CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You make a compelling case son.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    You make a compelling case son.

24 Second mark. There's three midgets in a row line up right where Messi kicks it over with ease.
    He didn't even sweat it. They didn't hinder him one bit.

Ecuador would easily make the finals in Europe.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    A top 16 team like Poland showing a non-top 60 team like Colombia just how inferior they are to teams like Macedonia and other European powerhouses:
    Poland are borderline team who just failed to make the knockout round.
    Colombia could've been a borderline team that didn't make the knockout round too.
    But I'd take the side with the likely ballon d'or winner if I have to choose, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Ecuador would easily make the finals in Europe.
    Says the guy who thinks AFC is way above CONCACAF.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

24 Second mark. There's three midgets in a row line up right where Messi kicks it over with ease.
    Well son, that's wall construction 101 in futbol. You put 2 or 3 tall guys on the side of the post that isn't guarded by the keeper, and you put the shorter ones on the post that it is guarded by the keeper. You can't put all your tall guys on the wall because you need to leave a couple to defend a potential cross.

No Euro team would have built a (much) taller wall there. As I told you, Ecuador is one of the tallest teams out there.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Well son, that's wall construction 101 in futbol. You put 2 or 3 tall guys on the side of the post that isn't guarded by the keeper, and you put the shorter ones on the post that it is guarded by the keeper. You can't put all your tall guys on the wall because you need to leave a couple to defend a potential cross.

No Euro team would have built a (much) taller wall there. As I told you, Ecuador is one of the tallest teams out there.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Poland are borderline team who just failed to make the knockout round.
    Colombia could've been a borderline team that didn't make the knockout round too.
    But I'd take the side with the likely ballon d'or winner if I have to choose, tbh.
    So I present you facts of Colombia skull ing Poland in the WC and you still say Poland would beat Colombia? Yeah, you are not biased at all.

Here there's how the "borderline team that wouldn't make it to the knockout round" did vs the favourites to win this Euro:

Such mind bending difference

Anyways back to topic because this sexual derailed the thread.

This is Messi best chance of winning. This might be the most important tle for Messi in the last 5 years...they look much more organized than Brazil.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

It's not called a game of inches for nothing, son.

You have midgets on your wall, you make the shot so much easier for a guy like Messi who often succeeds against real walls.
    Also, it didn't help that the goalkeeper way overplayed the tall side of the wall when it was obvious that Messi wouldn't likely have any problem hitting it over the midgets, who weren't even forming a solid wall in their own right. Dumbness all around. But again, the point is you pay a price for having midgets on your wall.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Anyways back to topic because this sexual derailed the thread.
    You're the only sexual here; and you ain't even been here, ya weak ass troll.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    As I told you, Ecuador is one of the tallest teams out there.
    Very doubtful. They had three midgets in a row on their wall.
    And that frankly means they have more midgets about (because if they had any more "tall players" they would've been in the wall.
    I done told you, you're a dumb ass to spout the official heights as if they're gospel.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    So I present you facts of Colombia skull ing Poland in the WC and you still say Poland would beat Colombia? Yeah, you are not biased at all.

Here there's how the "borderline team that wouldn't make it to the knockout round" did vs the favourites to win this Euro:

Such mind bending difference
    You presented a video that doesn't show in my country.

As for Poland, they were a very inconsistent team that often laid eggs against plenty of Euro teams they should've done better against. It's been their M.O.

They were a much stronger side in this tourney three years later, and Colombia look lesser with James out of their line-up, tbh.

Colombia had to play thug ball to almost beat a gun shy England. Give 'em credit; they did what they had to do. They played like a dark horse with a purpose.

