Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It only costs them a championship if they don't win Game 6 or 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Nurse's defense: Kawhi looked gassed. Momentum >>> rest though. I wouldn't have called the TO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Nurse's defense: Kawhi looked gassed. Momentum >>> rest though. I wouldn't have called the TO.
    ???
    To the contrary Leonard had just dropped two treys while scoring the last 10 Raptor points. Snapped down 3 rebounds to boot. He was "the FMVP Award is probably mine" energized.
    Curry looked gassed. The Dubs looked like they were a hair away from conceding.

This will be discussed in comparison with Greg Poppy s 6 of 2013 if the Raps fold. While no where near as idiotic as Heat MVP Poppy s strategy, result could also snatching defeat from the jaws of Championship victory.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he wasn't. He got himself ready for that push. He only scored 1 point in the entire 3rd quarter knowing he would go beast mode in the last stretch.

What you saw was Kawhi's resting face. The guy has a strange posture when he is sitting down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guarantee you that Pop, Phil Jackson, Pat Riley and Red Auerbach would not have called that timeout.
    It has opened the door for doubt to creep in. Toronto should still get this, but, not as decisively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this again... "timeout isnt a bad idea, but it also wasn't a good idea. but since it didnt work out, i wouldn't have called it."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ???
    To the contrary Leonard had just dropped two treys while scoring the last 10 Raptor points. Snapped down 3 rebounds to boot. He was "the FMVP Award is probably mine" energized.
    Curry looked gassed. The Dubs looked like they were a hair away from conceding.

This will be discussed in comparison with Greg Poppy s 6 of 2013 if the Raps fold. While no where near as idiotic as Heat MVP Poppy s strategy, result could also snatching defeat from the jaws of Championship victory.
    Did you see Kawhi sucking for air the moment that timeout was called?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this again... "timeout isnt a bad idea, but it also wasn't a good idea. but since it didnt work out, i wouldn't have called it."
    What do you have against providing more than black or white takes, son? Are you really that basic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nursovich

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard always looks gassed. The last player I saw who spent as much time with his hands on his knees was Ewing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not even a good role player anymore it seems
    He's still a quality defender. He bothered the rebounder and hustled to cover the 3. He's still serviceable but cannot put the ball on the floor and get to the rim. Kawhi was struggling doing that early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard always looks gassed. The last player I saw who spent as much time with his hands on his knees was Ewing.
    I thought you were going to say Jason Collins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you crumb snatching again without a sign of a take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idiot coach didn't have take a timeout while Quitter was playing well! He should've taken a timeout with the 16 seconds left and got a decent 2 point shot to win the Championship! Moron!
    Boogie did everything in his power to give that ring to Toronto. They just didn't want it from Nurse down to the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you crumb snatching again without a sign of a take.
    i had the warriors winning even without durant. if im wrong im wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s this? The nephew failed to close and it’s the coaching staffs fault?

Thought I’d seen that before.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The timeout made sense at the time and I still don't think it was a bad idea. The pace of the game was really fast for the several possessions prior to the timeout and it made sense to slow the game down after going up by 6 with 3 minutes left. Kyle Lowry completely choking down the stretch with dumb shots and turnovers was the problem and that probably happens with or without Nurse's timeout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    disagree. Pushing up the pace works in favor of Toronto because the entire Warriors are all injured and banged up. The last thing you want to do is give them rest and time to regroup, and that's exactly what Nick Nurse did by calling a timeout. It was a just a terrible decision. Not only that, there wasn't any gameplan, no set play to run or anything during that timeout, it was used solely to give both teams a breather. The entire offense at the last 3 minutes was just Kyle Lwry and Kawhi ISO up top. Terrible offense imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Richard Jefferson probably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The timeout made sense at the time and I still don't think it was a bad idea. The pace of the game was really fast for the several possessions prior to the timeout and it made sense to slow the game down after going up by 6 with 3 minutes left. Kyle Lowry completely choking down the stretch with dumb shots and turnovers was the problem and that probably happens with or without Nurse's timeout.
    They had scored in 3 straight possessions (or more I don't remember), hold to your TO to see if they keep rolling. One more bucket would have sealed the game. It would have made more sense if he would have called the TO after an empty offensive trip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and Richard Jefferson probably

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors got two good 3 point shooters and they made them. Probably a bad timeout but Don't overanalyze.
    Timeout gave them their legs back and took away the panic. It's not over-analyzing. Terrible timeout.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a lose it or use it timeout. However I think he shouldn't have taken the timeout. The Warriors were tired as well. That favored the Raptors since they had the crowd to keep them going.

Thread Information