Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol wtf. Probably best we didnt sign this re
    seems like it's the alpha type of personality this team needs tbh. every one of our players would cuck out in that situation

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    seems like it's the alpha type of personality this team needs tbh. every one of our players would cuck out in that situation
    i get that you're trolling 99% of the time but this dude was just asshurt someone was D'ing him up in a preseason game and if he had connected with that elbow probably would have been suspended for at least 5 games. seems pretty made to react like that imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a dirtbag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i get that you're trolling 99% of the time but this dude was just asshurt someone was D'ing him up in a preseason game and if he had connected with that elbow probably would have been suspended for at least 5 games. seems pretty made to react like that imho
    that ho ass defender won't try that again I guarantee you. meanwhile our guys get abused every playoffs series with no resistance...kawhi didn't start complaining for calls until he had one foot out the door..the "spurs way"

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    that ho ass defender won't try that again I guarantee you. meanwhile our guys get abused every playoffs series with no resistance...kawhi didn't start complaining for calls until he had one foot out the door..the "spurs way"
    sure he will, because Morris is out of the game and now the refs will be watching for it

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    yeah, was dumb but he still brings an edge / is an enforcer type. when not ejected

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ not smart on morris’ part but that’s a kind of toughness the spurs could’ve used tbh.
    those pussy moves are the opposite of toughness.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They certainly wouldn't have a meltdown because someone is guarding them.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This should be a suspendable offense. Great way to give someone a concussion or neck injury.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. I was just going to post that. Never mind what should happen to him, and never mind if it could have hurt the guy's neck or whatever. If dumb Morris had pulled that here, he'd be in Pop's doghouse forever. And if he'll do it in preseason, he would have done something sooner or later here. He would have been an absolute waste of a roster slot, and cap space. He did us a favor.

And, yeah, it was a move. Maybe he's got the redass because it's finally sunk in that he's playing for the ing Knicks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They certainly wouldn't have a meltdown because someone is guarding them.

I like a guy with toughness, and even a bit of an at ude. I loved it when Bertans' came up and had his teammate's back, even if Pop didn't appreciate it. But losing your over a guy doing his job, and getting yourself ejected over it? Pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I like a guy with toughness, and even a bit of an at ude. I loved it when Bertans' came up and had his teammate's back, even if Pop didn't appreciate it. But losing your over a guy doing his job, and getting yourself ejected over it? Pass.
    Pretty sure Davis bowed up on Monroe-Davis is not wise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, was dumb but he still brings an edge / is an enforcer type. when not ejected
    betas think this is tough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Davis bowed up on Monroe-Davis is not wise.

Really, really good input. I'm guessing you've actually measured penis-length on both of them.

You've explained that you wouldn't have a teammate's back, if the guy was big and you was ascared of him. I guess it's no surprise that you don't understand what I was saying.
    It's a guy thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really, really good input. I'm guessing you've actually measured penis-length on both of them.

You've explained that you wouldn't have a teammate's back, if the guy was big and you was ascared of him. I guess it's no surprise that you don't understand what I was saying.
    It's a guy thing.
    You got me wrong. I thought it was cool Davis stepped in and was not happy Pop doghoused him.
    I do think it unwise to pick fights that you have a real good chance to lose.
    And your reply seems overdone but oh well message board are where things like this happens.
    Kind of a quick temper you have there...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's exactly what I wanted for this team the. Guy who gets in ur face for no reason and seems angry all the time. Makes a person think twice about messing with our stars. I think that mindset would do wonders for a guy like DeRozan who gets off his game so easy. Make him tougher by osmosis.

Morris comes in and gives us double digit scoring with Good D and toughness all while getting tossed out of 10 games. Perfect for us

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently it's going to get reviewed for possible suspension, which would be served (if it happens) during the regular season home opener against the Spurs:

"Morris, who often cites his toughness as being from “North Philly,” was given a Flagrant 2 foul, which carries an automatic ejection. An NBA official said all Flagant 2’s are reviewed for potential suspension and the penalty would be served at the start of the regular season."

https://nypost.com/2019/10/07/knicks...ainst-wizards/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ not smart on morris’ part but that’s a kind of toughness the spurs could’ve used tbh.
    He'd get traded or benched for the rest of the year for something like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got me wrong. I thought it was cool Davis stepped in and was not happy Pop doghoused him.
    I do think it unwise to pick fights that you have a real good chance to lose.
    And your reply seems overdone but oh well message board are where things like this happens.
    Kind of a quick temper you have there...

No need to be embarrassed about your man-love. I don't judge.

Okay, I do judge. But not that. I mean, when you're a Greek god, you have to learn to overlook man-love or you'd never be able to raise an army. And nose hair. Gods I hate all that Greek nose hair. But that's not important now. What is important is that you understand that the big guy doesn't always win. If he did, I wouldn't have had any chance against the ans. Have you seen those guys? They're like... giant.

Look, what Davis did was have a teammate's back. What Morris did was just chicken . I hope we can agree on that much? We've seen guys get in Pop's doghouse before, but the stunt Morris pulled tonight? Unless Pop has really mellowed, that would be a death sentence for playing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw highlights on NBA TV...absolutely should be suspended for that BS. Could have seriously injured defender with that elbow, add onto it the ridiculously unprofessional head bop with the ball after it. Guy’s a joke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smashing the ball into a defender’s face because they are playing good D is not “alpha.” It’s bush-league immaturity.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was pussy . Couldn't handle tight defense .

Hopefully nba don't do him any favours by suspending him for that first spurs game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spursfans: Morris ain't a submissive , we're better off without him

also Spursfans: Pop wants all of our players to be submissive es, I wish he would retire

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some people here still excited about Marcus ing Morris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some people here still excited about Marcus ing Morris?
    He surely would improve us and make us a threat to go out of the first round... Adding Marcus Morris to our rotation would have fix a lot of things and fit other players to their place better...

Thread Information