Page 137 of 361 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 9004
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TX Dems absconded to block Repug redistricting bull , with no Dem gun fellators threatening violence

OR Repugs abscond to block climate legislation, with Repug gun fellators threatening violence, as less assholes always do.

absolutely no equivalence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for repeating the point I just made, I'll take it from here, boutons_deux.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's CBP harrasses US journalists:

I had my doubts as to whether they could actually crack my iPhone and MacBook, but I didn’t doubt that they would be happy to confiscate them. So I decided to take another tack: I told the officers I had nothing to hide, but I felt I had a professional obligation to call an attorney for further advice. Pomeroy said I could not because I wasn’t under arrest; I just wasn’t allowed to enter the United States. I wasn’t allowed to leave the Homeland Security zone, either. I know because I tried to sort of wander out a couple of times and got yelled at. When I actually tried to call a lawyer friend of mine in Austin, Pomeroy stopped me.
    https://theintercept.com/2019/06/22/...s-journalists/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forcing travelers who are not suspected of any wrongdoing to cough up their passwords, on pain of having their devices seized, violates the Fourth Amendment right to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures, the plaintiffs argue, and also infringes the First Amendment right to free expression and association by means of government intimidation and surveillance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “It’s funny, of all the countries I’ve been to, the border guards have never treated me worse than here, in the one country I’m a citizen of, in the town where I was born.”

“Welcome back to the USA,” Moncivias said.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Forcing travelers who are not suspected of any wrongdoing to cough up their passwords"

these pig goon criminals

Just another example of Repugs and their goons breaking every law, rule, protocol, convention to see if they can get away with it, and they can.

So cheap and easy and quick to violate, but expensive, slow, hard to stop the violators,

esp when the violators, in pure bad faith, don't GAF what anybody says.

More evidence that American so-called civilization is breaking down.

And the breakers are 100% rightwingers, Repugs, and at the root, the oligarchy.

America is ed and un able.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one answered me the other day... doxing is illegal? hey hey to a few of you here on ST. maybe i should call up my DA buddy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no one answered me the other day... doxing is illegal? hey hey to a few of you here on ST. maybe i should call up my DA buddy.
    You should read the article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should read the article.
    later...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You could ask the kid if it's abuse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you uninformed or purposely being disingenuous? Why are Oregon senators in Idaho?
    Suppose the roles reversed: GOP legislative super-majorities, Dems fleeing ro another state to thwart the people's will.

If the Dems sicced Antifa and left-wing paramilitaries on the state capitol with ominous talk about civil war and shooting state police, how would you characterize that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disgusting parental abuse.

You could ask the kid if it's abuse.
    oh that's how it works huh? i thought parents parent and kids will be kids. i guess the kids make the calls. it's abuse no matter how blind you want to be to it. it wouldn't be a big deal at all if the kid did this at home out of the blue but his parents driving him to grown men's events is sickening. the world we live in today is just ridiculous and upside down.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    disgusting parental abuse.

oh that's how it works huh? i thought parents parent and kids will be kids. i guess the kids make the calls. it's abuse no matter how blind you want to be to it. it wouldn't be a big deal at all if the kid did this at home out of the blue but his parents driving him to grown men's events is sickening. the world we live in today is just ridiculous and upside down.
    What if the kid did it out of the blue at home and wanted to go to drag events after seeing Ru Paul or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if the kid did it out of the blue at home and wanted to go to drag events after seeing Ru Paul or something?
    i'm ok with kids dressing up because that's what kids do but to expose them to that scene is disgusting. let's not pretend like that scene is wholesome.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i'm ok with kids dressing up because that's what kids do but to expose them to that scene is disgusting. let's not pretend like that scene is wholesome.
    What do you know about that scene?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i know plenty of gays, trans, etc... ever seen a pride parade? you think those drag shows are nothing but wholesome family fun? just like most adult scenes they aren't for kids no matter how much you'd like to spin this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i know plenty of gays, trans, etc... ever seen a pride parade? you think those drag shows are nothing but wholesome family fun? just like most adult scenes they aren't for kids no matter how much you'd like to spin this.
    You didn't say what you know about that scene.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump offended. Nobody should presume to tell him about the gay lifestyle he lives every day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump offended. Nobody should presume to tell him about the gay lifestyle he lives every day.
    lol at pav and his stupid ing questions all the time that are nothing more than to bait someone into a back and forth that'll never end. the dude is a lost cause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you've never been to a gay bar? you know drag shows are almost always at gay bars, right? if you've ever been in a gay bar then you know that's no place for a child to be at. if you've ever been to a BAR then you know damn well that's not a place for a child to be at. what exactly are you arguing? come out and say it already... bars and gay bars are wholesome family fun?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you've never been to a gay bar? you know drag shows are almost always at gay bars, right? if you've ever been in a gay bar then you know that's no place for a child to be at. if you've ever been to a BAR then you know damn well that's not a place for a child to be at. what exactly are you arguing? come out and say it already... bars and gay bars are wholesome family fun?
    what are YOU arguing here?

With all your knowledge of teh gheys, what are you saying is happening to this kid on drag show nights? Are you sure he can even go into a bar that is having one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are YOU arguing here?

With all your knowledge of teh gheys, what are you saying is happening to this kid on drag show nights? Are you sure he can even go into a bar that is having one?
    i don't know what is happening to that kid but bars of any nature aren't were kids need to be at. gay bars are a bit more on the wild side. why act like this is foreign knowledge? god you're such a bore to deal with.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i don't know what is happening to that kid but bars of any nature aren't were kids need to be at. gay bars are a bit more on the wild side. why act like this is foreign knowledge? god you're such a bore to deal with.
    How wild do the gay bars you go to get?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How wild do the gay bars you go to get?
    haven't been to one since i was like 23 when my best friends brother finally came out at the age of 30 and was scared to go out on his own.

i already knew the direction you were trying to head in with your stupid line of questions. want to put me down for being a good friend? is that the W you're searching for? no W's in real life but if you want one here go for it ya loser.

Thread Information