My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fail thread is faaaaaaaaaaaaaail.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hate is a strong word...how can i hate someone i dont know? Manu actually seems ok...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Yeah HATE is a bad word for it. More like dislike them on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who hates the spurs?
    I loooove me some SPAM baby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who is this jaytribuno????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're asking this in a Spurs forum?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Sad, really sad.

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I don't hate the Spurs but I do dislike Manu because he never closes his mouth, it annoys me, but I wouldn't say I hate him

January Championship Banner? td4mvp21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where is the "jealous es" option?

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Yeah they suck ass. Heat are the Champs when healthy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You are a tool. Heat are done.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Spurs are a team of three all-stars and a bunch of below mediocre bums. I hate the Spurs. They are not even close to being the best team. They win because they're like that group of old guys you used to play against at the YMCA when you were a kid. You're better and younger and faster, but they know all the cheap tricks. They always beat you because they cheat.

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are a team of three all-stars and a bunch of below mediocre bums. I hate the Spurs. They are not even close to being the best team. They win because they're like that group of old guys you used to play against at the YMCA when you were a kid. You're better and younger and faster, but they know all the cheap tricks. They always beat you because they cheat.
    well if it isn't the 9 year old school girl again... you know you'd get along with my little niece. She's a whining little brat too

A VERY BAD man
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've forgiven him for his crazy 2006 foul. It took some time, but I finally did. So the answer from me is no, I don't hate him. That didn't make me hate him anyway, just very shocked and angry. He's bailed us out enough times to make up for it but a threepeat would have been nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor Danny Bonna !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count

In theory, I don't like to feed a troll, but this analogy demands a reply.

That is total crap. I've been in that situation before, and the "old cheaters" do not win. There are no refs, so we young guys start knocking them down and throwing knees and elbows back. I've never had that happen to me, and I have never seen a pickup game in which the "old cheaters" actually won. I've seen some of those games get nasty, but the analogy doesn't work.

If dirty tricks and gamesmanship could win a le, the Larry Brown Pacers would have won every year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In theory, I don't like to feed a troll, but this analogy demands a reply.

That is total crap. I've been in that situation before, and the "old cheaters" do not win. There are no refs, so we young guys start knocking them down and throwing knees and elbows back. I've never had that happen to me, and I have never seen a pickup game in which the "old cheaters" actually won. I've seen some of those games get nasty, but the analogy doesn't work.

If dirty tricks and gamesmanship could win a le, the Larry Brown Pacers would have won every year...
    Word!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One championship and you're God's greatest gift to the NBA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even if they weren't the best team I'd still take the 4 championships. You can have your ratings championship and your regular season championship. Leave the real le to the men

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I never lose to old guys at the Y

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the poll now.

Thread Information