereignty over my own prerogatives? For example, I could counter with multi-discipline problems based on the actual physical laws which govern our world (instead of the dimensionless and frictionless problem you decided to frame up in your hypothetical system). I have to solve such problems on any given day as part of my job role, but what would any of this prove? When I decide to solve problems there is real world remuneration for me. What do I earn by posting an answer to your problem? Your respect? Your admiration? Nah... it's all inconsequential and therefore a waste of my time. Pointing out the futility of this dynamic is at least rewarding to me in that you are failing to see how no matter what I choose to do in your mind it will change nothing.

Again, you'll just decide move the goalposts in an attempt to undermine the fact that my life [and others out there] directly negate the leftist world view that you hold so dear. The cognitive dissonance you wish to avoid bringing upon yourself is clear to me. The denial of your delusion eludes you. I don't know which part annoys you the most: the fact that I don't need the public education system to propel my children to academic excellence? The part where my wife stays home and teaches the children music, literature, history, biology and art? The part where they are academically years ahead of most kids in their respective age groups? Or the part where I don't care about your social constructs and paradigms to frame up what I know are the best possible curriculums for my children? None of my children are identical and my wife and I work diligently to develop each of their academic journeys based on their own unique proficiencies and developmental plans. Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass if you believe me or not. My focus and my priorities will still be on them and on proficiently excelling in my job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Afghan Kabob is one of the better places to eat around here
    Really? The Persian ones are always best here..whats the difference?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You set the table for a "pissing match" and I refused to participate. Who makes you judge, jury and executioner over anyone here? On what authority do you claim to have any sovereignty over my own prerogatives? For example, I could counter with multi-discipline problems based on the actual physical laws which govern our world (instead of the dimensionless and frictionless problem you decided to frame up in your hypothetical system). I have to solve such problems on any given day as part of my job role, but what would any of this prove? When I decide to solve problems there is real world remuneration for me. What do I earn by posting an answer to your problem? Your respect? Your admiration? Nah... it's all inconsequential and therefore a waste of my time. Pointing out the futility of this dynamic is at least rewarding to me in that you are failing to see how no matter what I choose to do in your mind it will change nothing.

Again, you'll just decide move the goalposts in an attempt to undermine the fact that my life [and others out there] directly negate the leftist world view that you hold so dear. The cognitive dissonance you wish to avoid bringing upon yourself is clear to me. The denial of your delusion eludes you. I don't know which part annoys you the most: the fact that I don't need the public education system to propel my children to academic excellence? The part where my wife stays home and teaches the children music, literature, history, biology and art? The part where they are academically years ahead of most kids in their respective age groups? Or the part where I don't care about your social constructs and paradigms to frame up what I know are the best possible curriculums for my children? None of my children are identical and my wife and I work diligently to develop each of their academic journeys based on their own unique proficiencies and developmental plans. Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass if you believe me or not. My focus and my priorities will still be on them and on proficiently excelling in my job.
    You set the table.

Bringing your extraordinary children, who are homeschooled by an extraordinary dad, who makes more money than I.
    No need to go through all that .

You got called on it. Dimensionless... No. Made easier, yes. Answerable.
    You lied.
    Pretty simple.

So your opinions on the subject at hand are possibly a little less worth reading.
    My take. Anyways, Trump is a good man for you to emulate from the truthfulness perspective.
    Last edited by pgardn; 01-17-2020 at 01:02 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really? The Persian ones are always best here..whats the difference?
    Oh yeah. Back in LA the Persian/Armenian/Lebanese joints were the best

charlottesville isn’t exactly diverse cuisine central ... but our favorite spot here is actually a small Chinese joint

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's a of a wall of text for you not giving a rat's ass.

Thread Information