Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Tom Brady now has the most expensive ring ever.

P.S. Fabbs Mul roll ShrimplyPibbles eat , got.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Weird that you think that’s where the 6th ring would go. As opposed to say...his other hand.
    But don’t let me distract you from your gay fantasy.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Weird that you think that’s where the 6th ring would go. As opposed to say...his other hand.
    But don’t let me distract you from your gay fantasy.
    Cowboys fan talking Suck a , got.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys fan talking Suck a , got.
    Cowboys fan decidedly not thinking of the QB’s penis.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    op
    muh talent disparity
    mccourty and mccourty suck

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It has a vibrator to make Giselle Bundchen squirt on contact tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Cowboys fan decidedly not thinking of the QB’s penis.
    Your “dominant” defense getting 30 dropped on them by a team that got held to 3 by a mediocre Pats D
    op
    muh talent disparity
    mccourty and mccourty suck
    Khalil Mack
    Amari Cooper

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol "Patriots fan" from the metroplex

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    lol “Christian” not knowing how to spell Galatians

To be fair, the Pats were possibly the most irrelevant NFL franchise to ever exist before Brady/Beli. Mono is about my age, so I'm sure he came on board in the 80s/90s. Would've been easier to be Cowboys fan then. I'm curious as to what drew monosylab1k to them in those days, though? I don't think I can name one player from the 80s/90s era Pats (Bledsoe aside).

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    To be fair, the Pats were possibly the most irrelevant NFL franchise to ever exist before Brady/Beli. Mono is about my age, so I'm sure he came on board in the 80s/90s. Would've been easier to be Cowboys fan then. I'm curious as to what drew monosylab1k to them in those days, though? I don't think I can name one player from the 80s/90s era Pats.
    Bledsoe was the guy who made me a Pats fan. Jumped on the “bandwagon” in 94 (if a Patriots bandwagon even existed at that point). I actually hated Brady for the first couple years, even after winning the first one against the Rams, because I was such a Bledsoe loyalist.

Also I lived in Massachusetts before moving to Texas, so I have rooting rights regardless.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Drew Bledsoe

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Why do I have to live vicariously through the Pats every other year?

Oh well. the Rams and the NFL. You know a Super Bowl is bad when the biggest highlight was a ing Spongebob Squarepants song not being played.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why do I have to live vicariously through the Pats every other year?

Oh well. the Rams and the NFL. You know a Super Bowl is bad when the biggest highlight was a ing Spongebob Squarepants song not being played.
    Would have been a way more interesting Super Bowl if you guys were there. Sorry you guys got screwed out of that chance tbh.

Bledsoe was the guy who made me a Pats fan. Jumped on the “bandwagon” in 94 (if a Patriots bandwagon even existed at that point). I actually hated Brady for the first couple years, even after winning the first one against the Rams, because I was such a Bledsoe loyalist.

Also I lived in Massachusetts before moving to Texas, so I have rooting rights regardless.
    Yeah, Bledsoe was probably the most hyped QB coming out college in those days. Underrated career and player.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

the "living in MA" part is your only legit excuse.

the "living in MA" part is your only legit excuse.
    My basketball fandom is similar. Always despised the in' Lakers growing up in SoCal. There's just something hateable about the franchise. Spurs were kind of like the Patriots. Irrelevant losers, but a drafted one of the most hyped college players of all-time that brought in new fans, especially us 80/90s kids who collected sports cards. Usually the hyped college player was the rookie card to get. When I was at peak card collecting, David was the hottest basketball card, so I bought a lot of his cards and by osmosis, I became a fan.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My basketball fandom is similar. Always despised the in' Lakers growing up in SoCal. There's just something hateable about the franchise. Spurs were kind of like the Patriots. Irrelevant losers, but a drafted one of the most hyped college players of all-time that brought in new fans, especially us 80/90s kids who collected sports cards. Usually the hyped college player was the rookie card to get. When I was at peak card collecting, David was the hottest basketball card, so I bought a lot of his cards and by osmosis, I became a fan.
    I sort of hopped on to the Seattle bandwagon by "osmosis" in early fall 2012 because they beat Green Bay on a play that the media ed and whined about, and I hate Green Bay. (I still say Golden Tate caught it.) So I was happy to see them win it all in 2013 since the Cowboys didn't, and was fairly upset when they blew it the next year.

But today? I couldn't really give two craps about Seattle. I still root for them over, say, Green Bay or the Redskins, but they're just ok. Usually these schticks just last a few years with me. For example, I was kind of on the Mahomes bandwagon this year, but I'm not sure I can really support KC after this year after they the bed so hard at home against the Pats.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    To be fair, the Pats were possibly the most irrelevant NFL franchise to ever exist before Brady/Beli. Mono is about my age, so I'm sure he came on board in the 80s/90s. Would've been easier to be Cowboys fan then. I'm curious as to what drew monosylab1k to them in those days, though? I don't think I can name one player from the 80s/90s era Pats (Bledsoe aside).
    First time he's admitted to living in Massachusetts tbh also he said it was Brady that made him a fan of the Patriots so something is not jiving here

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    First time he's admitted to living in Massachusetts tbh also he said it was Brady that made him a fan of the Patriots so something is not jiving here

grew up in Massachusetts
    1. Drew Bledsoe
    2. Tedy Bruschi
    3. Lawyer Milloy
    4. Randy Moss
    5. Tom Brady
    It wasn't easy to find a Bledsoe jersey in Dallas in 1995 as the Pats were getting slaughtered every week on their way to a 6-10 record and the Cowboys were winning the SB, but I managed.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Not that bad. I remember the franchise becoming mainstream popular after the logo/jersey switch - 1993. What else occurred in '93...... Bill Parcells came onboard.

I dunno about 6 les especially since Parcells had a short shelf life but no doubt he would have brought a couple les to New England.

Bill Parcells built the foundation. He was just too old at that point to finish the job.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Would have been a way more interesting Super Bowl if you guys were there. Sorry you guys got screwed out of that chance tbh.
    LOL. Trying to change the subject from you thinking about Brady's .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    LOL. Trying to change the subject from you thinking about Brady's .
    Brady 6
    Cowboys entire history 5

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brady 6
    Cowboys entire history 5

I'm OK with that.
    Are you OK fantasizing about Tom Brady's genitalia?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm OK with that.
    Are you OK fantasizing about Tom Brady's genitalia?
    yes I am. Stop being a got.

Thread Information