6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OAKLAND, Calif. -- The NBA said the Toronto Raptors' Marc Gasol should have been given two free throws with 49 seconds left of Game 5 of the NBA Finals in Toronto, a game that the Raptors lost to the Golden State Warriors by one point on Monday.
    Gasol was fouled by the Warriors' DeMarcus Cousins on a drive, the NBA said in its Last Two Minute Report that was issued Tuesday. Gasol missed the shot and tumbled to the floor, but no foul was called.
    Golden State led 106-103 at the time. The Warriors wound up prevailing 106-105, staving off elimination and sending the series back to Oracle Arena for Game 6 on Thursday night.
    The NBA said Cousins moved into Gasol, "initiating contact that affects his driving shot attempt."

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...-minute-game-5

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Eat a bag of s

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Warriors should have been given the 2 points Cousins scored on a put-back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overhead view clearly showed ball inside the cylinder. ABC/Disney/Warriors station only showing it once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overhead view clearly showed ball inside the cylinder. ABC/Disney/Warriors station only showing it once.
    Yeah sometimes the announcers get carried away with “well it was clearly coming off.” That doesn’t matter if it’s still in the vertical cylinder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...what the was that about. After they showed the overhead, I thought...well that's it. Then ABC just kept going back and forth between the other two angles.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah sometimes the announcers get carried away with “well it was clearly coming off.” That doesn’t matter if it’s still in the vertical cylinder.
    McDyess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok and how many fouls did Marc get away with during said game?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up 6 with the ball with 3 minutes left. That call is moot.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was over the cylinder. Replay confirmed it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up 6 with the ball with 3 minutes left. That call is moot.
    So cos the Raptors were up a mere two shots, Warriors allowed to be handicapped in the final minute and not feel the strain of a one-point game?

GTFO, got.

Thread Information