Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Work with me here.....

Anita Smith was ran over by 300 pound Tyrone Jones during the Bears Packers game last night.

Now think, how is that going to go over? Miss Smith all 120 pounds of her is now in a Chicago hospital. What do you think will be said, try...."what was a woman doing there to begin with?"

I get you don't get this at all but women have no business anywhere around an NFL football field, none!!!!!!!!!!!!
    excuse me, she's been full time for 4 years now

and you've got nothing

Because obese atrocities play football so the couch potatoes relate
    Who is an obese atrocity, well? Come on guy, who?

excuse me, she's been full time for 4 years now

and you've got nothing
    I think I was actually talking Sarah Martin who actually was out there refing games.

Why not answer my question? How would it go if a woman got laid out on an NFL football field? Come on how would that go?

A 130ish pound woman a few feet away from being creamed numerous times in a game. This is not good.

How damn stupid is this....

Media...the game is too dangerous anymore.
    NFL...we are doing everything possible to make it safer. stuff like little women as refs.
    Media.....huh???

Watch what happens if a female ever does get seriously hurt on an NFL football field. Watch what happens.

You don't chance this.

Watch what happens when Brady tries to play at 45, the minute he gets hurt.......why are they letting this old guy out there.....and you know this.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-14-2019 at 07:42 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How damn stupid is this....

Media...the game is too dangerous anymore.
    NFL...we are doing everything possible to make it safer. stuff like little women as refs.
    Media.....huh???

Watch what happens if a female ever does get seriously hurt on an NFL football field. Watch what happens.

You don't chance this.

Watch what happens when Brady tries to play at 45, the minute he gets hurt.......why are they letting this old guy out there.....and you know this.
    and she's been around since 2015

no incidents

no obsessive in-game coverage

no impact whatsoever

lol

and she's been around since 2015

no incidents

no obsessive in-game coverage

no impact whatsoever

lol
    Dude, do you have car insurance, why? How about medical, well? When was the last time you had a car stolen, let me guess either never or long long ago. BUT....you still want insurance just in case, why?

Dude, I'll ask again....

What would happen if a female got seriously hurt on an NFL field, well? Are you really so naive to think it wouldn't be...."what was a woman even doing there".

I have never had my house broken into but I think I will lock all the doors before going to bed, how about you?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I think I was actually talking Sarah Martin who actually was out there refing games.

Why not answer my question? How would it go if a woman got laid out on an NFL football field? Come on how would that go?

A 130ish pound woman a few feet away from being creamed numerous times in a game. This is not good.
    How would it go if a regular ref got laid out on a football field?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    nothing was imposed on the nation. you are still allowed to stand for the anthem
    The narrative was superimposed quite strongly, Lite.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dude, do you have car insurance, why? How about medical, well? When was the last time you had a car stolen, let me guess either never or long long ago. BUT....you still want insurance just in case, why?

Dude, I'll ask again....

What would happen if a female got seriously hurt on an NFL field, well? Are you really so naive to think it wouldn't be...."what was a woman even doing there".

I have never had my house broken into but I think I will lock all the doors before going to bed, how about you?
    It's called assumed risk, dude. Honestly, surprised Laywer Lite hasn't broken this down for you.

How would it go if a regular ref got laid out on a football field?
    Do you think at all?

What if Kareem Hunt had got in a fight with some guy instead of a girl? What did we hear/read.....HE HIT A GIRL~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, if a female ref got ran over out there by some 300 pounder if you don't think it's....."why was she out there to begin with?"....then you're dumber thasn I thought if possible.

Ray Rice decks some guy, no where close to him decking a woman....right?

It's called assumed risk, dude. Honestly, surprised Laywer Lite hasn't broken this down for you.
    It's actually called stupidity. We will never see women vs men in any track event in the Olympics, why? Yep, they stand no chance in anything. Just ;ike in the MMA.

Women have no business anywhererclose to an NFL football field (not talking trainers who stand in the back)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    It's actually called stupidity. We will never see women vs men in any track event in the Olympics, why? Yep, they stand no chance in anything. Just ;ike in the MMA.

Women have no business anywhererclose to an NFL football field (not talking trainers who stand in the back)
    Reffing is not a compe ion; it's a task that women are capable of performing.

Reffing is not a compe ion; it's a task that women are capable of performing.
    The NFL would be safer using 135 pound women as refs out on a football field? You really believe that?

Nobody there 135 pounds, now think what if a 230 pound RB ran over a 135 pound woman? That is totally different than running over a 200 pound man.

