Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Prove me wrong that 5 point play wasn't bs? Your team was also a lottery team last year so I don't think you have room to talk about your team being a power house. It was a garbage win by your squad it is what it is. Then again I don't expect white trash like you to understand.
    Calling me white trash really hurt me. I hope your hate filled party loses every challenge and you finally accept that your Orange hero lost. You’re a ing waste of human space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    overall i cant really complain, the young guys are getting minutes and this would have been a blowout loss without a doubt last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelicans fan coming in to talk after a early season win when they won't even make the playoffs after allegedly drafting the next Lebron is hilarious. Congrats on your fat and short Greg Oden.
    damn, that salt tho!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    overall i cant really complain, the young guys are getting minutes and this would have been a blowout loss without a doubt last year
    no Forbs no Lyles = watchable team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    38 year old Duncan on multiple playoff runs and les >>>> slow footed, declining 35 year old Aldridge.

I know it's unfair to compare anyone to Tim, but holy Aldridge can look like a 40 year old the way he moves on the court.
    I actually stopped watching the Spurs for a good while because I couldn't stand the way LMA moved out there. His whole ing pace and style of play is just too exhausting to watch on a regular basis tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie Walker: B-. Aside from that blunder at the end of the game, he did good overall. Stayed aggressive and kept shooting even when he was cold

DeMar DeRozan: D. Didn't pick his spots. Had many miscues. Lost his temper during a crucial part of the game.

Dejounte Murray: C-. So many turnovers during the first half. Your signature sloppy game from last season. Hit some big shots down the stretch and secured the ball better in the second half.

Keldon Johnson: C+. He was passive throughout the first half. Finally started making some noise in the second. His drives aren't as good as I know they can be. Something going on with him mentally? Jitters? Made some big shots down the stretch.

LaMarcus Aldridge: D. For a player being paid as much as he is, you can't just show up at the end of games. And he didn't even show up at the end of this one because Pop didn't play him. Such a major liability.

Rudy Gay: B-. Actually did ok defensively and hit some big shots. Tinker in some stupid plays that he's usually known for.

Patty Mills: B-. There was a stretch where he was playing point guard and the offense became discombobulated. He had a few minutes of good play passing to Poetl. He did OK.

Jakob Poetl: B+. One of Poetl's better games. He was a monster on the defensive end, and he was showing some post-up game chops on offense.

Vassell: C-. Hitting the rookie wall early. Not making the defensive impact we're accustomed to. Can't dribble worth a lick.

Lyles: Inc. Hardly played any

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually stopped watching the Spurs for a good while because I couldn't stand the way LMA moved out there. His whole ing pace and style of play is just too exhausting to watch on a regular basis tbh
    The first sign was him literally getting fat right after he ditched the Blazers to join us. I mean you usually save that for when you win something.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Pelicans fan coming in to talk after a early season win when they won't even make the playoffs after allegedly drafting the next Lebron is hilarious. Congrats on your fat and short Greg Oden.
    which Pels fan did that? That’s ed up man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ST: you, Pop! You have to win them all!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    B2B on the road, missing our best player, with our veterans sucking, and a historic low number of FT's. It's probably a good sign they lost only by 3, tbh.
    This^^ The Spurs played really sloppy and were still right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Pop realizing that Aldridge is a huge liability on defense?
    The reality is that he won't be useful on back to backs. And he is still getting into shape.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonnie Walker: B-. Aside from that blunder at the end of the game, he did good overall. Stayed aggressive and kept shooting even when he was cold

DeMar DeRozan: D. Didn't pick his spots. Had many miscues. Lost his temper during a crucial part of the game.

Dejounte Murray: C-. So many turnovers during the first half. Your signature sloppy game from last season. Hit some big shots down the stretch and secured the ball better in the second half.

Calling Aldridge a liability on defense isn't accurate. If you watch the game you will see he defended the paint well. The problem was the Spurs gave up that run not from people scoring on Aldridge but from turnovers leading to easy transition buckets. Now they made a run with him on the bench but to say he was getting abused is false.

Keldon Johnson: C+. He was passive throughout the first half. Finally started making some noise in the second. His drives aren't as good as I know they can be. Something going on with him mentally? Jitters? Made some big shots down the stretch.

LaMarcus Aldridge: D. For a player being paid as much as he is, you can't just show up at the end of games. And he didn't even show up at the end of this one because Pop didn't play him. Such a major liability.

Rudy Gay: B-. Actually did ok defensively and hit some big shots. Tinker in some stupid plays that he's usually known for.

Patty Mills: B-. There was a stretch where he was playing point guard and the offense became discombobulated. He had a few minutes of good play passing to Poetl. He did OK.

Jakob Poetl: B+. One of Poetl's better games. He was a monster on the defensive end, and he was showing some post-up game chops on offense.

Vassell: C-. Hitting the rookie wall early. Not making the defensive impact we're accustomed to. Can't dribble worth a lick.

Lyles: Inc. Hardly played any

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first sign was him literally getting fat right after he ditched the Blazers to join us. I mean you usually save that for when you win something.
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because we can defend again. That's why we can always stay in games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "No, blow it all up. Release DeRozan, he sucks worse than Forbes. Fire Pop and put the Coyote in charge. Start Luka, he will drop 50/10/10."

- Spurs fan since 2018

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I'm ing glad about is that Keldon didn't get injured after that RC_Drunkford said he did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is a problem. Looks old and is being a little about taking threes because they werent falling the first game and a half of the season.

Yak looks like the better center.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Darth is good people, tbh. He's not like Bynumite who's post count consists of mentioning the team he hates the most. He actually brings discussion to the forum.
    I’d die for you tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loss is a loss, still. And yet, I think this was a good loss. The youngins had a chance to play late, and they were hanging on all the way to the end. Had any of those shots fallen, they might’ve stolen one. And that’s with Ingram going off and the Pels having like a million FTs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d die for you tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely not a bad loss. DeRozan and Aldridge had sub par games and still with an earshot from winning on a road b2b. Really only the 5 pt possession kept them from pulling it out.

Plus Derrick White is still on his way back to add to the depth. Promising signs for the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon pretty much proved he's one of the best athletes in the league with this game.

He didn't get backed down at all by Zion.

In fact, I'd argue he had the better game.

He killed Zion on the defensive end whenever he was assigned to him.

Next test: LeBron

Thread Information