Pg _ Jones
    Sg _ Walker
    Sf _ vassell
    Pf _ Collins
    C - Eubanks

Primo
    Somanich
    Wieskamp

I don't see any room for DeRozan do y'All?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And take Brian Wrong with you
    Come on man, not even posted in this?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think he is a candidate for a Lauri S&T if we don't get Collins

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suprised we havent heard nothing on demar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suprised we havent heard nothing on demar

Im not. Nobody is rushing to overpay that bum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was a betting man, I'd say that the Spurs are waiting on DeRozan to decide if he wants to take less elsewhere. My guess is he ultimately won't. Spurs will offer the max. DeRozan re-signs.

If DeRozan chooses to take a hit to his bank account and evidently his pride just to go elsewhere and take a huge payout, my guess is then we throw an offer sheet at Collins or Lauri.

Read a different way, we are getting sloppy seconds at best and are going to end up getting another guy a max.

Not sure if this is a sign of the future or just a sign of the team without a clear star. Either way, how the times have changed. And how the front office has gotten played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pg_ Murray
    Sg _ White
    Sf _ McDermott
    Pf _ Johnson
    C_ poetle

Pg _ Jones
    Sg _ Walker
    Sf _ vassell
    Pf _ Collins
    C - Eubanks

Primo
    Somanich
    Wieskamp

I don't see any room for DeRozan do y'All?
    Collins won't play next year most likely and McDermott will be abench guy most likely. Samanic, one way or another, will get run next year. it's the Spurs last chance to get a read on him. as it is I'm not sure what he's able to do as a second teamer with that lineup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will offer the max. DeRozan re-signs.
    Dear God you can't possibly be serious Offset. This would be the worst move the team would make in my 20 years as a fan. Devastating

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear God you can't possibly be serious Offset. This would be the worst move the team would make in my 20 years as a fan. Devastating

Assuming derozan even wanted to be here spurs would pay him. They would do right by him. Its their MO,its what they do. Spurs are waiting for derozan to decide what he wants ,and maybe studying atl's situation with jc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you been paying attention lately? Assume the worst Holmes. If it doesn't happen consider yourself relieved in advance because you were expecting the worst. You're welcome.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not. Nobody is rushing to overpay that bum
    well...hope we dont overpay either if he decides to return

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was a betting man, I'd say that the Spurs are waiting on DeRozan to decide if he wants to take less elsewhere. My guess is he ultimately won't. Spurs will offer the max. DeRozan re-signs.

If DeRozan chooses to take a hit to his bank account and evidently his pride just to go elsewhere and take a huge payout, my guess is then we throw an offer sheet at Collins or Lauri.

Read a different way, we are getting sloppy seconds at best and are going to end up getting another guy a max.

Not sure if this is a sign of the future or just a sign of the team without a clear star. Either way, how the times have changed. And how the front office has gotten played.
    Spurs can't offer max. Best they can do is $28 million base salary, eg $1 million above what he opted out of. Which is my expectation for what will happen, as now there are only four teams that could outright sign DeRozan for at least the $20 million base salary he has been rumored to want:

1. OKC (yeah not happening)
    2. Charlotte (Jordan is an idiot so maybe)
    3. Cleveland (don't see that)
    4. Memphis (only real chance I see)

DeRozan sees the market is now dry for him and he's staying because here is where he'll get paid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can't offer max. Best they can do is $28 million base salary, eg $1 million above what he opted out of. Which is my expectation for what will happen, as now there are only four teams that could outright sign DeRozan for at least the $20 million base salary he has been rumored to want:

DeRozan sees the market is now dry for him and he's staying because here is where he'll get paid.

Pretty easy to figure out,tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes thanks for the clarification. I meant remaining dollars only used max for Collins -- used incorrect term. For DeRozan not a max but nonetheless much higher than he seems to be getting elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can rescind qualifying offer to diop and they at 30 million, Right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There isn't a single scenario that isn't a win if he leaves.

If he leaves and the young guys take a step forward, super win.

If he leaves and the young guys don't take a step forward, also a great win because we can finally tank properly knowing what we have and don't have going forward.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will offer the max. DeRozan re-signs.
    Not a chance in .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Schultz: DeMar DeRozan update: Both the #Clippers and #Spurs remain interested in signing him, per league sources. San Antonio, I’m told, would like him back but isn’t willing to go above market value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we sign and trade him to Dallas for KP? And is that something we'd even like to do? Usually takes 2 years for someone to get fully back from the injury Porzingis suffered, which mean he might be back to his Knick quality.

On the other hand, that contract is horrendous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we sign and trade him to Dallas for KP? And is that something we'd even like to do? Usually takes 2 years for someone to get fully back from the injury Porzingis suffered, which mean he might be back to his Knick quality.

On the other hand, that contract is horrendous.
    Collins is cheaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collins is cheaper.
    No doubt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan Schultz: DeMar DeRozan update: Both the #Clippers and #Spurs remain interested in signing him, per league sources. San Antonio, I’m told, would like him back but isn’t willing to go above market value.
    The elusive “market price.” Honestly what is that for DDR right now, full MLE level?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After today's activity I do not want DRR back. I want the Spurs to get a proper PF, one who can rebound and provide all around defence. I might tear my hair our if KJ plays as our starting PF again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The elusive “market price.” Honestly what is that for DDR right now, full MLE level?

i think so or at least not more than 20 millions. But i hope he'll go elsewhere and take the full MLE.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After today's activity I do not want DRR back. I want the Spurs to get a proper PF, one who can rebound and provide all around defence. I might tear my hair our if KJ plays as our starting PF again.
    Except for Collins, who?

Thread Information