Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we know so far the whistle blower is a male CIA agent assigned to the WH.

seriously, how long before this dude's anonymity is completely gone.
    no problem, he/she will testify in Congress with a paper bag over head.

law-breaker Maguire said he's working hard to get the before Congress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we know so far the whistle blower is a male CIA agent assigned to the WH.

seriously, how long before this dude's anonymity is completely gone.
    They already know. Weird of the NYT to out a whistleblower who would otherwise be legally protected from retaliation. Even chilling, one might say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They already know. Weird of the NYT to out a whistleblower who would otherwise be legally protected from retaliation. Even chilling, one might say.
    Yeah but it seems like at some point we will all know who it is.

And yeah I also thought it was a ty move by the NYT to give away that info.

I guess they figure it was coming out sooner or later so they may as well jump on it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, weird as is their justification

esp since Trash's cult mob contains killers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Giuliani Says He Should Be Congratulated For Work on Ukraine:

‘I’m a Legitimate Whistleblower’

https://www.mediaite.com/news/rudy-giuliani-says-he-should-be-congratulated-for-work-on-ukraine-im-a-legitimate-whistleblower/

Like Trash, Julie Annie is lost in his own head, his own delusion of grandiosity, detached from reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News reported Biden leading Trump by 10 points in poll — the same day of the Ukraine call

President Donald Trump’s phone call with Ukraine’s president came the same day Fox News reported Joe Biden ahead by 10 points in a head-to-head matchup.

The president complained bitterly about the report the next morning on Twitter,

but the conservative network reported the results of its own poll on July 25 —

which has been revealed as the day Trump alarmed his national security staff by asking Ukraine to investigate Biden for alleged corruption.

Biden’s campaign teased Trump about the results in a tweet posted at 10:35 a.m.

“@realDonaldTrump, we know you love the polls,” the campaign tweeted.

“We’re glad you saw the

latest from Fox:

Biden 49%,

Trump 39.

You’re losing by ten.

Have a nice day.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/fox-news-reported-biden-leading-trump-by-10-points-in-poll-the-same-day-of-the-ukraine-call/?utm_source=feedb%E2%80%A6

"Ukraine, if you are investigating ...."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giuliani Fires Back at Kamala Harris’ Call for His Disbarment By Showing Giant Texts From State Dept. on Big iPad

holding up his iPad during an appearance on The Ingraham Angle to show off very large-font texts allegedly from State Department officials that he claimed were somehow exculpatory.

Trump’s personal lawyer had also
    triumphantly brandished his cell phone on Tuesday to supposedly refute a Washington Post report that he was conducting a “shadow foreign policy” on behalf of his client.

“I’m actually calling on the IG and the State Department to actually investigate and

figure out who in the State Department was in cahoots or was facilitating Giuliani’s interactions with Ukrainian officials,” Harris said.

“Who facilitated Rudy Giuliani to conduct himself as though he is in emissary for the United States? They probably need to disbar him.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/giuliani-fires-back-at-kamala-harris-call-for-his-disbarment-by-showing-giant-texts-from-state-dept-on-big-ipad/

The Klown Show performing All Day, Every Day

NONE of this has to with actually running the country

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Julie Annie blatantly implicated the Pompeo's assholes in Trash's Ukraine fiasco.

and of course, Barr is up to his obese ass, too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Photographic evidence emerges of Jared Kushner with Ukrainian president central to impeachment

Kushner has long served as an informal foreign policy negotiator for the president,

making visits with foreign leaders that would normally be reserved for the secretary of state.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/09/photographic-evidence-emerges-of-jared-kushner-with-ukrainian-president-central-to-impeachment/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1566

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Obama loving (wrote Obama book) Peter Baker of the Failing New York Times, married to an even bigger Trump Hater than himself,

should not even be allowed to write about me.

Every story is a made up disaster with sources and leakers that don’t even exist. I had a simple and very..
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

.....nice call with with the new President of Ukraine, it could not have been better or more honorable, and the Fake News Media and Democrats, working as a team, have fraudulently made it look bad. It wasn’t bad, it was very legal and very good. A continuing Witch Hunt!

6:20 AM - Sep 27, 2019

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-27-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Complains about mainstream media bias and the partisan hack reporters on the left
    Posts Sean Davis links

Three years ago do you suppose Darrin expected that he'd be full-on conspira in defense of Donald Trump at this point?

Imagine watching Trump speak for five minutes, knowing he's the most powerful person in the nation, and saying to yourself, "This is someone whose integrity I need to defend for several hours every day."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three years ago do you suppose Darrin expected that he'd be full-on conspira in defense of Donald Trump at this point?

Imagine watching Trump speak for five minutes, knowing he's the most powerful person in the nation, and saying to yourself, "This is someone whose integrity I need to defend for several hours every day."
    He's pot committed, like the rest of the GOP. Power will do that to you.

Trump isn't an aberration. The GOP is the party of Trump. It's been headed this direction for 25 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Seems Rudy is in the doghouse,

and he’s not taking it well.

You see, he’s a hero. A hero, I tells ya!

Even among the president’s closest allies, Giuliani is now the subject of scorn.

When I reached him by phone this morning,

following House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s release of the full whistle-blower complaint at the center of the Ukraine scandal,

he was, put simply, very angry.

“It is impossible that the whistle-blower is a hero and I’m not.

And I will be the hero!

These morons—when this is over,

I will be the hero,” Giuliani told me.

“I’m not acting as a lawyer.

I’m acting as someone

who has devoted most of his life to straightening out government,”

he continued, sounding out of breath. “Anything I did should be praised.”
    "

This morning, a former senior White House official told me this

“entire thing,” referring to the Ukraine scandal, was

“Rudy putting in Trump’s head.”

A senior House Republican aide bashed Giuliani, telling me he was a “moron.”

Both individuals spoke on condition of anonymity in order to be candid.

“They’re a bunch of cowards,” Giuliani told me in response.

“I didn’t do anything wrong.

The president knows they’re a bunch of cowards.”

Look out for that bus, Rudy. It’s run over far smarter and more capable people than you.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/9/26/1888121/-In-screaming-rant-Rudy-tells-reporter-These-morons-when-this-is-over-I-will-be-the-hero?detail=emaildkre

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could just see Chump curled up in a fetal position in the corner trying to argue with himself.

Thread Information