My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation begging another man for a job?

Does CN have any shame?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fans making fun of someone for begging

the irony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That being said, I’m sure the « cuck » is fine financially and made that up for clicks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker fans making fun of someone for begging

the irony

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What type of jobs pay's 100K at 22 years old assuming you are out of college. Very few do outside of investment banking, engineering, etc. This guy is lying out of his teeth that he was making 100K. He was probably making 30K.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What type of jobs pay's 100K at 22 years old assuming you are out of college. Very few do outside of investment banking, engineering, etc. This guy is lying out of his teeth that he was making 100K. He was probably making 30K.
    Sales

This guy reeks of a salesman. His white capped teeth and cultivated appearance suggests he's never engineered other than the lies for clicks scheme every got that age is doing.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sales

This guy reeks of a salesman. His white capped teeth and cultivated appearance suggests he's never engineered other than the lies for clicks scheme every got that age is doing.
    Bull he makes 100k a year either, that's just the pro forma number he'd make after selling X amount of medical devices or something. Dallas was full of salesmen like him who were fresh out of college and lied about what they made.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull he makes 100k a year either, that's just the pro forma number he'd make after selling X amount of medical devices or something. Dallas was full of salesmen like him who were fresh out of college and lied about what they made.
    Agreed just went to this guy's youtube channel. His name is Austin Wallace but he lives in a house with 3 or 4 roommates which he showed in one of his videos. He also lives in some rural area in Georgia. If your making a 100k in one of these rural areas then you can easily live by yourself. It would make no sense to have roommates like he does.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Agreed just went to this guy's youtube channel. His name is Austin Wallace but he lives in a house with 3 or 4 roommates which he showed in one of his videos. He also lives in some rural area in Georgia. If your making a 100k in one of these rural areas then you can easily live by yourself. It would make no sense to have roommates like he does.
    he lives with roommates in a rural part of GA? Bull this guy even had a job in the first place

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would have to be part of the 5% to be making 100k in a small town. Find it hard to believe his story is real..

Would believe if he was some influencer, youtuber etc. At least that's believable but still unlikely.

22 year old making 100k at a regular job? Extremely unlikely
    22 year old making 100k in sales at a rural town? Impossible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would have to be part of the 5% to be making 100k in a small town. Find it hard to believe his story is real..

Would believe if he was some influencer, youtuber etc. At least that's believable but still unlikely.

22 year old making 100k at a regular job? Extremely unlikely
    22 year old making 100k in sales at a rural town? Impossible.
    Small town Southern USA is meth production and sales. This guy hasn't been anywhere near it. He's likely a college dropout who wanted to try his hand at making free money off Youtube.

Thread Information