Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such a bag move. Just an all around huge got move by Lebron. He is who I thought he was.
    Unfortunately so.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LeBron has always been Hollywood as , this does not surprise me. He hung around Cleveland because of his roots and loyalty.

Unless Lakers make some other moves I don't see LeBron sniffing the NBA Finals again with the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, he wasn't winning in CLE regardless. He wanted to retire without actually retiring and gets to be close to his family year round and set his kids up for the next 4 years.

They are still way behind the Warriors with or without Kawhi so it's not like his legacy is gonna take a hit apart from Kobestans. If Magic can fall ass backwards into surrounding him with championship level talent again then that would just be icing.

I think he's good if he never wins a le again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron has always been Hollywood as , this does not surprise me. He hung around Cleveland because of his roots and loyalty.

Unless Lakers make some other moves I don't see LeBron sniffing the NBA Finals again with the Lakers.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The red flag for me that LeBron was going to Lakers was when Magic Johnson promised his job he would land a big name free agent. I mean he had to have known it was in the bag who does that.

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s another big move happening for the Lakers. There’s no way LeBron willing goes to LA to play with a bunch of kids. They would get swept by the Warriors still, Magic promised him something
    he's not going to LA to win, he is going to LA to set up his life after basketball career

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is because he wants to play with his kid in a couple years, probably AIDS gave him the green light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, he wasn't winning in CLE regardless. He wanted to retire without actually retiring and gets to be close to his family year round and set his kids up for the next 4 years.

They are still way behind the Warriors with or without Kawhi so it's not like his legacy is gonna take a hit apart from Kobestans. If Magic can fall ass backwards into surrounding him with championship level talent again then that would just be icing.

Same. This doesn’t piss me off that bad. It’s Hollywood as but that’s the Lakers allure for some. I figured Lebron was like that so it doesn’t really shock or anger me, especially if Lebron wants to cash out. I’m more pissed about Kawhi but nothing we can do about it. Plus it’s hilarious to see Lakerfans once again suck off someone they hate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs fans are down given all the Kawhi noise, just remember that the Cavs turned three #1 overall picks PLUS another former #1 pick signing back with them (Derrick Rose too technically but won’t count him) into one ring and Kevin Love on the backside of his career, Jordan Clarkson and Collin Sexton.

The Spurs turned just three lottery picks over a 30 year period into five les. Could be worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude didn't have to go back to Cleveland, he got them a championship. You guys ever been to Cleveland? He's good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's not going to LA to win, he is going to LA to set up his life after basketball career
    --------------------------

Right. Its his elaborate retirement plan. And a retirement bonus from the NBA. The NBA wouldnt mind as long as it revives the LA Lakers franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious hahahahahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At Steven A Smith

this man is FUNNY, LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The red flag for me that LeBron was going to Lakers was when Magic Johnson promised his job he would land a big name free agent. I mean he had to have known it was in the bag who does that.
    It was reported LeBron didn't force them to make any big splashes, and he's in it for the long run. Which is probably why he signed the contract he did and not a 1+1..

They could not sign anyone else and it sounds like he'd be ok with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has show written all over it for a myriad of reasons. NBA is becoming a joke by the minute.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he gets a roster somewhat similar to the Cavs, so we can see if he can dribble barricade his way into the finals in the west with it and what the narrative would be.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hilarious hahahahahaha

Steven not hiding his excitement about dem big markets and the crap they might offer the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron just in simi retirement mode

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s in LeBron’s best interests to lower Kawhi’s trade value. The more assets the Lakers keep and the less they give up, the more talent he can play with. Can’t blame a guy who kept playing with low IQ scrubs for wanting a better squad. I’m worried the Spurs throw in Dejounte in a possible deal, but that’s a minor, baseless worry.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You niccas are crazy. Lebron will be in the Finals before his contract ends.
    state is not winning 5 straight finals and tbh they were already starting to show cracks in the foundation.
    I know this sucks cuz y'all hate us but this he wont ever sniff another Finals bull is just wishful thinking.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    state is not winning 5 straight finals and tbh they were already starting to show cracks in the foundation.
    I know this sucks cuz y'all hate us but this he wont ever sniff another Finals bull is just wishful thinking.
    spur fan on possibility lebron joining spurs to play with Kiwi: spur gonna dethrone golden showers easily and ring

spur fan on possibility kiwi joining lakers to play with lebron: what a stupid move he's retired now no chance of winning maybe 3rd seed at best

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it comes down to LAL/GS in the WCF, I know who I am rooting for.... #NotGS

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it comes down to LAL/GS in the WCF, I know who I am rooting for.... #NotGS
    Never root for the Lakers.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spur fan on possibility lebron joining spurs to play with Kiwi: spur gonna dethrone golden showers easily and ring

spur fan on possibility kiwi joining lakers to play with lebron: what a stupid move he's retired now no chance of winning maybe 3rd seed at best

Agree takes an unbiased Charlotte fan to speak reason.

Thread Information