No telling how far they could've went; but I'm not counting them as an elite squad if that's what you're trying to get at.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Very doubtful. They had three midgets in a row on their wall.
    And that frankly means they have more midgets about (because if they had any more "tall players" they would've been in the wall.
    I done told you, you're a dumb ass to spout the official heights as if they're gospel.
    Dude, every futbol team has 3 or 4 "tall guys" and that's it. The 2 centerbacks and the striker are the only "required" tall positions and sometimes that doesn't even come true. Ecuador has like 4 or 5 guys over 6 feet. Tell me how many players over that height do England, Italy or Spain have on their starting lineup.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Dude, every futbol team has 3 or 4 "tall guys" and that's it. The 2 centerbacks and the striker are the only "required" tall positions and sometimes that doesn't even come true. Ecuador has like 4 or 5 guys over 6 feet. Tell me how many players over that height do England, Italy or Spain have on their starting lineup.
    "Tall" as in real tall and not the fake tall you're talking about.
    You think UEFA teams have three midgets in a row on their walls?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    You presented a video that doesn't show in my country.

As for Poland, they were a very inconsistent team that often laid eggs against plenty of Euro teams they should've done better against. It's been their M.O.

They were a much stronger side in this tourney three years later, and Colombia look lesser with James out of their line-up, tbh.

Colombia had to play thug ball to almost beat a gun shy England. Give 'em credit; they did what they had to do. They played like a dark horse with a purpose.

No telling how far they could've went; but I'm not counting them as an elite squad if that's what you're trying to get at.
    No, I'm trying to get to the point that every CONMEBOL team is compe ive and no Euro team is "LEVELS" above them, like you are trying to sell.

Turning a copa America thread into Height/penis size comparison. You can always Rely on derp to turn every thread into

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    No, I'm trying to get to the point that every CONMEBOL is compe ive and no Euro team is "LEVELS" above them, like you are trying to sell.
    UEFA at least one level above CONMEBOL. They've won the last four World Cups, including a head to head on South American soil.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Turning a copa America thread into Height/penis size comparison. You can always Rely on derp to turn every thread into
    This thread was an echo chamber for El Copo DeNieve before this. How hard you want to clutch your pearls on this, limp wrister?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    "Tall" as in real tall and not the fake tall you're talking about.
    You think UEFA teams have three midgets in a row on their walls?
    Tell me what Euro team would have been able to build a wall of 5 players all above 5 players? (Like Ecuador could have done if they would have used all their tall players in the wall).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Tell me what Euro team would have been able to build a wall of 5 players all above 5 players? (Like Ecuador could have done if they would have used all their tall players in the wall).
    Dude, stop pretending Ecaudor has a tall team.
    You don't put midgets on your wall if you have better options.
    I noticed the amount of midgets the second I tuned in, long before that free kick.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    UEFA at least one level above CONMEBOL. They've won the last four World Cups, including a head to head on South American soil.
    We have gone through this many times before. UEFA can put 4 times as many teams on the WC as any other confederation. Of course they have the odds to dominate the compe ion on sheer amount of participants alone. They also dominate the amount of "elite" teams too. Brazil, Germany, Italy, Argentina, France, Spain (England a little behind). 5/4 to 2. Whenever Argentina and Brazil fail to live to expectations the winner inevitably comes from Europe.

Europe has more teams, more compe ive teams, and more elite teams just for the fact that they are like a thousand countries, while SouthAmerica has just 10. Of course the odds are on their favour and will get better results on the long run. That doesn't mean UEFA is head and shoulders above CONMEBOL, or that there is no comparisson between the Eurocup and Copa America. That's just a lie proved by the fact that everytime an Euro and a Southamerican NT collide, the game is always even.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Dude, stop pretending Ecaudor has a tall team.
    You don't put midgets on your wall if you have better options.
    I noticed the amount of midgets the second I tuned in, long before that free kick.
    The same amount of midgets I saw today in Italy vs Spain.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Ma berracos gonna get raped tonight El Patron style

Lazy good for nothing nigas. I hope at least they make it somewhat compe ive

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Ma berracos gonna get raped tonight El Patron style

Lazy good for nothing nigas. I hope at least they make it somewhat compe ive
    Argentina has never defeat Colombia on the Scaloni era yet.

Thread Information