Page 6 of 163 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to wonder how often this happens but just doesn’t get recorded
    Trill really opened my eyes to this kinda stuff tbh. I started researching this on my own and it’s down right scary. Happens to black women too but those never make the news for some reason. Either way this is beyond ed up. People all around were to scared to do the right thing and confront the cop and sadly they had legit basis for this fear. The dude was willing to commit murder in front of an entire crowd, he would’ve been just as likely to tase or shoot a guy for coming to help the victim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. He is paid an exorbitant salary. Hes gonna clean up poverty pimping right here.
    Just providing facts. If you don't like him as a man...thats your prerogative.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was going to make a joke about protestors wearing masks for safety but then I watched the cop video. Damn that cop just straight up murdered him for no reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trill really opened my eyes to this kinda stuff tbh. I started researching this on my own and it’s down right scary. Happens to black women too but those never make the news for some reason. Either way this is beyond ed up. People all around were to scared to do the right thing and confront the cop and sadly they had legit basis for this fear. The dude was willing to commit murder in front of an entire crowd, he would’ve been just as likely to tase or shoot a guy for coming to help the victim.

I try not to post stuff like this here anymore but Breona Taylor, a EMT was killed when police conducted a no knock raid on her home. They had the wrong address and the suspect they were looking for was already in jail smh. They charged her boyfriend for attempted murder for defending himself and his girlfriend from what he thought were intruders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was going to make a joke about protestors wearing masks for safety but then I watched the cop video. Damn that cop just straight up murdered him for no reason.
    FWIW, I made those jokes already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police generally don't kill women of any color. Therefore it is foolish to conclude something like this is based solely on race. There are actually many contributing factors.
    Really wrong about that bruh. I’m not going to post any links and (call me out or whatever) but police get minority women all the time. My cousin is Border Patrol, he has some stories. Also, (and you don’t have to) but research police brutality against minority women, it’s really eye opening and just nice to be aware of. Not that I can do anything about it or anything but still.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

The part that I’m really appalled by is that he was being filmed and didn’t let up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really wrong about that bruh. I’m not going to post any links and (call me out or whatever) but police get minority women all the time. My cousin is Border Patrol, he has some stories. Also, (and you don’t have to) but research police brutality against minority women, it’s really eye opening and just nice to be aware of. Not that I can do anything about it or anything but still.
    Isolated incidents ac ulated and easily found through algorithms does not mean anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I try not to post stuff like this here anymore but Breona Taylor, a EMT was killed when police conducted a no knock raid on her home. They had the wrong address and the suspect they were looking for was already in jail smh. They charged her boyfriend for attempted murder for defending himself and his girlfriend from what he thought were intruders.

Yeah man I read about that one. ty part is that you know it’s gonna happen again. If a white woman died, would get changed. But they ain’t gonna change the law just because a black woman died. Easier to blame the victim.

This was basically the report they gave. “Well we broke into her house at 1am in the morning when people are asleep and it’s dark as and nobody can tell we are police because a) all the lights are out and it’s night time and b) we have a no knock warrant in our hands. I can’t believe they had the nerve to claim they were acting in self defense. Didn’t they know we were police? I knew I was a cop and shooting at me, even though I never identified myself at all, is a crime. Good enough excuse to murder someone to me.”

Some ridiculous goes on in our country and white people dont say to help the non-whites

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isolated incidents ac ulated and easily found through algorithms does not mean anything.
    You basically just Indiana Jones me. Saying without looking into it or caring
    “We have top men working on it.”
    “Who?”
    ”Top men”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FWIW, I made those jokes already
    The irony is you condemned people for mass gathering this holiday weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzrIR6DAhFs Skip to about the 30 second mark.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah man I read about that one. ty part is that you know it’s gonna happen again. If a white woman died, would get changed. But they ain’t gonna change the law just because a black woman died. Easier to blame the victim.

This was basically the report they gave. “Well we broke into her house at 1am in the morning when people are asleep and it’s dark as and nobody can tell we are police because a) all the lights are out and it’s night time and b) we have a no knock warrant in our hands. I can’t believe they had the nerve to claim they were acting in self defense. Didn’t they know we were police? I knew I was a cop and shooting at me, even though I never identified myself at all, is a crime. Good enough excuse to murder someone to me.”

Some ridiculous goes on in our country and white people dont say to help the non-whites
    Nothing would get changed if a white woman died.

White people say things all the time. Especially white leftists who have an outgroup bias.

You are just spewing nonsense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collated data on who gets pulled over, arrested, ticketed and so forth does.

Police shootings reflect structural racism, study finds
    Date:
    February 5, 2018
    Source:
    Boston University School of Medicine
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0205134232.htm
    The deaths of unarmed black victims at the hands of police sparked a national conversation about racism and policing, from the Black Lives Matter movement to kneeling NFL players. But a new study finds states with a greater degree of structural racism, particularly residential segregation, have higher racial disparities in fatal police shootings of unarmed victims.
    I can throw a few more your way if you want.

Data is generally clear on the subject. Black people are treated differently, and adversely across the board by law enforcement.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collated data on who gets pulled over, arrested, ticketed and so forth does.

Police shootings reflect structural racism, study finds
    Date:
    February 5, 2018
    Source:
    Boston University School of Medicine
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0205134232.htm

I can throw a few more your way if you want.

Data is generally clear on the subject. Black people are treated differently, and adversely across the board by law enforcement.
    So you agree with the protesting in Minnesota? Or is it a dangerous thing to do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "There is police brutality against white people too. You just never hear about it on liberal media."

"Never hear about how Hitler was a saint or a prophet in liberal media either. off."

Yeah, that's a reasonable retort.
    Hitler declares the media as the moniker "enemy of the people"

This is one of his best speeches tbh. I got goosebumps watching. Hitler almost seems like a saint and prophet on this video
    FWIW. you and your "enemy of the people" fascist bull . Hitler did it better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you agree with the protesting in Minnesota? Or is it a dangerous thing to do?
    No, and yes.

I understand the sentiment though. Black lives matter.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These people seem very motivated to link the cop to Trump. This is the second piece being widely spread to make that link. A nice display of pure motivations in the quest of justice.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, and yes.

I understand the sentiment though. Black lives matter.
    Fair enough

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These people seem very motivated to link the cop to Trump. This is the second piece being widely spread to make that link. A nice display of pure motivations in the quest of justice.
    Media this is why usa locked down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did Trump's racism cause it?

Nah.

Is this racist happy about Trump's presidency? Definitely.

The Venn Diagram of Trump supporters and racists has a lot of overlap, it would seem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did a thread on it. Ain't no ing way that guy gets convicted. I will personally donate to the legal defense fund when it gets set up man.

Thread Information