Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci is now recommending you wear a mask over your eyes so you can’t read his emails.
    figures that there was no way Qhrisbot would come up with that one on his own
    smh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was there anything in the emails worth a ? Or was it the whole masks - no masks crap? Thought that was explained a while back that the initial recommendation to not wear masks was to preserve PPE for healthcare workers. Until Feb 2020, hospitals didn't keep that many masks on hand (comparatively). Surgical masks were used for invasive procedures and a select few respiratory illnesses. N95s were used almost strictly for TB. Once we switched to this everybody-wear-a mask-all-the-time business, PPE quickly became scarce until manufacturers could catch up.
    there was nothing. Repugblicans are just trying to create another conspiracy theory yet again. It is pretty pathetic and some of them think that they found the holy graal while we have dumb trump on tape saying that covid was really serious but went public to say that it was just the flu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More or less a compendium...

Attacks on Fauci grow more intense, personal and conspiratorial

For over a year, Anthony Fauci has been a bogeyman for conservatives, who have questioned his handling of the Covid-19 pandemic and accused him of quietly undermining then-President Donald Trump.

But those attacks took on a whole new level of vitriol this week, to the point that one social media analysis described it as highly misleading and at least one platform pulled down some posts, citing false content.

It all stemmed from a tranche of Fauci’s emails that were published as part of a Freedom of Information Act request filed by various news outlets. Within hours of publication, the hashtag #FauciLeaks was trending on Twitter, accusing the nation’s top infectious disease doctor of lying under oath about the origins of Covid. It became a trending topic on Facebook too, where detractors added an inaccurate and more nefarious framing that the emails were secretly “leaked” — drawing on a playbook that has worked for partisans on the right in the past, despite the fact that Fauci's publicly disclosed emails were not state secrets.

Reddit and Facebook lit up with a fresh round of Fauci attacks, some of which called him a war criminal. Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), perhaps Fauci’s most prominent bete noire on the Hill, quickly released Facebook ads demanding to “fire Fauci” and requesting a campaign donation. ()

And a round of conservatives, cherry-picking individual emails out of more than 3,000, argued that Fauci, who leads the National Ins ute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, had privately supported a theory that the virus leaked from a Chinese lab and lied about masks in an effort to amass political power. Neither was true. Fauci has said he thinks it’s more likely that the virus spread from animal to human but would not rule out a lab leak, and while he initially downplayed the need for masks, it was, he said, out of fear that medical professionals would lose access to them if the public began panic purchasing.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...atorial-491896

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joke all you want but emailing about food leads to insurrections
    tbh... emailing about pizza might land you in jail as well...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The RWNJs, all ignorant offs, attacking Fauci for "causing" the pandemic is to distract from Trash making the pandemic 400K-dead-Americans worse than it should have been.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assault on Dr. Fauci turns even uglier as Don Jr. jokes about murder and Trump promises worse ahead

Republicans are using portions of those emails—out of context—to ramp up attacks on the longtime director of the National Ins ute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

Those emails are being conflated with a series of media-hyped articles about the origins of COVID-19, and

the result is a genuinely toxic stew that is being used by Republicans ranging from Josh Hawley to Donald Trump Jr.

as a way to stir up hate and rake in cash.

OAN, Newsmax, or Fox News, it may be hard to fathom just how much those channels have become a 24/7 assault on the 80-year-old doctor, or

how hard they have been pushing the “lab escape” theory as “proof” that

the NIAID director is somehow responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic. Trash responsible for nothing

the SARS-CoV-2 virus was deliberately engineered to infect people as part of a program that Fauci—and President Barack Obama—approved of and funded.

like Hawley demand that Dr. Fauci be fired, others, like

Trump Jr., are already chuckling over the idea that
    Dr. Fauci could be murdered.
    Junior is ready to celebrate that murder.

Rand Paul started the latest edition of the smear train on Thursday when he issued a fundraising pitch insisting that

Fauci “must go” and claiming that Fauci—who was forced to correct Paul over and over in Senate hearings—

was “continuously and deliberately misleading the public at every turn.”

He provided no examples, but insisted that someone must “fire Fauci!”

Hawley ... Exactly what in Fauci’s emails Hawley found upsetting, he didn’t say . But he did call for Fauci to resign

Donald Trump issued a statement saying that

“After seeing the emails, our Country is fortunate I didn't do what Dr. Fauci wanted me to do.” which was what, you piece of ?

Rubio’s claim went directly back to the idea that Fauci “dismissed the idea that the virus could have come from a lab.”

Fauci never made such a dismissal.

If Republicans have learned anything from Jan. 6, it’s apparently that

they really can (and do) inspire and direct deadly hate.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2033770

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Flsuchi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falsuchi

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Flsuchi.
    Real life villain like most people in the federal govt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real life villain like most people in the federal govt.
    Gotta give it to him.

Hes one of the greatest con men in history of The Mafia tbqh

Just gotta tip the hat at tjis point

If I see him Id probably shake his hand

Falsuchi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im pretty sure if Fauci dangles a baby off a hotel balcony the onlookers would just go:

"Fauci!!! Fauci!!!! Fauci!!!!"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta give it to him.

Hes one of the greatest con men in history of The Mafia tbqh

Just gotta tip the hat at tjis point

If I see him Id probably shake his hand

Falsuchi
    You could say this.

But I think it's based on deep American corruption in general IMO.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Falsuchi

Yep, yep.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one-eyed, no-brain TX bag Dan Crenshaw wants China to pay (for Trash's homicidal ups)

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    one-eyed, no-brain TX bag Dan Crenshaw wants China to pay (for Trash's homicidal ups)
    Can you imagine if COVID came out of an American lab on American soil? Oh, Lordy, mother er Biden would be on his knees middle of the Elipse cutting checks and self flaggelating 9-5 five days a week. There'd be no end to it. CNN would get in on it with him: one CNN host/book writer after another would be sellin' their hand over fist..."3% of all proceeds from the sale of my book "America's Fault" will to to the slopes,,,I mean Chinese people." We'd have hearings like we had for 1-6 (tee, hee) and commissions like we had for 1-6 (tee, hee) and blue ribbon commissions even.

Chinese will never part with a red cent, like mother er Biden won't part with my 600, I mean 1200 smackers, boutster.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH. Fauci funding gain of function against federal law and lying about it (also against federal law).

Lock him up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have the same respect for Falsuchi as Al Capone tbqh

Built an empire on a throne of lies and crimes

Props

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im pretty sure if Fauci dangles a baby off a hotel balcony the onlookers would just go:

"Fauci!!! Fauci!!!! Fauci!!!!"
    I'm pretty sure if Rand Paul dangles a baby off a hotel balcony you would just go:

"Randy Randy Randy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't conduct sketchy virus research in a city bigger than NYC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dudes in prison are going to love how much Fauci's hand shakes.

I'd rather the gallows for him but whatever. Hopefully he rots in prison but never do the establishment hacks ever get prosecuted for their crimes.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dudes in prison are going to love how much Fauci's hand shakes.

I'd rather the gallows for him but whatever. Hopefully he rots in prison but never do the establishment hacks ever get prosecuted for their crimes.
    What crimes?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure if Rand Paul dangles a baby off a hotel balcony you would just go:

"Randy Randy Randy"
    Pity response.

Thread Information