If it ever happens watch what goes down especially if she is seriously injured.

Joe Public....we have to stop this stupdity, women are not men and we have to cool the silliness. I;m a cop, I weight 230 pounds, if I went down what good is a 140 pound woman going to do me, she can't drag my fat butt anywhere. There is a reason women play softball and not baseball.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-14-2019 at 11:18 PM.

I do wish the NFL simply.....there will be no politics out on the field. That is the work place so act accordingly. Anyone drawing attention to themselves over something personal will not play.

If black men raised their kids we wouldn't have all these problems.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't think Chris is complaining about it from an entertainment p.o.v., rather it's a take on the upcoming propaganda, which you ultimately support; which is why you are pretty much lashing out.
    bingo bango bongo

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Chris thanking derp for the shield attempt

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    This whole thing....it doesn’t matter! It won’t affect my teams performance one way or another....No one has to watch commercials or listen to commentary anymore thanks to DVR’s, so no one HAS TO listen to anything about it if they choose not to do so.....I don’t understand why everyone gives a if Jay-z or Beyoncé or (insert popular rapper) is involved with the league and will have no impact on the results for your favorite team?!

More importantly is how ing dumb Larry’s anti women argument has been in this thread!

This whole thing....it doesn’t matter! It won’t affect my teams performance one way or another....No one has to watch commercials or listen to commentary anymore thanks to DVR’s, so no one HAS TO listen to anything about it if they choose not to do so.....I don’t understand why everyone gives a if Jay-z or Beyoncé or (insert popular rapper) is involved with the league and will have no impact on the results for your favorite team?!

More importantly is how ing dumb Larry’s anti women argument has been in this thread!
    Dumb is trying have a safer NFL while putting "little" women in harms way.

What was the big deal with the Kareem Hunt situation, yep, he did the no no,....get rough with a female. If that had been another guy, so what.

You can't put women on an NFL football field surrounded by big fast strong athletes flying around, talk about dumb, there it is.

Like I keep saying....

If a woman got seriously hurt while out on an NFL football field watch the ...."why was she even there?"....and we all know it.

Big woman who came in sixth in judo at our Olympic trials is hired on as a bouncer, she stands 5-10 and 180 pounds. For a few weeks nothing really happens. Then one Friday night a big guy**** gets drunk and starts causing trouble, enter.....female bouncer, well she gets totally over powered and her ass totally kicked, she ends up in the hospital.

What will be the story? Yep.....what was a woman doing there?

**** 6-2 260 pound former offense tackle at Chico State, a 400 pound bench.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-15-2019 at 07:05 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Your arguments are neanderthal level stupid. Just stop, fatso.

Your arguments are neanderthal level stupid. Just stop, fatso.
    Wrong yet again.

Why do women play softball and not baseball? Well?

Are you so far gone you can't figure out how dangerous it is on an NFL football field during a game? Is that really a place for 135 pound women, of course not.

Fatso?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

zactly

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Wrong yet again.

Why do women play softball and not baseball? Well?

Are you so far gone you can't figure out how dangerous it is on an NFL football field during a game? Is that really a place for 135 pound women, of course not.

Fatso?
    She's a grown adult. She's already been injured. Other refs get injured. You're a ing moron, fatso.

She's a grown adult. She's already been injured. Other refs get injured. You're a ing moron, fatso.
    How about a female player then, she's an adult and other players get hurt. A female WR, why not?

There is a Jamaica girl names S y Ann Fraser-Pryce who can fly and is muscular. Why not have a female WR?

Check out those thighs. She just ran a 10.7 a few weeks ago, I'd guess a 4.45ish 40.

Then there is American Carmelita Jeter, check out that physique.

Despite the fact these ladies are fast and solidly bulit they would never be allowed to play NFL football, why not?
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-15-2019 at 09:35 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Nobody is out to tackle the ref.

You're not gonna win because your arguments are archaic but you'll keep on with a flurry of YouTubes. You're a ing fat idiot like that.

Nobody is out to tackle the ref.

You're not gonna win because your arguments are archaic but you'll keep on with a flurry of YouTubes. You're a ing fat idiot like that.
    What differences does that make, she is an adult and players get hurt. What, women really are different? Ya think?

Dude, there is no logic at all in letting smaller/weaker people out on an NFL field if you don't have to. That makes no sense of any kind, it's actually stupid. A 230 pound RB running over a 210 man is totally different than running over a 135 pound female, but being a moron you don't get that.

Being stupid you can't figure that out.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 08-15-2019 at 10:34 PM.

Thread Information